owledged that he wore his opening ceremony outfit on Friday night, texting a photo to teammate Rickie Fowler, who took part in th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
x123 Aug 6 '19
GREEN BAY, Wis. Myles Garrett Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers, and their revamped offensive line, didnt waste time in looking ahead to Sunday nights matchup at Minnesota.About 35 seconds ago, center J.C. Tretter said on Monday afternoon, about 24 hours after the Packers held off the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-23 for a season-opening victory.Thats when we left the meeting room. Were done with Jacksonville. Now, were on to Minnesota.The Vikings will provide a formidable test for Green Bays offensive line, which had to deal with the release of guard Josh Sitton on Sept. 3.Minnesotas defense dominated Tennessee in its opening game, holding the Titans to 64 rushing yards.While the Vikings allowed 16 points, linebacker Eric Kendricks (interception) and defensive end Danielle Hunter (fumble) provided touchdowns in a nine-point road victory.Sittons replacement, left guard Lane Taylor, fared well in his third career start.On a tone-setting fourth-and-1 on the opening series, he and left tackle David Bakhtiari delivered the key blocks on Eddie Lacys 9-yard run that set up the opening touchdown.I was ready for it, said Taylor, who started at left guard in last seasons Week 17 home loss to Minnesota, which ended the Packers five-year reign atop the NFC North. Ive played before and I know what its like. I was ready to go.On Sunday, Taylor squared off frequently against the Jaguars prized offseason signing, defensive tackle Malik Jackson. Taylor was up to the task. While he allowed a couple of pressures, he played a key role in Green Bay allowing one sack.It was great, Rodgers said of the protection after the game. I think I screwed them on that one (sack). The last thing you want to do is take a 0-yard run because that counts as a sack. I thought the protection was very good and I thought Lane played really well. Im happy.The line as a whole played great. (The pass rush) seemed to be high and wide on the outside and the middle (of the pocket) was very firm. Thats just how you like it.Minnesotas defense might not be the only challenge for Green Bay.Cornerback Sam Shields suffered a concussion during the fourth quarter on Sunday. Shields also suffered a concussion late last season, which kept him out of the final three regular-season games and the playoff win at Washington.Anytime any of our players is in the protocol and dealing with a concussion, its a concern, coach Mike McCarthy said on Monday.Thats why well evaluate Sam each and every day to make sure hes healthy and goes through the challenges of what hes dealing with. Its a protocol. I think they do a great job, particularly our doctors, of taking it one step at a time. We definitely are aware of his history and that will factor in on how we move forward.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Odell Beckham Jr Youth Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Nick Chubb Browns Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http:///...field-Browns-Jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. CROMWELL, Conn. -- Daniel Berger shot an 8-under par 62 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead into the final round of the Travelers Championship.The 23-year-old Floridian made nine birdies, including seven on his final 10 holes, to finish at 15-under 195 after 54 holes.Last years rookie of the year had just one bogey and was two strokes off the course record, following up rounds of 66 and 67 that had him tied for the lead coming into the day.Ive shot better than 62, but I guess it doesnt matter unless its on the PGA Tour, he said. It was just a great day.Russell Knox shot a 64 and Russell Henley and Tyrone Van Aswegen each shot 65, to tie for second place at 12 under par. Patrick Rodgers shot a 66 and was five strokes off the pace.Berger, who is coming off a shoulder injury, is looking for his second career title on the PGA Tour. He won two months ago in Memphis at the St. Jude Classic, which was his fourth top-10 finish in seven starts after a slow start to the year.Everyone was starting to say sophomore slump and that kind of got me upset a little bit, he said. Not upset, but kind of like, Come on, lets get going here.Berger said he first tweaked his left shoulder in Memphis, then strained it at the U.S. Open. The injury forced him to withdraw after hitting his opening tee shot at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational and he didnt return until last week at the PGA Championship.The golfers went out early in trios Saturday off the first and 10th tees to avoid thunderstorms predicted for the area.Knox set the pace, opening his round with three consecutive birdies. He putted the ball just seven times over his first six holes.He also is looking for his second PGA Tour win, after a victory last November at the World Championships in Shanghai.I always tell mysellf, dont be scared to play well, he said. Britton Colquitt Browns Jersey. Youve got to go for it.Berger is not the only player coming off an injury.Brooks Koepka, playing with a brace on his right ankle, shot a 30 on his back nine to finish with a 64 and go 9 under par for the tournament, tied for sixth place with Paul Casey.Koepka tore a ligament earlier this summer and, like Berger, missed The Open. He said he decided to play the tournament rather than rest in an attempt to secure enough points to ensure his spot on the Ryder Cup team.The better you play the better you feel, he said. Today is the best its felt in a long time.Koepka spent the day sparring with playing partner Daniel Summerhays, who also had four birdies on the back nine, before hitting a tree on his drive at the par-4 18th. He ended up saving a bogey with a 44-foot uphill putt and goes into Sunday at 8 under par, tied for eighth place.To see that go in, that was definitely a sigh of relief, he said. A good putt can forgive a lot of weaknesses and sins that youve committed in one hole.U.S. Olympians Bubba Watson and Patrick Reed each shot 68 and are 5 under par, 10 strokes back. Fellow Olympian Matt Kuchar shot a 71 and is at 3 under par.Watson has insisted his focus this week is on Connecticut, but acknowledged that he wore his opening ceremony outfit on Friday night, texting a photo to teammate Rickie Fowler, who took part in the parade of athletes.He texted me back his outfit, Watson said. I said I was there in spirit, so I had to wear my outfit too.The shot of the day came from Ernie Els, who aced the par-3 16th hole from 176 yards. It was the 13th hole-in-one of his career. ' ' '