New Orleans Saints A.J. Klein Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Jul 9 '19

Evening People Youth Jared Cook Jersey ,Its been a while since I’ve said something of substance and so I thought it necessary to provide some solid reading material and therapy for anyone (not just Saints fans) that feels or felt slighted by last weekend’s debauchery.First let me say this鈥?I get it, we get it!The Saints had multiple chances to win the game last week. From scoring touchdowns instead of field goals early in the contest to better execution from Drew on what should have been a walk in TD by Michael Thomas on 1st and 10 at the Rams 13 yard line with 1:58 left in the 4th.I’m objective as they come but here’s the truth鈥o one wants to hear that ****. It’s a bowl of feces and fruit-loops and none of us are keen on digesting it.If you want to point out that the Saints were in position to win then you must point out that without those failed missed calls the Rams were in position to lose.Fact – The rams benefited from the missed hands to the face on the Drew Brees INTFact - The Rams benefited from the missed holding call on Ted Ginn Jr.Sure, the refs were letting them play all game and both teams benefited from this but that’s the way games should be played. The above “no calls” were just subtle enough to take away from the Saints at pivotal moments and add to the Rams cause鈥ut they weren’t egregious.However, the blatant (and yes I’m using blatant now that one of the ref’s says he “hasn’t seen the play” despite evidence of him staring at the play) missed call is sure to add fuel to the fire of the “NFL is rigged” voices.You can lie, but you cannot hide from the internet.Still, I’m not here to further that narrative. What I’m here to tell you is despite how people are perceiving (that’s such an important word) the outrage, keep voicing your displeasure. While I may not agree with some of the avenues (music videos and law suits) I applaud the energy being put into it because it makes a difference and don’t let anyone tell you it doesn’t.It’s all necessary to usher in change, which is the ultimate goal Jared Cook Jersey Stitched , and the best-case scenario (not a rematch).With that being said this is bigger than the New Orleans Saints and its fan base. This is speaking out about the integrity of the game being in jeopardy because subtlety wasn’t the preferred cup of tea with 1:48 seconds left in regulation.IntegrityThat word has been thrown around a lot in recent days. From Ms Rita Benson to Terrell Owens and now Benjamin Watson - a well respected player in the league who’s words tend to carry weight.Let’s take a brief look at the definition along with some synonyms.Whether you like conspiracy theories or not that crowd certainly has the ammo to argue their point quite loudly following a questioning of the ethics, fairness, truthfulness and honor of the shield.Ask yourselves this,If the league felt compelled to approach Sean Payton right after the game and admit they blew it why not provide the same solace to the public?Why did the league have a statement prepared then suddenly decide they wouldn’t release it?Regardless of if the NFL is rigged or not sometimes it’s not always about what it is, but how it looks and right now it looks like Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are leaving for WCW, and Sean Michaels along with HHH broke kayfabe to bid them farewell.So seriously what’s next?Well, back when Madden was at it’s peak it had the NFL 2K series for competition. Then EA bought the exclusive NFL license and proceeded to release roster updates to everyone for the last 14 years. Much like the Madden franchise the NFL has had no incentive to truly improve its product because if you like football, who else are you going to watch?That’s about to change with the AAF and XFL as either of those leagues could surface as a legitimate rival in the coming years.There’s also the addition of legalized gambling that could make an impact. Already because of that blown call one company refunded the money of anyone that bet on the Saints that game. Those businesses can’t afford (neither the NFL for that matter) things like this happening and that could also apply pressure to the NFL.What about the collective bargaining agreement in a few years?Players are extremely displeased and there is almost guaranteed to be a lockout/strike in 2021.Not many have spoken out publicly about the missed call outside of Benjamin Watson and a few former players New Orleans Saints A.J. Klein Jersey , but I can assure you they aren’t particularly happy.So, if you are out there complaining, voicing your opinion, signing petitions, and taking action in any way, please continue doing it. In the grand scheme those things might seem small but you never know which tiny snowball starts the huge avalanche.Who Dat! Saints shore up special teams after resigning Robertson, Banjo and Hardee" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCanal Street Chroniclesa New Orleans Saints communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrarySaintsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialFiled under:NFL Free AgencySaints Re-Sign Special Teams Captain Craig RobertsonNew,3commentsSaints shore up special teams after resigning Robertson Womens A.J. Klein 2019 Jersey , Banjo and HardeeCDTShareTweetShareShareSaints Re-Sign Special Teams Captain Craig RobertsonBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThe Saints resigned special teams captain Craig Robertson to a two-year deal worth up to $4 million, reported Mike Garafolo. The move has already been confirmed by the Saints.The 31 year old, Robertson has been productive since the Saints signed him to a three-year $5 million dollar deal from the Browns. He has anchored the one of the leagues top special teams and a very reliable reserve linebacker.Brad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThe Saints working on keeping in house names on the first day of negotiating contracts, they continue to replenish there special teams unit under new coach Darren Rizzo. Its a very affordable deal for the Saints and after shoring up their special teams unit, expect them to still be active in free agency.