nike shoes wholesale | Forum

Mitglied
huaqiangu Jul 29 '19
I want to share an experience I had in common as a child with Dr. Wayne Dyer Tim Anderson Youth Jersey , author of the bestselling book, The Power of Intention. I'll bet many of you had similar experiences too.

As a little girl, I would always find money in the streets, pennies, quarters, dimes and sometimes large bills. I would be walking along and happen to look down at the ground or in the snow and there it would be. I would easily find ways to earn money by babysitting Jose Abreu Youth Jersey , selling unusual things to other kids, collecting pop bottles -- they seemed to be everywhere in those days - easy, quick cash for a child. I was a young artist also and always had offers from adults for my paintings and drawings.

Was I just lucky? Coincidence? No, I strongly believe it was because of my state of mind regarding abundance, even as a child. I simply didn't have a belief in lack even when I knew my parents didn't intend on giving me an allowance. I just knew I could always get money in other ways. I believe all, if not most children naturally believe in abundance until they are programmed to think and believe differently.

I watched Dr. Wayne Dyer on television when he lectured on PBS in the recent past. He shared his experiences as a child about how he would naturally attract abundance wherever he went. He was raised in foster homes surrounded by people with a poverty consciousness. In spite of that Frank Thomas Youth Jersey , he still "felt" prosperous and abundant and always "pictured" having money in his pocket. With this image, he then would collect pop bottles, deliver newspapers, cut lawns, etc. These money-making opportunities were coming to him all of the time as a result of his abundance or prosperity consciousness. So as a child, he always had money and abundance and that has continued throughout his life.

Here is one of many things Dr. Dyer has to say about abundance:

"It's all about having an inner picture of abundance Bo Jackson Youth Jersey , thinking in unlimited ways, being open to the guidance that intention provides when you're in a state of rapport with it -- then being in a state of ecstatic gratitude and awe for how this whole thing works. Every time I see a coin on the street, I stop, pick it up, put it into my pocket, and say out loud Carlos Rodon Womens Jersey , "Thank you, God, for this symbol of abundance that keeps flowing into my life." Never once have I asked, "Why only a penny, God? You know I need a lot more than that."

I agree totally about being in this state of gratitude and I too will joyfully thank GodAll That IsUniverse for any amount of money I may find, even if it is a penny. What happens is that more money and abundance will continue to flow into my life James Shields Womens Jersey , as long as that flow remains open and unblocked.

The other day, for example, I parked and as I got out of my car, I noticed a large pile of coins on the ground - pennies, quarters, dimes and nickels. It made me laugh in appreciation for this rather obvious abundance symbol! I thanked God for showing me that my prosperity consciousness was still going strong.

Try this the next time you see a penny or more in the street. Rather than step over it and keep on walking Avisail Garcia Womens Jersey , see it for what it is, a symbol of abundance that just flowed into your life. Know that picking it up and expressing gratitude will keep that flow of energy open and flowing in your direction. Soon you will see more and more symbols of abundance and prosperity in your life. It really works!

脙茠脝鈥櫭兟⒚⑩€毬吢∶兤捗⑩偓拧脙鈥毭偮?2005 Chyrene Pendleton

Chyrene Pendleton, Metaphysician, Numerologist, Dowser, teaches several workshops on topics including prosperity and abundance Tim Anderson Womens Jersey , numerology and dowsing. Her articles have been featured in many mainstream and spiritual journals over the years and in her free, online Ezine called, The Isle of Light.

Chyrene is the owner of The Isle of Light Inc., a spiritual, metaphysical online spiritual center dedicated to assisting all to become more empowered and enlightened in a wide variety of ways. She is a certified television show producer and co-produced and hosted The Isle of Light television talk show in Denver, Colorado Jose Abreu Womens Jersey , which continues to air biweekly. Chyrene is also the producer and host of The Isle of Light Internet radio talk show which airs 24 hours each day at Live365.

Chyrene Pendleton's websites can be found at: The Isle Of Light

Internet Radio Talk Show >
Prosperity is a State of Mind

When people think about CCTV and security for a home or business, often they think about it in two ways 鈥?in terms of keeping people out, and in terms of catching perpetrators. To this end they will use things like high walls and barbed wire and big locks in order to keep people out, and then at the same time they will use things like CCTV and alarms to catch criminals in the act or to help them track them down.

However this is far from the only thing to bear in mind when designing your security, and what's equally important is to think about keeping people from even attempting to break in in the first place. In fact in many ways thinking of deterrents is actually more important than thinking about the other two aspects as it will help to avoid any potential damage to the property and to avoid any potential risks to your safety 鈥?as it will mean that you don't have anyone on your premises with ill intent or even thinking about it.

So how do you put people off the idea of entering your property in the first place? Well one way to accomplish this is to simply make your existing security systems prominent and obvious and doing this will help you to ensure that potential trespassers question their ability to break in and so don't try. All the things mentioned earlier like barbed wire and high walls will do the trick to scare off criminals too (look into the law surrounding the use of barbed wire in your area first). However many people don't realise this aspect o. wholesale new air max   nike shoes wholesale   Cheap Nike Shoes   cheap air jordans from china   Cheap Nike Shoes Online   Cheap Jordan 5   cheap nike shoes clearance   Cheap Air Max Free Shipping   Wholesale Nike Shoes China   Cheap Air Max 270 Mens