This is the full injury report for the Chicago Bears | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Sep 11 '19

Philadelphia Eagles in advance of Sunday's Wildcard game."EDIT: Late Saturday night the Bears announced that tight end Trey Burton was added to the injury report as questionable with a groin issue.With kickoff at 3:40 pm (Central) on Sunday Womens Riley Ridley Jersey , the Bears need to announce their inactive list at 2:10 pm. If Burton can’t go it could increase the role from #2 tight end Adam Shaheen, and backups Ben Braunecker and Daniel Brown could see some extra snaps as well. Then again the Bears could elect to run more three wide out sets now that their top three wide outs (Robinson, Gabriel, and Miller) are all healthy. Backing up at receiver are Josh Bellamy, Kevin White and Javon Wims. What do you guys make of this latest development?Friday, January 4 - The Chicago Bears aren’t completely healthy heading into their first playoff game in eight years, but the training room at Halas Hall hasn’t exactly been a busy place this season. Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch hasn’t played or practiced since injuring his elbow on December 15 against the Green Bay Packers, and he’s listed as doubtful. My guess is he does not play on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles. Free safety Eddie Jackson was hurt in that same game Cheap Riley Ridley Jersey , but his ankle is progressing a bit better and he’s listed as questionable after practicing in a limited capacity the last two days. My guess is he plays on Sunday.Defensive lineman Bilal Nichols is also questionable with that knee issue, but lately he’s always questionable and he always plays. Safety Deandre Houston-Carson also popped up on the injury report today with a rib injury and since he missed practice he was listed as questionable. Wide outs Allen Robinson II (ribs), Taylor Gabriel (ribs), and Anthony Miller (shoulder) have been full participants this week at practice and all will play. For the Philadelphia Eagles they list the following players as out. LB - D.J. Alexander (hamstring)CB - Sidney Jones (hamstring)WR - Mike Wallace (ankle)QB - Carson Wentz (back)And they list the following players as questionable. DE - Michael Bennett (foot)CB - Avonte Maddox (oblique)LT - Jason Peters (quadricep)LG - Isaac Seumalo (chest)The Eagles announced yesterday that Seumalo would be back starting at left guard, so I’d expect him be be good enough to play. Peters has also practiced this week, so him missing is unlikely. It was also reported that Maddox was going to fine and should play. Bennett has been dealing with his injury for a while, but it hasn’t stopped him from playing this season. I’d expect him to play. Stuck at home while out with a groin injury, Bobby Wagner met up with former Seattle teammates Kam Chancellor and Cliff Avril to watch the Seahawks' game in Chicago.Sitting there as his team lost wasn't very enjoyable for Wagner."I'm definitely a guy who yells at the TV. I'm calling out plays and think they're going to hear you Youth Akiem Hicks Jerseys ," Wagner said Thursday.Seattle's All-Pro middle linebacker is expected back in the lineup Sunday when the Seahawks host Dallas looking to avoid falling to 0-3 for the first time under Pete Carroll. For the most part, the defense wasn't the problem on Monday night against the Bears. The Seahawks held them to 271 total yards and only 10 offensive points after Chicago scored on its opening drive.But having Wagner back will certainly be a boost in what's essentially become a must-win game just three weeks into the regular season.Wagner said he was initially injured in the second quarter of the season-opening loss at Denver. He didn't believe it was going to be an issue until after the game.Sitting out Week 2 showed Wagner had gained a new perspective after the issues he had with a lingering hamstring injury last season.Wagner wouldn't sit a year ago to let his hamstring have at least a week off to get better. The result was a muscle injury that got worse until Wagner was on the field unsuccessfully trying to play on one leg."Last year I was kind of in the same situation with my hamstring and I can say I didn't necessarily trust the trainers in that situation and it kind of lingered for the last eight games," he said. "It wasn't something I wanted to do again so I made the grown up decision and did the right thing this time."Asked why he was so stubborn a year ago, Wagner said he believed he could play through the injury and still contribute at a high level. It wasn't until Seattle's Week 14 loss at Jacksonville that it became a significant issue and it was completely evident a week later in a blowout loss to the Rams."I felt like I fared pretty well up until the Jacksonville game. I think that's when it really got worse and it kind of lingered into the Rams game, which if you watch the film you see it," Wagner said. "Kind of dealing with that I didn't want to do that again and was smarter this time."An unintended benefit of Wagner's injury this season was the opportunity for Austin Calitro to make his first start. Seattle has struggled to find a clear backup for Wagner since his rookie season, at times shifting K.J. Wright into the middle for games Wagner has missed. Calitro received positive reviews from his first start, and has now played significant snaps at two linebacker positions in the first two weeks."He played a really good football game and it's more than just the plays and getting lined up and all Akiem Hicks Jerseys Stitched ," coach Pete Carroll said. "It was making the calls, handling situations, handling the adjustments that we made during the game, communicating to guys around him. He played like a veteran player and I was really pleased with that."