WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Aug 6 '19

Each year the day before the NFL Draft I usually do a post with the ancillary rumors and things I’m hearing from some sources Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , most of it is unconfirmed and probably nonsense, but it’s still fun to..." Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars NFL Draft musings and rumorsNew,64commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars NFL Draft musings and rumorsMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsEach year the day before the NFL Draft I usually do a post with the ancillary rumors and things I’m hearing from some sources, most of it is unconfirmed and probably nonsense, but it’s still fun to talk about in a purely hypothetical capacity. I didn’t do it last season because there was just so much in the air most of it seemed way too off the wall to be interesting.This season however, with the Jacksonville Jaguars picking seventh overall in the 2019 NFL Draft it makes a little bit more sense. So Quincy Williams Jersey 2019 , here’s a few things I am hearing from various avenues that are not confirmed and pure rumor. I will notate what is my opinion/spin.Iowa’s T.J. Hockenson is the No. 1 TE on the Jaguars board, which is believable and the fact that this was told to me so matter of fact it makes me lean towards Hockenson not being the pick at No. 7. That’s just my personal belief, though.The Jaguars are really hoping that one of the premier defensive players like Quinnen Williams or Josh Allen slide to them.If one of the premier defensive players does not fall to the Jaguars they want to slide down a few spots in the draft because the player quality gap from No. 7 to No. 15 or so isn’t big, if at all.If the Jaguars are stuck at No. 7, it’s probably going to be Alabama OT Jonah Williams. Everyone is pegging Jawaan Taylor because he’s a mauler in the run game, but the Jaguars didn’t pay Nick Foles $88 million and hire John DeFilippo to run the ball 40 times a game. Think more athletic RT type like Lane Johnson and the Philadelphia Eagles style offense that is more a 60/40 pass/run split. I highlighted the Williams connection earlier this week Quincy Williams Jersey Color Rush , plus he is a maniac when it comes to game prep.Pass rusher is something the team really wants to upgrade, so expect someone in the first three rounds. Michigan’s Chase Winovich would make a ton of sense in Round 2.The team is happy with what they have currently at wide receiver. Take that however you want. Despite the fact that the team signed Thomas Rawls, Alfred Blue and Benny Cunningham don’t be surprised if a running back is picked before Day 3.There are a couple of Day 3 quarterbacks the team would be fine with to take as potential long term backups, two names mentioned directly were Jared Stidham and Gardner Minshew. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have removed defensive end Dante Fowler from the physically unable to perform list.Fowler missed the first two weeks of training camp while recovering from a shoulder injury sustained late last season.Coach Doug Marrone says “we will work him back in there. I am excited to see him. He’s put in a lot of work and (we get to) see him on the field, see what he can do.”It’s a big year for Fowler Black Quincy Williams Jersey , the third overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft. The former Florida standout is entering the final year of his rookie contract. He has 12 sacks in the last two seasons, plus two more in the AFC championship game at New England.Also Saturday, the Jaguars signed fifth-year cornerback Kenneth Acker and undrafted rookie cornerback Bryce Canady. The team parted ways with cornerbacks Dexter McDougle and Charlie Miller.