Kemoko Turay Jersey Stitched | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Aug 30 '19

There are never enough Mock Drafts on the internet Youth Braden Smith Jersey , which is why I'm taking a crack at making my own."(I used The Draft Network’s mock draft simulator, as it is the most unpredictable and realistic in my opinion. Keep in mind it is a simulation, there was a Draft I made on which both Haskins and Ed Oliver slid to the second round, unpredictable stuff happens.)Round 1, pick 26Christian Wilkins, defensive line, ClemsonPhoto by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesWhat else is there to say about Wilkins that Colts’ fans have not heard. He is quite possibly the best prospect Ballard could ever dream of. A tough, hard nosed defensive tackle, who can both plug the run and is capable of rushing the passer, though he was inconsistent in that department. Wilkins would become the leader of the trenches and his hard-working, no BS personality fits right in with the Colts culture. Wilkins is what seems like a match made in heaven for the Colts.Other options: Byron Murphy, CB. Jerry Tillery, DL.Round 2, pick 34Clelin Ferrell, defensive end, ClemsonPhoto by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesWhat’s better than one defensive lineman out of Clemson? Well, two defensive linemen out of Clemson! Ferrell would likely play on the edge while Wilkins is best suited for a three-technique role. Ferrell’s excellent size (6’5’’, 260 lbs) and production (27 sacks in 3 seasons) should be enough reasons to pick him. Jeffrey Simmons was still on the board at the time, but Ferrell gives the Colts an instant starter right away, and he showed no red-flags during his time in Clemson, something Ballard values a lot. Ferrell should immediately become one of the best pass-rushers on the Colts roster.Other options: Jeffrey Simmons, DL. Joejuan Williams, CB.Round 2, pick 59Marquise Brown, wide receiver, OklahomaPhoto by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesFinally some wide receiver help for Andrew Luck. Unlike my fellow writers Braden Smith Jersey Stitched , personally I am not that high on Devin Funchess. While he can be a solid red-zone threat I do not envision him becoming any more than that. Brown, on the other hand, is an incredibly talent receiver that plays above his small frame and has insane athleticism. Brown can burn past any cornerback in the NFL, watching him burn Bradley Roby on a post route would be one of the sweetest feelings in the world. With Hilton and Ebron on the field, Brown could take advantage of easier matchups and explode as a rookie.Other options: Deebo Samuel, WR. Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE.Round 3, pick 89JJ Arcega-Whiteside, wide receiver, StanfordPhoto by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesArcega-Whiteside is one of the most polished receivers in the NFL Draft. Spare me your D.K Metcalf memes, I'll take the reliable route-runner, with rock solid hands everyday. He is a tall receiver with absurd body control and excellent hands. In my opinion, he would need just a couple of weeks to take the starting spot from Funchess and he could become the most productive wide receiver of the class.Other options: Dre’Mont Jones, DL. Amani Hooker, S.Round 5, pick 129Beau Benzschawel, interior OL, WisconsinPhoto by Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesI was surprised to see Benzschawel drop so much, as he was a 3rd round pick caliber player to my eye. Benzschawel can provide some much needed depth on the offensive line, and because of his immense size (6’6’’) he could also be developed as a tackle for the future or in case of emergency. He has the versatility and hard-nosed attitude Ballard loves, so he seemed like a reasonable pick.Other options: Khalen Saunders DL, Montre Hartage, CB.Round 5, pick 135Ugochukwu Amadi, safety, OregonPhoto by Steve Dykes/Getty ImagesLooking for later round gems I fell in love with Amadi. He is one of my favorite sleepers on this draft class. Amadi possesses insane athleticism and his movement just seems so natural. He can play either safety Youth Kemoko Turay Jersey , nickel or slot. He does not fit the “thumper” role needed next to Hooker but his speed and instincts would allow him to play anywhere on the field. Yet another versatile guy that can make plays all over the field. As the League is turning much more pass-oriented, pairing him up with Hooker when the situation calls would be a terrifying sight for opposing quarterbacks.Other options: Tyler Roemer OT, Isaiah Buggs DL.Round 6, pick 164Terry Godwin, wide receiver, GeorgiaPhoto by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesIf utilized correctly, Godwin can become a valuable threat on the Colts offense. Because of his questionable size and strength Godwin may not be suited to handle the blows of a full 16 games of the season, but if used sparingly he can give the Colts a reliable receiver with excellent route-running and above average athleticism. Playing in a run-heavy Georgia offense must have hurt his production, which caused him to slip in the Draft. Other options: Saivion Smith, CB. Lukas Denis, S.Round 7, pick 199Bryce Love, running back, StanfordPhoto by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty ImagesHow does a Heisman runner-up end up becoming a 7th round pick? After his historical 2017 season where he racked up over 2K yards and 19 scores, Love chose to return to Stanford for his senior season. Time and time again, returning to school after you already proved your worth has shown to be one of the worst decisions athletes take. The Colts can take advantage of this and select Love with little to no commitment. If he returns to full form after tearing his ACL then the Colts could have a gem in their hands, yet if he does not the damage is nearly minimal. Other options: Marvel Tell, safety.Round 7, pick 240Ryan Finley, quarterback, NC StatePhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesConsidering the fact backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett could leave next season, the Colts can already start looking for his replacement. Finley was solid his last two seasons at NC State and has the intangibles to develop as a backup in the NFL.Other options: Penny Hart, receiver. The Indianapolis Colts started training camp with Anthony Castonzo and Denzelle Good pegged as their starting offensive tackles.Two weeks into the season neither has taken a snap.Somehow, though, the backup plan has worked out better than anyone anticipated."I just give those guys a lot of credit," coach Frank Reich said on a conference call Monday. "That's life in the NFL unfortunately. So Kemoko Turay Jersey Stitched , I think those guys have done very well in the first two games. The pass protection has been very good."Keeping Andrew Luck upright and healthy has been the Colts' top concern for years.It explains why the Colts used a first-round pick in 2016 on center Ryan Kelly and another first-rounder on left guard Quenton Nelson this spring.The constant, as usual, was supposed to be Castonzo, who had started all but seven games since being a first-round pick in 2011.But with Castonzo still recovering from a problematic hamstring injury and Good out with knee and wrist injuries, the Colts finally appear to have found a solution.After moving Joe Haeg, their most versatile lineman, from the right side to left tackle in Week 1, the Colts moved him back to a more familiar spot, right tackle in Week 2 and plugged backup Le'Raven Clark into the spot Castonzo normally occupies and suddenly everything clicked.Indy (1-1) allowed just one sack and helped pave the way for 104 yards rushing on 28 carries.Luck, meanwhile, has been sacked only three times in two weeks — a stark improvement after being sacked 156 times in his first 70 regular-season starts."Great job, great job. Le'Raven going on the left tackle, he did a hell of a job," Luck said after Sunday's 21-9 victory at Washington."I'm very, very proud of him and Joe is a grinder. He's going to do his job. He's going to lay it all out there. I am so proud of the guys up front. They did a really good job in pass protection, really good job in the run game."The question, of course, is whether Indy can keep it up.Luck has already played behind two different starting offensive line combinations and could make it three in three weeks if Castonzo returns Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles strong defensive front.Either way, it appears the Colts believe they feel comfortable plugging holes along the line until Castonzo, Good or both return."We played really well," Reich said. "We lost Castonzo. We think he's going to be back. If he's not back, Le'Raven Clark steps in at left tackle and he plays well. Joe, playing right tackle he's going up against (Ryan Kerrigan), who's one of the best players in the league, and we get good protection pretty much all day."Notes: Reich confirmed cornerback Quincy Wilson has been diagnosed with a concussion and will enter the league's protocol and that defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway injured his calf Sunday. He did not say when either player is expected to return.