y, but as more people heard what happened, they started to reach out.Not exa | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 15 '19
(Compiled by S Rajesh, Shiva Jayaraman and designed by Girish T. Willson Contreras Cubs Jersey .S.) Kyle Schwarber Cubs Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Javier Baez Cubs Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Billy-Williams-Kids-Jersey/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- For the past three weeks, Eric Ebron has watched from the sidelines. The Detroit Lions tight end hasnt practiced. He hasnt played in games. He has been doing some mentoring of younger tight ends, and thats about it.All the while, he has had one thing in his head as he has watched the Lions play without him.I need to get my ass out there on that field, Ebron said Monday in his first comments since suffering a right ankle injury Aug. 6. Cause Im not a huge person thats [into] watching. I like action. I like to be in action. It just sucks being on the sideline, man. Its not my lifestyle. I wasnt born for this. I wasnt bred to do this, but I got to right now.Ebron said he and the Lions are taking things slowly as he recovers. That includes Ebron likely not playing in the preseason finale Thursday against the Buffalo Bills. Asked whether he would be out there in a game primarily used for backups and those trying to make one last roster push, he said, Is Matt [Stafford] going to play on Thursday? You aint going to see Ebron if you dont see Matt Stafford.He was less definitive about whether hell be available for Week 1 against the Indianapolis Colts. Ebron initially wouldnt answer the question about his availability and then said the decision would be up to Lions coach Jim Caldwell and the teams doctors.Caldwell has repeatedly deflected questions about Ebrons status.Ebron, though, has missed a chunk of preseason time. He said that when he suffered the injury during the Lions mock game at Ford Field, he thought, My life sucks, because he didnt know what to expect. He said he wasnt sure of the severity of the injury and admitted he thought his season might have ended before it started.Did I have that in mind?? I was afraid, Ebron said. Javier Baez Jersey. . I was afraid for the worst and just hoped for the best. I mean, easily, by far, thats what I did. Whatever happened, happened, and Im just taking it as slowly as I possibly can to make sure that Im back to what we were seeing that day, because if I dont get back there, then its not going to be a good season for myself.When Ebron does return, he will be the teams top tight end after he caught 47 passes for 537 yards and five touchdowns last season. Hes at the top of the depth chart of a thin tight end group. Brandon Pettigrew is still on the physically unable to perform list recovering from an ACL injury. Timothy Wright is on injured reserve with an ACL injury. The Lions cut veteran Matthew Mulligan on Monday, and that leaves Orson Charles, Adam Fuehne, Cole Wick and Andrew Quarless -- who will miss the first two games of the season due to suspension -- as Detroits tight ends.When Ebron got hurt, he leaned on his mother, Gina Jackson, for guidance. She helped him through it and actually reached out to him before he could get in touch with her. He said his phone wasnt going crazy initially, but as more people heard what happened, they started to reach out.Not exactly when I got to the locker room. But [it] blew up like the World Trade, Ebron said, referring to the lyric from the 1994 Notorious B.I.G. song Juicy. And I just tried to keep everybody thats close to me in the loop on whats going on, and everybody outside, I just ignored it.Ebron returned to the locker room after his session to make sure people understood his reference was to the B.I.G. lyric. ' ' '