What remains a question how he’ll handle the pressure | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 29 '19

Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz has said his back should be fine Sidney Jones Jerseys 2019 , and hopes it won’t be an issue next year.the guy who replaced him the last two years.Nick Foles stepped in and led the team to a Super Bowl last year and to an unlikely playoff push this year, but is expected to be dealt this offseason. Wentz knows that’s a hard act to follow.“It could [add pressure]. Without a doubt Avonte Maddox Jerseys 2019 ,” Wentz said, via Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia. “You look at that and you could say it could put more pressure. I mean, you can say coming into the season there was more pressure. But I do everything I can to block that stuff out. I think right now, going forward Black Dallas Goedert Jerseys , my focus is getting my body right. And to play this game freely the way I did last year before the injury and cut it loose. Get rid of all that pressure and anxiety and whatever it may be, just play the game freely. And that鈥檚 where I鈥檓 going to get to.”Wentz was careful to avoid specific questions about the future of either quarterback, or his own contract situation, though discussion of the position will doubtless dominate Philadelphia sports radio the entire offseason.鈥淚 try not to think about all those things Dallas Goedert Jerseys 2019 ,鈥?Wentz said. 鈥淚 know there鈥檚 lots of he said, she said things out there, . . . but at the end of the day, I can鈥檛 control those. I can鈥檛 control those. What I can control is getting my body right Black Jerome Brown Jerseys , getting healthy and getting myself back on the field to prove the player I can be.鈥滱nd then and only then can he worry about how much of a challenge it will be to be better than his backup. The Saints have home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs just about locked up.After beating the Panthers on Monday night, the Saints only have to win one of their last two games (both at home, against the Steelers and Panthers) to clinch home-field advantage. The Rams and Bears still have an outside chance of catching the Saints for No. 1 in the conference, but more likely the two are competing with each other for the No. 2 seed.Here’s how the playoff picture looks after Monday night:1. Saints (12-2): May end up resting their starters in Week 17.2. Rams (11-3): Two losses in a row at the wrong time.3. Bears (10-4): Clinched the NFC North.4. Cowboys (8-6): Their NFC East lead narrowed by a game.5. Seahawks (8-6): Sunday’s loss to the 49ers kept them from clinching.6. Vikings (7-6-1): Put together their best game of the season on Sunday.7. Eagles (7-7): The defending champs are not going down without a fight.8. Washington (7-7): Still in the hunt Jerome Brown Jerseys 2019 , in both the NFC East and the wild card race.9. Panthers (6-8): Technically not eliminated from playoff contention, but at this point it’s about a 1,000-to-1 shot.