Beckham said. If I wasnt playing him twice a year | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Sep 9 '19
MONZA, Italy -- Former Formula One champion Jenson Button will move into semi-retirement next season as McLaren Honda promotes Stoffel Vandoorne into the second driver spot alongside Fernando Alonso. Matt Strahm Padres Jersey .Having extended his contract to include 2017 and 2018, hell continue to be a senior, influential and committed member of the team, and will remain centrally involved in the development of our cars, McLaren chairman Ron Dennis said of Button on Saturday. Hell also be available to race for us if circumstances require it.The 36-year-old Button won the F1 title with Brawn in 2009, and has 15 career victories. Hes in his seventh season with McLaren.The move comes after Felipe Massa announced on Thursday he will retire from Williams at the end of this season.Im very definitely not retiring, Button said. Im contracted for both 2017 and 2018, I intend to work hard on car development, and Im sure Ill get behind the wheel of the new car at some point.Vandoorne, a highly sought-after Belgian, has been part of McLarens development program since 2013. He finished 10th in his F1 debut when he replaced Alonso at the Bahrain GP this year. Ozzie Smith Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Dave Winfield Padres Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.padressale.com/padres-trevor-hoffman-jersey/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. One matchup produced pushing, plenty of taunts and even more shoves. It also produced anticipation for when Washington Redskins cornerback?Josh Norman and New York Giants receiver?Odell Beckham Jr.?match up again this?season -- twice.A few words by Beckham will add more spice to a budding rivalry.The reason hes become so relevant is because of me, Beckham told GQ for its August issue, which has yet to be published online.When Beckham and Norman faced each other last December, with the latter then playing for Carolina, it produced a highlight reel of good and bad: more attention focused on their extracurricular activity than anything else.Beckham earned a one-game suspension.Then Norman signed with Washington this offseason, immediately leading to thoughts of a twice-a-season matchup with Beckham.The Giants receeiver told GQ that for sure Norman is in Washington because of him and called it a smart business move for him. Franmil Reyes Jersey. The fact that Washington gave him $15 million a season didnt hurt, either.Norman heard about the matchup quite often this spring at Redskins Park -- one time, a young boy visiting practice asked him why he hated Beckham.Norman just laughed.It goes back to what I was saying, Beckham said. If I wasnt playing him twice a year, maybe people wouldnt bring it up as much. But now itll be a lot more media attention for him, attention that I dont really look for, attention that I dont need.The Redskins and Giants play in New York on Sept. 25 and in Washington on Jan. 1. ' ' '