rrera) onSep 17, 2016 at 9:38pm PDT | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 9 '19
Gareth Davies says Wales are determined to make it right on Saturday after their autumn Test series began with barely a whimper against Australia. Alvin Kamara Youth Jersey .The Wallabies Rugby Championship rivals Argentina are next up for Davies and company, arriving in Cardiff just a week after Wales suffered their heaviest home defeat since 2006.Wales are also reeling from five successive Test reversals - their worst results sequence since the 2012-13 season - and conceding 26 tries in losing to England, New Zealand (three times) and now Australia.Recent history suggests they will start as favourites against the Pumas, having won four of the last five meetings, but it is likely to be far from straightforward.Its been a tough couple of days in camp, said scrum-half Davies, who is set to replace an injured Rhys Webb when interim head coach Rob Howley announces his team on Thursday.Everyone came back in on Monday morning and weve been quite hard on ourselves. We are looking forward to the end of the week and hopefully putting things right against Argentina.Its nice to have a game so quickly, especially after that type of performance against Australia. We just cant wait to get out there and hopefully put things right.The Wales players have met and discussed what went wrong against Australia, and Davies added: The boys put their hands up, in fairness to them. It was an honest meeting. There were a few bad decisions made against Australia and a few mistakes in attack.Thats why the boys are itching to get back out there this weekend, to make it right. The tempo was a big factor going into the Australia game, but we couldnt get it going. We want to have a good tempo in the game we play.It comes down to winning the collisions first, and then its down to me and the nines and 10s to take over and control the game. The speed of ball is massive.Davies proved a high-class replacement for Webb, who missed the tournament through injury, during last years World Cup, scoring five tries in five games as Wales reached the quarter-finals.He has not started a Test since Wales were beaten by England in the RBS 6 Nations Championship eight months ago, but is likely to be among a number of changes following the 32-8 Wallabies drubbing.Centre Jonathan Davies, lock Alun Wyn Jones and flanker Sam Warburton all seem poised for returns, while Liam Williams appears a probable back-three starter if he is fully fit after missing the Australia game through injury.If Williams is available, then that could mean Leigh Halfpenny moving from full-back to wing, and it might be Dan Lydiate who makes way for Warburton, with the Wales skipper packing down at blindside flanker, Justin Tipuric remaining at openside and Ross Moriarty continuing in the number eight role.Obviously, I am gutted for Webby, Davies said. He has had some bad luck with injuries over the last 12 months. But, hopefully, its an opportunity for me to get a bit of game-time and have an impact on the autumn series.I rate Webby, he is a great player, so its good to have competition in the squad - it keeps us on our toes. We have played our first game now, hopefully blown the cobwebs away, and on Saturday we can go out all guns blazing. Archie Manning Youth Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Morten Andersen Youth Jersey . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. http:///...ginn-jr-gold-jersey/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. After months of training, America Ferrera completed her first triathlon on Sept. 17. The actress, who has been documenting her path to the race on Instagram, finished the Nautica Malibu Triathlon in three hours and 42 minutes. She was clearly (and understandably) pretty proud of her result, and you can watch her triumphant moment as she crossed the finish line below.I did it!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????? My time was really 3:42!! So much better than I expected! #triathlete #teamintraining #nauticamalibutriA video posted by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) onSep 17, 2016 at 1:17pm PDTAnd heres a badass action shot from the running portion. Shes focused, man!Cant talk, trying to slay this triathlon right here. #focused ???? thnx @darthsuger for pic!A photo posted by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) onSep 17, 2016 at 4:40pm PDTWhile that would obviously make for an impressive weekend on its own, Ferrera almost instantly switched gears and got her glam on for a pre-Emmy party on Saturday night -- complete with her race number still proudly on her arm. Morten Andersen Saints Jersey. From Grind to Glam. We cleaned up to get to the Emmys #eveningbeforeparty, but left my Tri numbers on cuz I earned that shit! #alreadyhome #PJsOn #FerreraOutA photo posted by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) onSep 17, 2016 at 9:38pm PDTAnd on Sunday, she casually presented an Emmy with Mandy Moore. No big deal or anything!@mandymooremm and I won an Emmy tonight and they didnt even air it. Rude. #presenters #BTS #didntreallywinanEmmytonight #thisonewaslyingaroundA photo posted by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) onSep 18, 2016 at 8:59pm PDTBest. Weekend. Ever.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '