Scioscia said before the Angels game against Athletics. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Mai 25 '18
Former NFL wide receiver Torry Holt believes the Super Bowl could be staged in London within the next 10 years. Cheap Jamarco Jones Jersey . Super Bowl LIVE! Countdown to the big game Holt, a key part of the St Louis Rams Greatest Show on Turf team who set offensive records between 1999 and 2001, believes showpiece games such as the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl would be a more natural expansion of the NFLs international project than the creation of a London franchise. The 39-year-old is in London to promote the league ahead of Sundays Super Bowl between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos, live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Sunday at 10pm, as well as the relocated Los Angeles Rams Twickenham date with the New York Giants in October. A Super Bowl could be played here, I think, because of how the fan-base is just growing so rapidly. Torry Holt The success of the annual London games has led to growing talk of a permanent UK-based team but Holt told Press Association Sport: I dont foresee a team here in London, I think the International Series works well.I think about the travel, going back from London to the States, I think that would be taxing on the team in London and it would be even more taxing on the teams in the States.Potentially a Pro Bowl could be played here, and potentially a Super Bowl could be played here, I think, because of how the fan-base is just growing so rapidly. New York Jets played Miami Dolphins in London earlier this season Taking Americas highest-profile sporting event beyond US shores would be a seismic move but such is Holts enthusiasm, he is in no mood to wait.He added: If I had a say, I would say probably within the next 10 years, maybe.For years, we played the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, last year they played in Arizona so Im sure the league will throw (the idea) around. I dont know whether theyll say yes on it - it may have already come up.I think this would be an outstanding place to potentially host a Pro Bowl.If you look at the International Series, you guys sell out the stadiums immediately, I think it would be the same results for the Pro Bowl too.Tell us what you think. Will there ever be a Super Bowl in London? Or should there be an NFL team in London? Have your say in the comments section below..; Also See: Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls 10 stars not called Peyton or Cam How to watch Super Bowl 50 Cheap Seahawks Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Authentic . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. http:///...rashaad-penny-jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Los Angeles Angels slugger Albert Pujols was put on the disabled list Sunday with a tear in his left foot that could end his season. Manager Mike Scioscia said the star will be sidelined for "a significant amount of time." Pujols has a partially torn plantar fascia, an injury that has bothered him most of the season. He aggravated it while running out a single in the ninth inning of Fridays 6-4 loss to Oakland. "This is something that, talking to Albert, has been going on for six or seven years," Scioscia said before the Angels game against Athletics. "Its been going on for a long time and hes managed it. This is a big blow to our team right now." Although surgery seems unlikely, Scioscia didnt rule out the possibility that Pujols could be sidelined for the rest of the year. Pujols left the team and returned to Los Angeles on Satturday morning for additional testing. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys. Thats when the injury was diagnosed. "Well just take it one step at a time and see how it goes," Scioscia said. "But this is not something thats going to heal in a week or two. After that well just wait and get direction from our medical department and how Albert feels. Its a significant amount of time, thats what its going to take." The three-time NL MVP, who signed a $240 million, 10-year contract with the Angels as a free agent in December 2011, has served as the clubs designated hitter most of the season. Pujols was hitting .258 with 17 home runs and 64 RBIs before re-injuring his foot. The Angels went into the season with hopes of winning the AL West. They began the day with a 48-54 record, 12 games behind the first-place As. Outfielder Kole Calhoun was called up from Triple-A Salt Lake. Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '