out it but out it but | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 7 '19
Kicking off the Semifinals of TSN. Jasper Cillessen Jersey .cas 2013 Play of the Year Showdown is the incredibly skilled Pavel Datsyuk and very quick and coordinated Jake Allen. These two will battle it out in a four-day match to see who advances to the POY finals. In the quarterfinals of the 2013 POY Showdown, Pavel Datsyuk barely edged out Eric Fehr, squeaking through with 50.17 per cent of the votes. On the other end of the match-up, Jake Allen was able to easily dust Alexander Semin, taking home 76.70 per cent of the votes in his quarterfinal match. It is Datsyuks creative use of his feet and incredible finishing skills, even while impeded by two defencemen that makes this goal a POY candidate, his second play to make it to Round Three. Jake Allens save comes courtesy of an unfortunate turnover against the Calgary Flames. Calgarys T. J. Brodie finds himself in the slot with the puck, all alone, with a yawning net and out of position Allen in front of him. What happens next could very well be the best play of the year. Its up to you. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here (http://poy.tsn.ca). Every vote counts so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Jordi Alba Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Xavi Hernandez Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http:///...om-Barcelona-Jersey/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Zimbabwe captain Graeme Cremer has offered New Zealand an invitation he may end up regretting after a difficult second day in the field for him and his men in Bulawayo.They will keep us out there which we dont mind. We dont mind if they bat all day again, Cremer said, warning New Zealand that the more time they spent in the middle, the more confident Zimbabwe would be of denying them a victory. Were going to try and drag the game out for as long as possible and take time out of the game.For a man who delivered 35 overs, 26 of them in a single spell, it seems like a bold statement to make. But Cremer always knew he would have a heavy workload in an XI that cannot accommodate another seamer because it needs an extra batsman.I knew coming in to this game, we were one frontline seamer short so I knew I was going to do the bulk of the bowling anyway, Cremer said. I see myself as a bowler that will lead the attack so I knew there would be a bit of extra pressure on me. The other bowlers that weve got are a lot younger and lot more inexperienced. So I look to try and get wickets and get us into good positions.His task was made even more difficult by the absence of another bowling option and the regular wicket-keeper. Sean Williams and Regis Chakabva spent the day recovering from the flu and tonsillitis respectively and Cremer is hopeful they will be okay by Saturday. Without them, he had to bowl even more than usual and was denied two wickets by fumbles from the substitute Brian Chari, who missed a stumping and could not hold onto a catch. Had either beeen successfully completed, Kane Williamson could have been dismissed earlier. Philippe Coutinho Jersey. Despite that, Cremer praised his young attack for staying upbeat after being demoralised by the batting effort on the first day. I thought the guys fought hard, They didnt run away with the game. We kept them in check. We knew it was going to be tough to get wickets because its a good batting surface so we wanted them to go at two or three runs an over and we wanted to take some wickets, which we did, he said. We are still upset we didnt score enough runs but thats the way it is.In the next two days, Zimbabwe will have the chance to make amends for the first innings when they bat for a second time, in all likelihood with a view to saving the Test. Cremer knows the surface will get more difficult but hopes their approach will be strengthened by the lessons learnt from their mistakes. Tomorrow morning it will still be for good batting but from later on in the afternoon, it will be dusty and start spinning and bouncing, so we have to start thinking about how we will play in the second innings, he said.Because we havent played enough, we are sometimes not sure what to expect and not sure how to go about it but now the guys have seen what to expect. Nothing will change in the second innings. Im sure New Zealand will still use the short ball and the seamers as much. Hopefully guys will have the right mindset to bat long. To bat all day. ' ' '