m it, feed off it.Masters champion and w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 12 '19
ARLINGTON, Texas -- If you just looked at the names of the starting pitchers for Wednesdays series finale between Texas and Oakland, it would seem like a no-contest on paper. Fake NFL Jerseys Wholesale .The Rangers will go with one of their aces in right-hander Yu Darvish (3-3) as they look to complete a three-game sweep of the As. Oakland will counter with rookie left-hander Sean Manaea (4-7). That would seem to give the first-place Rangers a clear advantage when you just look at the names and resumes.The numbers say otherwise though.As good as Darvish had been in his career overall, hes been dreadful against the As. Darvish has made 11 career starts against Oakland and has just one win. Hes 1-8 with a 4.76 ERA and has lost eight straight decisions. The last time Darvish beat Oakland was in 2012.There are signs that Darvish should be able to turn things around this year. For one, hes fresh.I dont think Ive pitched 10 games this season so I dont think Im that tired yet, said Darvish, who turned 30 Tuesday and will make his 10th start of the season against the As.In addition to being fresh, Darvish also comes into the start on a roll. Hes logged five straight quality starts despite going just 1/3 since he returned from the disabled list July 16. He got his first win since coming off the DL for right shoulder discomfort Friday against Detroit and has been among the American League leaders in several pitching categories over the last month. That includes strikeouts, as Darvish has struck out 48 in the six starts. Thats second only to Detroits Justin Verlander in the AL (50) in that timeframe.Darvish, who threw a season-high 107 pitches against the Tigers, isnt thinking about strikeouts when hes out there.I threw a lot of pitches in the first two innings of my start and in my mind I was just trying to get quick outs so I was trying to throw in the strike zone and they were hitting early in the counts and I think that helped, said Darvish, who pitched 6 2/3 innings in that game. Thats me just trying to go deep into the game.Like Darvish, Manaea knows a thing of two about strikeouts. Hes second among AL rookies in strikeouts with 87 despite missing two weeks in June with a left pronator strain.Seventeen of those strikeouts have come against the Rangers, as Manaea has faced Texas three times this year and has as many career wins against Texas in that time as Darvish does against Oakland. Manaea is 1-0 against Texas with a 3.06 ERA in his three starts.Oakland manager Bob Melvin didnt want to divulge whats made Manaea so tough against the Rangers, but he did stress how mature the 24-year-old is.Hes just pitching better against everybody right now, Melvin said. Early on he had some more difficult outings. Hes just getting comfortable in the big leagues. When he sees teams a second time, he knows a little bit more so how to pitch guys. I think hes just getting better and better and more comfortable in the big leagues, not just against a particular team. Fake NFL Jerseys Online . PAUL, Minn. Fake NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.fakenfljerseys.com/ . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Majors season has come and gone, but the FedExCup Playoffs are just heating up as the golf world converges at historic Bethpage Black in Farmingdale, N.Y., for The Barclays, the first of four Playoffs events teeing off Thursday.The top 125 golfers from the FedExCup standings, highlighted by reigning FedExCup champion Jordan Spieth and 2015 Barclays winner and world No. 1 Jason Day of Australia, battle to gain an early edge on the field.A $1.53 million winners share of the $8.5 million purse and 2,000 FedExCup points are awarded to the winner heading into next weekends second Playoffs event, the Deutsche Bank Championship in Norton, Mass.After the Deutsche Bank, which hosts the top 100 in the FedExCup standings, the top 70 play the BMW Championship in Carmel, Ind., before the top 30 compete in the Playoffs finale at the Tour Championship in Atlanta.Its our last chance of that season to make an exclamation point to cap off a year, to make a significant impact, and theres certainly incentive in the FedExCup and the Tour Championship itself, world No. 3 Spieth said.Its a very significant event that we put up there in the top -- right below a major championship. Its extremely high importance.Spieth claimed a four-stroke victory at last years Tour Championship to hoist his first FedExCup at 22 years old, but Day began the Playoffs with a six-shot win over Swedens Henrik Stenson at last years Barclays.Spieth, meanwhile, failed to make the cut and finished 7-over.The Barclays has been one where Ive kind of struggled to get myself up there and have a chance to win, and to come to a major championship venue in one of the toughest venues in the United States at Bethpage, the Black Course, thats exciting, Spieth said.Bethpage, the site of the 2019 PGA Championship and the 2024 Ryder Cup, last hosted The Barclays in 2012. Nick Watney was the winner that year, claiming a three-shot victory oveer Brandt Snedeker. Fake NFL Jerseys Cheap. tenson, the 2013 FedExCup winner, is enjoying a career year after winning The Open Championship at Royal Troon in Scotland for his first major, and representing Sweden at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.However, those successes have come at the cost of his energy.Its been a good summer on the golf course, and, yeah, heading into the Playoffs where we knew it was going to be a very busy year, a lot of golf, Stenson said.(I) might not be fully charged but (Im) trying to conserve energy and not do too much out there. I havent touched a club for a week. Last time I played on a golf course, that was that Sunday (August 14) in Rio.Stenson won the mens silver medal, finishing two strokes behind gold medalist and world No. 9 Justin Rose of England and one shot ahead of bronze medalist Matt Kuchar, both of whom are participating in The Barclays.Its going to be difficult for sure, Rose said of shifting his focus from Rio to Bethpage. Quite clearly thats always more energy expended in terms of everybody wanting to congratulate you, but that brings good energy, too. ... Im going to try and take the positives from it, feed off it.Masters champion and world No. 10 Danny Willett of England is one of three eligible golfers who opted to skip The Barclays. World No. 11 Sergio Garcia of Spain and world No. 25 Shane Lowry of Ireland also wont participate.Garcia is ranked 20th in the FedExCup standings, while Willet is 75th and Lowry is 87th.Additionally, Indias Anirban Lahiri and Germanys Alex Cejka withdrew because of injuries. The 75th-ranked Lahiri sustained a shoulder injury, while the 117th-ranked Cejka is sidelined with a pinched nerve in his neck.Lahiri and Cejka ranked 117th and 59th in the FedExCup, respectively. ' ' '