ted Tuesday night about seeing a meteor shower south of the stadium. Police and firefighters responded to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 6 '19
Calvin Johnson got another surprise on Dancing with the Stars on Monday night -- and it had nothing to do with how he performed on the ballroom floor. Nike Air Max Plus Just Do It Orange .At the end of his routine, which was a jazz number set to celebrate his record-setting NFL season in 2012, a man was brought from the bleachers set up on stage to throw him a pass as part of their Most Memorable Year. In rehearsals, it had been someone else.On Monday night, on live television, it ended up being Jerry Rice.Johnson, of course, broke Rices single-season receiving yards record in 2012 -- a mark he still holds at 1,964 yards. And the kicker on it is this: According to Johnson, this was the first time the two had ever met.Johnson said during the pre-taped segment before the dance that when he was a kid, if you had told him he would break Rices record, he said, I probably would have been like, you crazy.Johnson had no idea Rice would be there until he actually saw him throwing him the pass to end the dance. In the pre-dance taped segment, Rice said Johnson destroyed his previous mark.I turned around and see whos throwing the ball and Im like, Wheres Alan? All I see is a guy in a gray suit, Johnson said on the show after the dance.Come on, man, that tight spiral, man, Rice said.It was tight, Johnson said.Yes, thats what Im saying, Rice said.Easy to catch, Johnson said.I could have played quarterback, Rice said.Johnson realized it was Rice throwing after he caught the ball, which was used as a prop during the dance.When Johnson saw Rice, he pointed at him and started laughing -- almost in shock. He then ran up to Rice and jumped in the air to body-bump him before giving him a big handshake and a hug. Rice was the runner-up on Season 2 of the show, now in its 23rd season.Im really just impressed with his personality, and I think Dancing with the Stars, it just brings that out in all athletes, Rice said after the dance. I remember I had a great time. This guy is doing fantastic. Hes Megatron. Hes the man.Johnson and his partner, Lindsay Arnold, scored a 24 out of 30 dancing to Aint no Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Johnson and Arnold infused a lot of Motown moves in their dance.Johnson and Arnold pulled off multiple big lifts and spins during the routine. In the lead-up to his jazz routine, Arnold stressed for him to focus on his family during the dance. He had handed the ball he broke the record with to his father in 2012 on the sideline, and after they mentioned it in the segment, they showed Johnson talking with his son over FaceTime.My son makes me want to be better so that I can be there for him, Johnson said. I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.On the pre-taped segment, Johnsons dad, Calvin Johnson Sr., said seeing his son break the record meant he did something right in raising him. Johnsons family helps him run his foundation, which helps youth in both Atlanta and Detroit.As always, here are the judges comments after his dance with their scores in parentheses:Bruno Tonioli (8): Oh my God, it looked like you stepped out, right out of the Motown Charm School into the set of Grease. I love all the references, the Four Tops slide. All the stylistic points were there. You were throwing -- I thought [Lindsay Arnold] was going to end up in the rafters. I mean, she was flying, that girl. You have such natural ease, charisma, smooth charm. Darling, youre a dancer. You really are a dancer.Carrie Ann Inaba (8): You remind me of Jerry Rice on the dance floor, the way you light it up. You bring the fun like no one else in this competition. Whats so fantastic is that youre so big and every movement is like fully expressed. Theres one comment I want to give you to work on. Musicality, just a little bit, be stronger when you hit the beats. Youre there. Youre a little soft. Youre a big man. Use it all.Julianne Hough (8): I just have to say, you two together are just magic. You really are magic. One thing I always say is when youre having fun and youre authentic and youre actually enjoying yourself, thats when you make your family the most proud. So thank you for always coming out here and giving everything that you have. I also do want to say one thing, too, because I actually believe that there is more from you that we havent seen yet, so I think you need to push him a little bit more because I know theres this much more in there, and I want to see it. Vapormax 2019 Canada . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Air Max 97 Vapormax Canada . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/vapormax-95-canada.html . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. TORONTO -- A fan threw a can at Baltimore Orioles outfielder Hyun Soo Kim during the seventh inning of the Toronto Blue Jays 5-2 win in Tuesdays AL wild card game.With the score tied 2-2, pinch hitter Melvin Upton Jr. flied out to the track in left. Kim made the catch despite the can narrowly missing him as it came out of the stands behind him.Center fielder Adam Jones gestured toward the seats, and manager Buck Showalter came out to register his displeasure with the umpires for several minutes.That is about as pathetic as it gets. You dont do that. Yell, cuss or scream, Jones said. I hope they find the guy and press charges. ... Thats not a part of baseball. Throw an octopus, throw hats.Blue Jays spokesman Erik Grosman said the fan was not ejected because he took off before police had a chance to get him. Police are investigating.Something like that should never happen. Its the first time for me and hopefully the last, Kim said through an interpreter.Showalter said he just wanted the person identified and thrown out.Its tough when you have many people in the ballppark and one person does something that reflects poorly on all of them, he said. Vapormax Off White Canada. Were fortunate and lucky that somebody didnt get hit.Blue Jays fans tossed bottles and debris on the field during Game 5 of last years AL Division Series against Texas, upset by the call that let Rougned Odor score from third after catcher Russell Martins throw back to the mound deflected off Shin Soo Choos bat. A baby was narrowly missed.A Blue Jays fan also threw a drink at Orioles outfielder Nate McLouth during a game at Rogers Centre in May 2013.Fans in the north end of the stadium beyond the outfield walls tweeted Tuesday night about seeing a meteor shower south of the stadium. Police and firefighters responded to 911 calls about a possible plane crash in the water just blocks from the ballpark.Police spokeswoman Natasha Zver said scores of emergency personnel searched the waters, ruled out a plane crash and said they think it was a meteor. ' ' '