ast in the 400.FORE: NBC has clearly not | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 8 '19
NEW YORK -- Mets pitcher Jacob deGrom is likely to miss his next scheduled start because of soreness in his right forearm. Brandon Nimmo Jersey .I plan on being back out there before too long. Like I said, its nothing serious, deGrom said after the wild-card contenders lost to NL East-leading Washington 4-1 Friday night.New York said deGrom had a precautionary MRI earlier in the day and it was negative. The club said there was no structural damage and he will take medication.The 28-year-old righty is 7-8 with a 3.04 ERA in 24 starts.The 2014 NL Rookie of the Year has been hit hard in losing his last three starts, giving up 16 runs on 31 hits and six walks in just 14 2/3 innings.DeGrom got seven days off before pitching Thursday night because the Mets were worried he was fatigued. As he left the dugout after five innings in a loss to Miami, he waved for the team trainer to join him.I just mentioned my arms a little stiff after the game. As I told you guys last night, I thought I was fine, and I think I am, he said.I think getting it looked at and seeing that everything in there is structurally fine is more peace of mind that I am fine. Im sure if you look at anybodys arm after they throw 100 pitches and 70 of them are stressful with runners on, and youre having a hard time finding the strike zone, Im sure theres going to be inflammation in anybodys arm, he said. Jacob deGrom Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Mookie Wilson Mets Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.metssale.com/mets-mike-piazza-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. NEW YORK -- Cynical about the Olympics? You must not be from Fiji.The Pacific Island nation won its first Olympic medal ever, and it was gold, by routing Great Britain in the rugby final. It was a joy to see on NBCSN, and a great example of the benefits to searching beyond NBCs prime-time to see all that is being offered.Its hard to put into words how big icons these players will be, said NBC announcer Bill Seward on Thursday. Being gold medalists, they will be heroes in their country forevermore.The win produced an outpouring of celebrations in the stands and by players after the match. The sport is huge in Fiji, and the nations prime minister traveled to Brazil for the games.RATINGS: NBC reached 26.4 million people with its Wednesday prime-time telecast, dominated by swimming and beach volleyball. Add in streaming and the 1.9 million people who watched the U.S.-Australia basketball game on NBCSN, and there was a total of 28.6 million consuming Olympic content. During the corresponding night in London, NBC had 30.8 million vieewers. Wilson Ramos Mets Jersey. LEDECKYS STROKE: During an 800-meter freestyle preliminary race Thursday afternoon, NBC swimming analyst Rowdy Gaines dissected gold medalist Katie Ledeckys swimming style in illuminating fashion, explaining what put her ahead of her rivals. This is the only time I get to talk about her stroke, Gaines said. Shes so fast in the 400.FORE: NBC has clearly not been happy with the golfers who chose to stay away from Rio de Janeiro, making the Olympics first golf competition a little less star-studded than expected. Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson cited concerns about the Zika virus; some critics have suggested concerns about a lack of prize money were in the mix, too. NBC host Mike Tirico said Thursday they were missing the chance to increase their sports popularity worldwide. Im a believer that golf needs the Olympics more than the Olympics need golf, he said. ' ' '