t 70-55 in the st 70-55 in the s | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 9 '19
Felipe Massa says he is an anticipating a special weekend as he prepares for his final home race at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Khris Middleton Bucks Jersey .The Brazilian -- who is retiring from Formula One at the end of this season, 15 years after joining Sauber in 2002 -- spoke of his fond memories of the grand prix in Thursdays drivers press conference. Massa said he will bow out of his final race at Interlagos with no regrets, having taken two victories at the circuit in 2006 and 2008, as well as a number of podium appearances.I think it will be a very special weekend for me, for my last home race, Massa explained. I remember I was in the grandstand watching and supporting Ayrton Senna, Nelson Piquet, always dreaming to be here, and then I managed to get here and win two races here in Interlagos, getting a lot of times in the podiums, so its definitely a fantastic place for me.I will miss this race when I see these guys racing next year, I will miss to be here but I am so happy and proud for everything. I passed through these 15 years in Formula One, every people that I met, friends, drivers, the competition I had with these guys for quite a long time, so I will miss this place, some nice races around the world but also some friends.When asked what his fellow drivers are like to compete against, Massa replied: We are talking about the best drivers in the world. Everybody that gets here gets because of the talent, they are here because of talent, the competition is really high. I think I definitely learned a lot. I think it was an amazing life experience that I had.Its not easy to be an F1 driver I would say, but I had a fantastic time. I will always remember them as tough drivers on the track and I would say maybe the relationship in the last [few] years gets a little bit better outside of the track, which will be even better when all of us stop. I expect the best for them and support them.Massa insists he will not allow himself to be overcome with emotion during the race as Williams continues its close battle with Force India over fourth place in the constructors championship, but admits his final lap at Interlagos will be a special moment.When you are in the car you dont think about other things, you just think about what you want to do in the best way as you can. I would say the whole race I will be concentrated on my job, trying to get the best race possible and the best result for me and my team, Especially in this moment when its quite important in this fight with Force India.I think maybe when I finish the race, after the chequered flag, I think it will be very special. It will be a very amazing feeling to do the last lap in Interlagos of my career in F1 here. I think during the race just concentrating on everything I need to do but after maybe it will be quite different. Vin Baker Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Oscar Robertson Bucks Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Customized/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. ATLANTA -- Antonio Campbell scored 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Ohio University rallied with 3-pointers Friday night to win 67-61 at Georgia Tech.Fifth-year senior Kenny Kaminski scored all 15 of his points in the second half on 3-pointers as the Bobcats (3-0) were 7 of 15 from beyond the arc after going 3 of 8 in the first half.Center Ben Lammers led the Yellow Jackets (2-1) with a career-high 22 points, 11 rebounds and four blocked shots in his third career start. The 6-foot-10 junior frequently was matched against the 6-9 Campbell, who last season was Mid-American Conference Player of the Year.Georgia Tech led 32-27 at halftime and outrebounded the Bobcats 47-38, but the Yellow Jackets shot 27.8 in the second half (10 of 36) and made one 3-pointer.Junior guard Tadric Jackson scored 17 off the bench. Starting guard Josh Okogie added five points and 11 rebounds.The Bobcats began to pull away when Georgia Tech went 5:18 without a field goal and Campbells dunk gave Ohio a 22-17 lead with 6:50 left in the first half.Campbell finished the first half with 14 points and five rebounds, however, his teammates made just 5 of 19 and scored 13 in that time. Georgia Tech led 32-27 at halftime, tying the game on Lammers three-point play with 5:23 to go.Ohio continued to live by a long ball just four ddays after making 15 3-pointers in a 96-75 win Monday over Sam Houston State. Donte DiVincenzo Jersey. . Kaminski was good from distance on back-to-back possessions and the visitors led 49-46 with 11:00 remaining.Campbell added his third trey moments later to stretch Ohios lead to four.Tech tied the game just once more, when Jackson hit a short jumper in the lane with 8:11 left to tie it at 52.BIG PICTUREOhio: Has won in its last two visits to ACC venues. The Bobcats won 61-55 at Maryland on Dec. 12, 2007. The Terrapins have since moved to the Big Ten.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets began the season as the least experienced Division I team with players representing just 25 percent of their possession-minutes returning from last season, and their most experienced player is struggling. Senior forward Quinton Stephens was 1 of 9 Friday for six points, and hes 7 of 26 in three games.UP NEXTOhio: The Bobcats will be idle for a week before playing host Nov. 25 to Tennessee Tech, which Georgia Tech beat 70-55 in the season opener.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets will play the fourth of five home games to start the season Tuesday when they face Sam Houston State. Ohio beat SHSU 96-75 Monday. ' ' '