WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Sep 2 '19

To say that NFL players are stoic and detached and play in a vacuum on Sundays is to ignore the fact that Cedric Ogbuehi Jerseys 2019 , well, these are human beings playing a violent game surrounded by 65,000 other human..."Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars defensive players in huddle to each other between plays: ‘Man, get the crowd hyped!’New,3commentsByRyan Day@ryaneatscakeDec3, 2018, 10:09am ESTShareTweetShareShareJaguars defensive players in huddle to each other between plays: ‘Man, get the crowd hyped!’Douglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsTo say that NFL players are stoic and detached and play in a vacuum on Sundays is to ignore the fact that, well Black Chris Conley Jerseys , these are human beings playing a violent game surrounded by 65,000 other human beings shouting, yelling, and screaming them on.That’s why it’s refreshing when one of them has the self awareness to not only observe when the relationship between fan and player is tangible, but to participate in it.When asked how he felt about the energy of the fans and players, defensive end Yannick Ngakoue made one thing very clear — the Jacksonville Jaguars players fed off the fans at TIAA Bank Field yesterday.“You could tell, when I was looking in the huddle to my left, personally, I could just see everybody was locked in Chris Conley Jerseys 2019 , everybody was ready to go. Myles [Jack] told me, he said, ‘man, get the crowd hyped,’ and I went over there and got the crowd hyped and just feeding off their energy ... It was great to just get them a win so they could celebrate as well. We’ve got to do it for the city.”Yannick also articulated what was clear to anyone who watched the game yesterday — the players had a different energy headed into yesterday’s game. It was an unbridled, bordering on angry, passion that forced a few unsportsmanlike penalties but also shut out a good offense in the Indianapolis Colts. “When I walked into this locker room this morning, I just felt the different type of energy from everybody. I could tell, regardless of what we were going through during the season Black A. J. Cann Jerseys , I could tell guys wanted to come out here and win, so that was really important to me and I was really happy and pleased to see that today.”Yesterday was a special kind of performance from the Jaguars. It was an homage to their 2017 style of play — confident, physical, and bordering on reckless. When the Pittsburgh Steelers found a way to snatch a victory out of what looked like certain defeat, us fans were left scratching our heads.How did they do that?Why is our offense so bad?What can we even hope for with Blake Bortles in at quarterback?After a first half where the Jaguars produced 156 yards you’d think the Steelers coaches would make some defensive adjustments. Nope. When speaking with the media after the game, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said the team didn’t make any adjustments “We didn’t make any adjustment, seriously,” Tomlin said. “I found my comfort in the fact that we were stopping them.”With the passing game producing just 31 yards at halftime, it’s no surprise that Tomlin thought adjustments were unnecessary. He had zero faith in the Jaguars offense to produce any meaningful yards that would lead to significant points. And in the law of averages A. J. Cann Jerseys 2019 , no matter how good a defense is, they’re going to give up a touchdown or two to a Hall of Fame quarterback and the best wide receiver in the league.After all, this is a coach who accepted a holding penalty when it would have been fourth down to give the Jaguars an even longer third down which resulted in a sack and a fumble for an additional 11-yard loss.This is the state of the Jaguars offense — coaches around the league can give their polite answers before and after games, but they do not respect Blake Bortles as an NFL quarterback. The Steelers were down 9-0 on the road and they didn’t change a thing because they knew the Jaguars would beat themselves.And that’s exactly what happened.