e punter told me, Beckham said. I told him I didnt | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 9 '19
FAIRFAX, Va. Dedryck Boyata Belgium Jersey . -- Marquise Moore scored 19 points and 10 rebounds, Otis Livingston II had 16 points, five rebounds and six assists, and George Mason needed a second-half rally to beat Division III-member Lebanon Valley 90-65 on Tuesday night.Lebanon Valley led 43-33 at halftime, but George Mason opened the second half on a 6-0 run. Kameron Murrell gave George Mason a 54-53 lead -- its first since 4-3 -- with 12:26 remaining and Jaire Grayers dunk extended it to 59-53.George Mason outscored Lebanon Valley 27-16 midway through the second half. Livingston went coast-to-coast, converted a 3-point play and had a layup on George Masons next possession for a 74-61 lead.Grayer added 14 points for George Mason (1-1) and Jalen Jenkins had 10.Sam Light scored 19 points and Andy Orr added 18 for Lebanon Valley. Marquis Davis had 13 points and six rebounds for the Flying Dutchmen, who were held to 36 percent shooting. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Dries Mertens Belgium Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http:///...pean-Belgium-Jersey/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. CLEVELAND -- When in Cleveland, do as LeBron would do.Thats the approach New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.?took when he reached the end zone in the second half of Sundays 27-13 victory?over the Cleveland Browns. Beckham twice imitated his friend LeBron James to celebrate scores, complete with the chalk toss.Beckham first did the celebration made famous by the Cleveland Cavaliers star after a 59-yard punt return for a touchdown in the third quarter. But that score was negated by a penalty.So when Beckham scored a 4-yard touchdown with 5 minutes,15 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, he did it again.I guess youve got to do LeBron twice. Its his city, Beckham said after finishing with 6 catches for 96 yards and 2 touchdowns in his first-career game in Cleveland. So its just great. I told him, Hey, I got something for you if I get the chance to score.Beckham had plenty of opportunities to celebrate Sunday, even after he left the game temporarily with a thumb injury. He reached the end zone three times, including the punt return score that was called back.Beckham and James have beeen friends for years, even though the NBA star has made it well known that he is a?Dallas Cowboys fan. Thibaut Courtois Jersey. They met for dinner not long after Beckham made his famous one-handed touchdown catch during his rookie season in 2014.The friendship has grown since, with Beckham developing a strong bond with James business partner, Maverick Carter. The trio connected for an early-morning workout in Los Angeles in the offseason.So it wasnt a surprise to see Beckham pull out something LeBron-related in Cleveland. Beckham did his homage to James even though he knew the punt return touchdown was likely to be called back.The punter told me, Beckham said. I told him I didnt really care. I still returned it on you. But it was a joking conversation.He was like, Nah, dont celebrate. It got called back. I was like, Im still gonna do it. I still ran it back on you.It was fun being out there and having an opportunity to get your hand on the ball and make some plays for this team. ' ' '