Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Sep 2 '19

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Could Chargers wait until the draft to find a safety?New Youth Doug Flutie Jerseys ,34commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Could Chargers wait until the draft to find a safety?Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY SportsFormer UW standout Taylor Rapp says he’s ‘the most versatile safety in this draft’ - Austin Gayle“I think I’m very versatile, the most versatile safety in this draft,” Rapp said in a February interview with Pro Football Focus. “I think I can do it all. I think I can play in the deep third. I can run the alley. I can tackle. I have a high football IQ. I can rush the passer. I can blitz. I can cover. I think I’m the full package. I can do everything.”The best low-budget options available in free agency - Michael RennerThis one is obvious. The former first-rounder has managed only 1,266 snaps in his entire five-year career, and he’s played all of 323 snaps since his breakout sophomore campaign that saw him earn an 88.4 overall grade. There’s no way anyone is willing to give Verrett anything significant with his injury history, but if healthy (a big if) he’s a starting corner.K.J. Wright should lead Chargers' free-agent shopping list - Eric D. Williams"K.J. has been a really Doug Flutie Jerseys Stitched , really important part of what we have been doing and we would love to have him back," Seahawks GM John Schneider said during the NFL scouting combine last week. "It's just a matter of him, and if his people are going to figure out and get a good lay of the land this week in terms of speaking with other teams, but obviously we are going to stay in close communication with him."Report: Thomas Davis, Chargers Agree to 2-Year, $10.5 Million Contract - Kyle NewportDavis had been a key piece in the middle of the Panthers defense for more than a decade. Even as he aged Doug Flutie Jerseys 2019 , he remained productive. The soon-to-be 36-year-old is coming off a season in which he piled up 79 tackles, two fumble recoveries and six pass breakups.Ex-Panthers LB Thomas Davis to join Chargers - ESPNDavis also was a team captain the past eight seasons and the 2014 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award winner for his foundation's community work with kids in North and South Carolina, as well as his home state of Georgia.5 things to know about new Los Angeles Chargers LB Thomas Davis - Gavino BorquezLinebacker Thomas Davis is set to join the Chargers once free agent signings become official on March 13. The 35-year old agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract to leave the Panthers and join the Bolts.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBolts From The BlueBolts From The Blue, a Los Angeles Chargers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsChargersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorFiled under:Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Joey Bosa is still bothered by his footNew,6commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Joey Bosa is still bothered by his footGreg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsNFL coach rankings: Best and worst of league’s coaches in 2019 - Bill BenderWe said last year Lynn would move up if the Chargers had a top-10 defense Dan Fouts Jersey , and Los Angeles ranked eighth in scoring defense last season. That made for back-to-back winning seasons for this franchise, and Lynn has been the biggest influence behind its culture change. The playoff loss in New England last season counts as on-the-job training.Predicting the story of the season for all 32 NFL teams - NFL NationThe Bolts finished 12-4 last season and fell two games short of the big game. After adding defensive tackle Jerry Tillery and safety Nasir Adderley through the draft and linebacker Thomas Davis in free agency, the Chargers believe this year’s team has the pieces to compete for a Super Bowl crown. The most durable quarterback in the league, Rivers has yet to reach the Super Bowl and still seeks that signature moment to cement his status as a future Hall of Famer.Chargers’ Joey Bosa: ‘I’m as fast and strong’ as ever - Adam Maya“It’s not causing a limp or anything,” he said. “It’s just there. It’s just something I notice. It’s been getting better all offseason, so I could definitely see by camp or maybe even next year where it kind of starts fading away. Once you get into season http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey , it gets pretty intense, so we’ll see.”Los Angeles Chargers undrafted rookie spotlight: Reggie Howard - Travis WakemanThough he was only a starter for his senior season, he was an elite defender for the Rockets. He was the team’s best run-stopper and also found a way to register four sacks, which was second-most on the team and 15 tackles for loss, which led the team and was fourth-most in the conference.Meet Your 2019 Charger Girls - Chargers.com (gallery)Take a look through photos of your 2019 Charger Girls squad.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade