had, he said.That sort of shows what sort | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 13 '19
World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolaris first task in trying to take Guangzhou Evergrande to a third Asian (AFC) Champions League will be to face a team coached by a 28-year-old woman. Vapormax Plus Herre Norge .The draw has pitted the Chinese powerhouse against Hong Kong club Eastern F.C., whose coach, Chan Yuen-ting, became the first woman to lead a mens team to a title in a professional top-flight league when Eastern won the 2016 Hong Kong Premier League.On Feb. 22, Eastern will play its first-ever game in the AFC Champions League against Guangzhou in the southern Chinese city, just 75 miles (120 kilometers) away from Hong Kong, in front of more than 40,000 fans.The Asian Champions League is a valuable opportunity for us to learn from opponents like Guangzhou and improve ourselves, Chan told the Associated Press.Scolari, who led Brazil to the 2002 World Cup and Portugal to the final of the 2004 European Championships, is the most-famous and -decorated male coach that a female has ever matched wits against.I am happy to meet Scolari, said Chan.This is my great honor to play against his team. He has good experience and is very intelligent.Guangzhou has won the past six Chinese Super League titles and the 2013 and 2015 Asian championships. The ambitious club contributes numerous players to the Chinese national team rosters and is home to Brazilian internationals Paulinho and Ricardo Goulart, as well as Colombian star Jackson Martinez, signed from Atletico Madrid in February for around $44 million.We know how strong Guangzhou is, added Chan. We will try very hard to show our quality. From the beginning, we expected this. Every game will be very tough for us. We just need to improve and prepare for the games as well as we can.Moya Dodd, vice president of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), is a former womens player for Australia and an advocate of the womens game. She believes that it is the former boss of English Premier League giant Chelsea who has the most to lose.Gender aside, this is a game between one of club footballs rising powers and a team that is less resourced and less fancied, said Dodd. On the coaches bench you have a rising star taking on one of footballs old masters -- a World Cup winner, no less. Its a great story for the fans, and all the pressure will be on Scolari.Mark Sutcliffe, the CEO of the Hong Kong Football Association, welcomes Chans exploits and wishes her well against one of the most famous coaches in the game.A match of this significance should really attract the fans and create huge excitement, said Sutcliffe. Its an amazing story, one that you couldnt make up. Perhaps Hollywood would be interested?There is some hope for Eastern. In the second round of qualification for the 2018 World Cup, Hong Kong met China on two occasions. Both games ended 0-0. Sutcliffe believes there could be a pattern.Its actually a very daunting challenge. In terms of scale, resources and quality, you cant compare the two sides, said Sutcliffe. You would have to say that the odds are really stacked against Eastern. Having said that, this is football, and anything can happen.China does not have the famous foreign stars at Guangzhous call, and any result for Eastern would make more international headlines for Chan, who was named the AFC Female Coach of the Year in November.I have received some awards and attention from the world, said Chan. However, it is not important what people say. I just want to stay humble and work hard and learn to be a good coach for my club.It is a big game for Hong Kong soccer too, which has seen the former British colony awarded an automatic spot in the Asian Champions League. Chans increasing fame can only be a positive for the sport.Ms. Chan has a huge following here in Hong Kong, said Sutcliffe. She is an inspiring figure for those of us involved in football, and the accolades keep pouring in. She seems to be taking it all in her stride and remains humble and grounded.It is not just Hong Kong that would benefit from some giant-killing in February. For Dodd, this is an opportunity for a female coach to, perhaps, breakthrough what she calls the grass ceiling.The closer you get to the field, the harder it is for a woman, said Dodd. Its a positive sign that growing up in the womens game can provide the experience and learning to launch a coaching career in any part of the game -- including the Champions League.Chan just wants to get on with it.I hope that my football story will encourage women coaches to go for their dream, but I believe that I am not representing anyone. I just need to do my job. Vapormax China . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Nike Sko Vapormax . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. A gut feeling convinced former Socceroo Brett Holman to overlook big-money European offers and sign with A-League team Brisbane Roar.Holman has arrived in Brisbane after penning a two-year deal with the club, which will see him play under the salary cap this season but become a marquee player in 2017-18.The experienced attacking utility could have moved back to the Netherlands, where he made his name, remained in the Middle East, where he has played for the past two years on a comfortable salary, or chosen a more stable A-League club to return to.But Holman, 32, said the Roar was the right fit in every way.With almost every move Ive made, football comes first and foremost, Holman told reporters.I think a lot of footballers know you have to have a gut feeling about what sort of move you make.Everything has to come together.Theres different factors, having a young family, but weve been speaking for a while and my gut said this was the right move for me.Holman, who scored twice at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, hasnt played in Australia since leaving the Parramatta Power to emmbark on a professional career in Europe nearly 14 years ago. Vapormax Hvit Herre Norge. The move reunites him with Roar coach John Aloisi, who he played alongside at the 2004 Olympics, as well another ex-Socceroo teammate in football director Craig Moore.At the back end of last season, I saw a few of the games, they went really close to achieving the almost impossible in the season they had, he said.That sort of shows what sort of coach (Aloisi) is that rubs off the team.You saw in difficult circumstances how well Brisbane Roar were playing. That said a lot to me.Holman said he was at no point deterred by the Roars extensive off-field issues.As a footballer, sometimes those circumstances come up. Ive been in situations in the past, in Holland for example, where the owners have been bankrupt, he said.The most important thing is the technical staff.Holman could make his first appearance in Brisbane colours in Saturdays trial against Central Coast Mariners. ' ' '