Being who you thought we were since 2005! | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Aug 23 '19

You asked Riley Ridley Jersey 2019 , I delivered! On the latest episode of Bear With Me, Robert S. projects four players he thinks are primed for a breakout year in 2019. He also discusses Bobby Massie’s newly signed extension and the good, bad, and ugly of the Pro Bowl."Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳Latest NewsPollRoster AnalysisBear With Me: Bears’ Breakout Players, Bobby Massie, and the Pro BowlNew,34commentsYou asked, I delivered! On the latest episode ofBear With Me, Robert S. projects four players he thinks are primed for a breakout year in 2019. He also discusses Bobby Massie’s newly signed extension and the good, bad, and ugly of the Pro Bowl.CSTShareTweetShareShareBear With Me: Bears’ Breakout Players, Bobby Massie Womens Riley Ridley Jersey , and the Pro BowlRemember when all three of these guys were supposed to be bad?Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsHey Bears Fans! Welcome to the inaugural Monday Morning episode of Bear With Me! I hope that this change of date helps begin your week on a positive note.In this episode, I start off by discussing my thoughts on Bobby Massie’s new four year extension. Is it good for the Bears? What does it mean for the rest of the offseason? [1:00-6:15]Then I move onto projecting which four Bears I think are primed for big 2019 seasons. I make sure to mention a few players that already broke out during their 2018 campaigns and therefore didn’t make this list. [6:15-16:10]I finish the show out by giving my thoughts on this year’s Pro Bowl, Skills Showdown and all. I highlight who performed well, who did not, and discuss whether or not the game should continue to be played the way it currently is. [16:10-END]Give it a listen and let me know what you think! All thoughts turn to this week’s NFL draft, as Bears fans concentrate on Day 2 and Day 3 picks"BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSS / FREE AGENCY / DRAFTRosenthal: Pace Jumps In NFL GM Power Rankings - NFL.com - In his second GM Power Rankings, Gregg Rosenthal credits the Cleveland Browns’ John Dorsey, Chicago Bears’ Ryan Pace and Indianapolis Colts’ Chris Ballard for building their teams for both short- and long-term success.Nicholas Moreano joins Sports Feed Sunday to discuss the Bears’ offseason - WGN-TV - The anticipation around the draft for the Bears this season, frankly, isn’t nearly as strong. Over the past few years Cheap Riley Ridley Jersey , poor records mean the Bears have had a draft pick sitting in or near the top 10 of the draft, including the 8th overall selection in 2018.Medina: The Bears and Packers Have Eyes for the Same Offensive Line Prospect - Bleacher Nation - It’s time for an arms race.Medina: Potential Bears Draft Target Miles Sanders Says “I Can Be That Alvin Kamara or Tarik Cohen Type” of RB - Bleacher Nation - The idea of a Tarik Cohen-Miles Sanders backfield tag-team is mouth-watering.Medina: Finding Potential Bears Targets and Fits Among the NFL Draft’s Best Running Backs - Bleacher Nation - The Bears will have no shortage of running back options when they’re on the clock.Wood: Analyzing Chicago’s Roster Needs Heading Into the Draft - Da Bears Blog - The draft is this week so it’s time to think seriously about what positions the Bears need to address with their limited picks. Let’s start by taking a look at their current roster so we can see what positions they might need more help at. My best guess at an approximate depth chart if they played a game this week is shown below.Mayer: Bears to donate $1 million to local charities - ChicagoBears.com - In honor of their 100th season, the Bears will donate a total of $1 million as part of their “Community All-Pros” program, divided into increments of $100,000 to 10 different charities nominated by fans.Mayer: Top seventh-round picks in Bears history - ChicagoBears.com - Pro Bowl left tackle Charles Leno Jr. is among the best seventh-round draft picks in Bears history, a list that also includes Joe Fortunato, Dick Gordon, J.C. Caroline and Mike Pyle.Mayer: Miller touched by support he’s received - ChicagoBears.com - It’s been a year-and-a-half since Zach Miller suffered a devastating knee injury in a game against the Saints, but the Bears tight end is still blown away by the support he’s received from literally all over the world.Bears' Tarik Cohen - 'I think we will probably get a running back' in draft - Sun-Times - The Bears’ don’t pick until No. 87 and have only five draft picks, but adding a running back is among their top priorities.Finley: Bears' George McCaskey, Tarik Cohen visit anti-violence program - Sun-Times - Bears running back Tarik Cohen said meeting with members “gives me an insight on their lives.”Letizia: If the Chicago Bears Trade Up, Keep an Eye on These Players - Chicago Audible Blog - Ryan Pace has proven to be aggressive in the NFL Draft. Here are some players that he may trade up for this weekend.Cox: Tarik Cohen admits losing Jordan Howard ‘hurt me a little bit’ - NBC Sports Chicago - The Jordan Howard trade was tough for Bears running back Tarik Cohen.Stankevitz: Why tight end is a significant need for the Bears in the NFL Draft - NBC Sports Chicago - The Bears only have three tight ends on their roster and probably can't trust Adam Shaheen Youth Akiem Hicks Jerseys , so don't be surprised if Ryan Pace drafts a tight end this week.Neveau: Chicago Bears Seek Nominations for $1 Million in Charitable Grants - NBC Chicago - As part of the ongoing celebration of the team’s centennial, the Chicago Bears announced that they will be seeking fan input as the club gives $1 million to local charities.Medina: Finding Potential Bears Targets and Fits Among the NFL Draft's Best Kickers - Bleacher Nation - Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Bears need a kicker.POLISH SAUSAGERaiders apparently blame unusual move on potential surprise pick – ProFootballTalk - On Friday, the Raiders took the highly unusual step of clearing the building of most scouts, telling them to stay home until after the draft. On Monday, the Raiders floated an excuse for sending employees home with pay. Ken’s Note: My theory is that Jon Gruden is an idiot.2019 NFL Draft: Efficient Day 1 trades; 3 QB situations to watch - NFL.com - With the 2019 NFL Draft just days away, Cynthia Frelund conjures up four efficient trades that would work out for both sides. She also spotlights three quarterback situations to watch in Round 1.Chargers expect Philip Rivers “to be here awhile” – ProFootballTalk - Philip Rivers is 37, but his level of play, his commitment to playing beyond 2019 and the Chargers’ signing of Tyrod Taylor would seem to take the Chargers out of the quarterback market. Not surprisingly, Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco isn’t ruling anything out. Ken’s Note: Phillip Rivers isn’t going anywhere soon because face it, the man’s a statue. He doesn’t move anywhere fast.John Lynch: Robbie Gould may not report soon, but he’ll be here – ProFootballTalk - Before Stephen Gostkowski signed a new contract with the Patriots Akiem Hicks Jerseys Stitched , there was word that the 49ers were interested in the veteran kicker. The team has a veteran kicker of its own, but Robbie Gould has neither signed his franchise tag nor given an indication of when he might join the team.Kelly: The Five Biggest Questions Ahead of the NFL Draft - The Ringer - What will the Cardinals do with the no. 1 overall pick? Will the Raiders make good on their overwhelming draft capital? There are plenty of tea leaves to read before Thursday night.Clark: The Race to Make the NFL Draft an Exact Science - The Ringer - The NFL has more data on its players than ever before, but evaluating prospects still involves a lot of guesswork. Here’s how some teams are getting creative to find their perfect pick.Mays: The Eight Most-Telling NFL Team Draft Tendencies - The Ringer - Every front office has its own predictable set of patterns and traits that it seeks out year after year: the Bears and their middle-round production, the Vikings and their early-round cornerbacks, the Steelers and highly skilled wideouts. What could those preferences tell us about the 2019 draft?Gruden declares the Raiders “wide open” heading into the draft – ProFootballTalk - Jon Gruden may not want the Raiders' scouts to know what he's thinking heading into the draft, but he does want 31 other teams to know that if they have a trade offer to make, give him a call. Gruden said his team could do anything in the draft, including trading up, trading down or staying put. Ken's Note: Jon Gruden is an idiot.KNOW THY ENEMYFive possible scenarios for the Packers with the 12th pick in the NFL draft - Acme Packing Company - An unpredictable first round puts a host of different options on the table for Green Bay. Here are some potential situations and how Brian Gutekunst may react.Packers plan to pick up Kenny Clark’s fifth-year option - Acme Packing Company - Though the Packers have not yet officially picked up defensive lineman Kenny Clark’s fifth-year option, general manager Brian Gutekunst says he would "expect that would happen."Minnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs: Running back, #5 - Daily Norseman - Let’s do a quick rundown of where the Vikings need to look in this year’s NFL Draft.NFL Draft rumors: Insiders think Detroit Lions could surprise with a QB in 1st round - Pride Of Detroit - Smokescreen season is in full effect.Detroit Lions 2019 NFL Draft guide - Pride Of Detroit - A comprehensive look at all of our coverage for the 2019 NFL Draft.Detroit Lions’ Bob Quinn regarded as one of league’s worst - Pride Of Detroit - Bob Quinn has yet to win over the national audience.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONInfante's 2019 NFL Draft: Ranking the top 200 prospects - Windy City Gridiron - With the draft just three days away, let’s take a look at the best 200 prospects this year’s class has to offer.Chicago Bears 2019 Season Predictions: 1st quarter - Windy City Gridiron - We’re going to predict the Chicago Bears 2019 record in each quarter of the season in this week’s WCG roundtable discussion! First up is the 1st Quarter...Schmitz: Chicago Bears Podcast Bear With Me Episode 23 - Pre-NFL Draft Roundup (With EJ Snyder!) - Windy City Gridiron - On the latest episode of Bear With Me White Marcus Cooper Jerseys , Robert S brings on EJ Snyder to talk about everything you need to know about this weekend’s draft — What do the Bears need from the draft? Who will likely be available when they pick? Should we trade up/down? All these answers and more in this week’s podcast!WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert Zeglinski - The Blitz NetworkTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.