have not disclosed Gwachams injury.--- | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 6 '19
This post contains spoilers. Percy Miller Jersey .This weeks episode of Pitch was not an easy watch. Much of the show has been built on feel-good high-points, rather than possibly-stressful lows.Thats not to say there werent tense moments.For instance, when Ginny Baker (Kylie Bunbury) was waiting to see if the Cardinals reliever (nicknamed The Mountain) was going to throw at her during episode 3?-- that happened to be a scene that was rife with uneasiness. However, we werent prepared to see our girl emotionally unravel before our eyes.Episode 5, which aired on Thursday night, was that tough spot where things got real.The looming trade deadline put everyone on edge, including Baker who had previously proven to be difficult to rattle. The prospect of Blip Sanders -- her closest friend on the team -- being traded, sends her into a tailspin like we havent seen thus far. While on set in August, executive producer and showrunner Kevin Falls and others talked about the trade deadline storyline. Falls even went as far as to call it, the closest thing to life and death we have on a baseball team.Seeing Baker flung so far off her game was jarring, but it reminded me of something executive producer and co-creator Rick Singer said in August. Shes so strong and so driven, but at the same time shes very stunted, Singer said. [Baker] has lived a very sheltered existence in a lot of ways. Shes dealt with the attention, though not on this scale. Shes also ill-equipped to deal with all of the things that come with being a young woman out on her own for the first time.Up until now, Baker has primarily been portrayed as a well-adjusted adult. She has made mistakes, but largely she has behaved with grace and maturity rather than stunted as Singer suggested.We were all reminded that she is only 23 as soon as she marched into Padres general manager Oscar Arguellos (Mark Consuelos) office to demand they not trade Sanders.It was not her finest moment and a bad decision built upon anxiety, insecurities and ill advice (looking your way Amelia -- her agent, played by Ali Later). As an aside, having a non-sports agent hasnt hurt Baker much in the earlier episodes, but it did here. And it will be interesting to see if that continues to be a theme.Her meltdown at the thought of losing her friend is certainly relatable, and it sets up another potentially bad decision (cough, Mike Lawson, cough). It allows the audience to understand that shes not infallible (though shes still pretty badass). And to be fair, we understand why she responded to the trade deadline in such an aggressive manner.You see, Baker didnt grow up with many friends. We got at peak at her high school struggles in episode 4. Her only pre-MLB friend and former classmate, Jordan Collins, helped her develop socially. He introduced her to 1990s-era sketch comedy series?In Living Color, and platonically loved her without the awkwardness of being a guy who wasnt as good at baseball as his female teammate.His father was also the drunk driver that killed Bakers father. Its unclear if they ever talked about it, and then he moved away.The prospect of losing Sanders unearthed all of that pain for Baker, and she kind of freaked out. Baker isnt just strong; her whole existence is not solely described by the weight on her shoulders, and thats not news. We know that shes complicated and has the capacity to be vulnerable.What we havent seen as much of is Baker messing up. There havent been an abundance of moments where viewers are screaming at their TVs for her to not do what we think shes about to. Universally, weve rooted for her, until, perhaps, that moment she entered Arguellas office.Everyone makes mistakes, and that includes Ginny Baker. To quote Kylie Bunbury, the actress who plays Baker, Shes just a regular girl.Now if only someone would let us know where her brother is... Frank Kaminsky Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Marvin Williams Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http:///...iams-Hornets-Jersey/ . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. METAIRIE, La. -- Drew Brees doesnt appear angry about the fact that his NFL-leading production has been wasted by the New Orleans Saints 0-3 start.For now, hes trying to compartmentalize.Ive always been a big believer in, if you focus on the process, the result takes care of itself, Brees said after practice Wednesday. Sometimes, if you get too caught up with the result, that affects your preparation process and it affects what should be your good, sound decision-making.So I have a great process in place throughout the week -- my routine, what I do to take care of my body, to take care of my mind, to prepare myself to go out and play my best. And thats all that I can do -- try to put the guys around me in the best position to succeed as well, and if thats good enough to win, then thats good enough to win.So far, it hasnt been good enough, although it has been close.New Orleans lost its first two games by four points combined. The Saints then put up 32 points against Atlanta on Monday night, only to give up 45 -- the lowlights being a pair of turnovers the Falcons converted into touchdowns, accounting for Atlantas victory margin.All the while, Brees has passed for an NFL-best 1,062 yards. He has passed for eight touchdowns, which ties him with Tampa Bays Jamies Winston atop that category. His QB rating of 105.1 ranks fifth in the NFL.Brees has been intercepted once so far, making him one of just 12 QBs whos been intercepted fewer than twice. Only three QBs whove started all three weeks of this season -- San Diegos Philip Rivers, Dallas Dal Prescott, and Philadelphias Carson Wentz -- havent been intercepted yet.When Saints coach Sean Payton cites reasons why his team has been losing, Brees play isnt been one of them.He is playing at a high level, Payton said. I know this. He is not interested in the numbers -nor are we -- aside from wins and losses.This week, Brees returns to San Diego -- where he began his NFL career -- for the first time since playing his last game for the Chargers at the end of the 2005 season.And if the Saints dont start winning soon, Brees could very well wind up doing what he did in 2007, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2015 -- put up elite numbers for a non-playoff team that finished .500 or worse.Making matters worse, Brees is 37 and under contract in New Orleans for onlyy this season and next. Nicolas Batum Jersey. Brees has said he cant envision finishing his career with any other team, but theres also little precedent for how much longer a QB of Brees age can continue to perform as well as he is now.When the Saints have struggled in the years since Payton became coach in 2006, defense has been the problem. Current defensive coordinator Dennis Allen, who took over last November when Rob Ryan was fired, is the Saints fifth defensive coordinator of the Payton regime. Whether Allen has the talent, given a rash of injuries to his unit, to show how effective his scheme can be is a matter for debate. The numbers so far, however, are not flattering.New Orleans is giving up 448.3 yards and 32 points per game, which ranks second-to-last in both categories.Saints strong safety Kenny Vaccaro said New Orleans defense will either need to improve soon or once again take the blame for squandering Brees elite quarterback play.Hes a Hall-of-Fame quarterback. I want him to get as many Super Bowls as possible. I want him to pass (New Englands) Tom Brady. I think hes better, Vaccaro said. If the defense doesnt get it together, then it is our fault because hes doing everything he can for us to be a championship team. We have an elite offense. Theyre top-five every year. Weve got to get going and weve got to take ownership of that.Brees, meanwhile, is avoiding the temptation to express bitterness or assign blame.You cant change anything about it. Im disappointed that this is the start and this is the position that were in now, but its a long season ahead of us, Brees said. Im confident that were going to be able to turn it around. Im confident that once we get our first win, that things will begin to fall into place.Were an ascending team -- ascending, Brees insisted. We have gotten better in a lot of ways as weve gone along. We just need that first victory.---Game notes The Saints added offensive tackle Khalif Barnes to their active roster on Wednesday while placing defensive end Obum Gwacham on injured reserve. The Saints have not disclosed Gwachams injury.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '