orts pass Watch every touchdown from the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 11 '19
Moeen Ali really isnt the sort to roar for his inclusion in a team or storm into the coachs room demanding explanations. Steve Bartkowski Jersey .When asked earlier in the tour whether it was an arm ball that had earned a wicket, he answered, Nah, just one that didnt spin. When he found himself praising the number of maidens he had bowled, he added I dont do that very often.When asked to describe his dismissals in Mohali he uses the word crap and when asked whether he and Adil Rashid can replicate the success of Englands spinners in 2012 (when Graeme Swann and Monty Panesar took 19 wickets between them) he responds by laughing out loud. Indeed, when asked whether Rashids improved performance with the ball could put his own position under pressure, he agreed: Its just a matter of time.He is as modest and unassuming as international sportsmen come. He will never have a nickname like The Big Show (even if he does have more international centuries than Glenn Maxwell).So perhaps it is relevant that, very gently, very politely, even a little bit apologetically, he has suggested he might like to have a settled batting position.Moeen has batted everywhere from No. 1 to No. 9 in the Test team. He has opened the batting and the bowling. He has been pushed down the order to accommodate others and then promoted to cover for their failures. He has been asked to thrash for quick runs, block for draws, see off the new ball and shepherd the tail. His versatility is, no doubt, his greatest asset, but it might also be a bit of a curse. It is hardly a surprise that he has looked confused at times.Close in the future, he said, reiterating the point that he is not demanding anything, just expressing an aspiration, Id like to have a position I can try to nail down.Almost immediately, he corrects himself.Obviously, I dont mind. I just get on with it. Whatever they tell me.But then the elaboration hints at his frustration a little more.I was down to bat five from Bangladesh onwards, he said. But form or balance of the side meant I was pushed up to four and then three in the last innings. I dont have a clue where Im batting here yet. Ill probably find out tomorrow.Perhaps the most revealing aspect of the conversation occurs when he is asked if his modesty, his humility, his niceness counts against him at times. He smiles.Probably, yes, he said. Ive been told sometimes thats not a good thing. Once my dad pulled me out of a club game when I was told I was batting seven. He said No, youre not, youre not batting seven.I was about 13 and I made the first team, and they told me I was batting seven. He said, No, youre not playing ... lets go. But since then Ive just got on with it.While the floating role is a frustration, Moeen enjoys the approach of this England side. He appreciates the encouragement to attack and the lack of consequences when it backfires. He enjoyed the opportunity for a few days away from the tour, too - something that would have been unthinkable a few years ago - and admits he never thought about cricket once over three days chilling out in Dubai.He certainly hasnt been beating himself up for the way he was dismissed in Mohali (caught at fine leg and mid-on). He doesnt feel he has to be less attacking, he just has to attack better.I naturally play in quite a positive way anyway, he said. I just need to try to go back to how I batted in the first Test and try to replicate that. Sometimes it can go a bit too positive. We want to be positive, but in the right manner.I felt all right in Mohali. I know it was a crap way to get out, but it was just the execution in both innings. Im not too down about it. In the second innings, I was going to go over the top. I just wanted to send one of the guys back on to the boundary, but I didnt execute it well.His praise for Rashid is as warm as it genuine. Recognising both the contribution of Englands spin consultant, Saqlain Mushtaq, and the benefits of playing more regularly, Moeen even started to make a case for Rashids inclusion ahead of his own.Hes a quality spinner, Moeen said. Hes obviously bowling really well, and Im really happy for him. He deserves it and I think his confidence is going to grow, the more he plays.Saqlain has been brilliant for both of us - the confidence he gives us both - and Adils confidence has definitely grown as a bowler.The three back-to-back games were good for him, because hes got into a rhythm, and now he just comes out, doesnt think about it too much and lands it on a spot pretty much straightaway.Theyve played him quite well, but hes picking up wickets. Hes bowling really, really well. Is he snapping at my heels? Yes. Its just a matter of time, really.For most cricketers such a situation might create some unease. But Moeen, speaking after meeting a group of young female athletes from under-privileged families in his role as an ambassador for the British Asian Trust, has a refreshing sense of perspective over such matters.Pressure to me is people who cant afford food or who are struggling to live, he says. This is just a game of cricket. Ill give it my best shot. But if I dont play well, I dont play well. Theres no point not sleeping at night over it.These under-privileged people... it puts everything in perspective, doesnt it? This is just a game of cricket. You give your best, but thats all you can do. Pressure is to survive in certain areas. Theres more to life than bat and ball. Deion Sanders Youth Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. John Cominsky Youth Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http:///...ders-Falcons-Jersey/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago.New York Giants host Cincinnati in the final game of week 10 on Monday night looking to build on a three-game winning streak. Eli Manning and the Giants have turned a losing record into a winning one on the back of victories against the Eagles, the Rams and the Ravens - the win against Philadelphia last week came after a bye week too so they have their batteries recharged for a play-off push.The Bengals are returning to action after their own bye week which followed a thrilling 27-27 draw at Wembley against the Redskins, but otherwise Cincinnati have just one win from their last four matches. WATCH: Week 10 highlights Action from all the games played so far Current Standings AFC North NFC East Baltimore Ravens 5-4 Dallas Cowboys 8-1 Pittsburgh Steelers 4-5 New York Giants 5-3 Cincinnati Bengals 3-4 Washington Redskins 5-3-1 Cleveland Browns 0-10 Philadelphia Eagles 5-4 Its the first meeting between the teams since 2012 when the Bengals won 31-13 and it also promises to be a battle of the quarterbacks with both teams favouring a passing game and ranking in the top six for passing heading into the week 10 fixtures. Highlights of the 3rd International Series match between the Washington Redskins and Cincinnati Bengals at Wembley Quarterback Andy Dalton has yet to catch fire for the Bengals but the clash with the Redskins in week eight saw tight end Tyler Eifert playing a big part and alongside AJ Green, Daltons options look improved as they aim to push on and challenge for a play-off place. Julio Jones Falcons Jersey. The Bengals currently sit behind the Ravens and Steelers in the AFC North but a win on Monday night would take them to the top of the division. A.J. Green will carry the Bengals biggest threat Mannings home form for the Giants will require some stopping. After moving into 9th spot on the all-time list for career passing last week, he is averaging more than 330 passing yards and two touchdowns in his past five games at MetLife Stadium. Highlights of the New York Giants win over the PhiladelphiaEagles in Week 9 of the NFL With Victor Cruz questionable as he battles an ankle injury all eyes will again be on Odell Beckham Jnr as he looks to keep up the trend of a strong second half to his seasons. He returned from the bye week with a pair of touchdowns against the Eagles.It could also be a breakthrough game for rookie running-back Paul Perkins, who has showed glimpses of his ability and head coach Ben McAdoo has hinted more game time is likely to be on the way as the Giants look to improve a running game that ranks last in the NFL. New York Giants v Cincinnati Bengals November 15, 2016, 1:15am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch every touchdown from the week 10 games, courtesy of NFL Redzone Also See: WATCH: Week 10 highlights WATCH: Sunday touchdown blitz Latest standings WATCH: Denver steal the game ' ' '