the important question, is there anyone else you would like to see at one of your ga | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 16 '19
Former England captain Alan Shearer has criticised Roy Hodgson for omitting Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater from his Euro 2016 squad. Roberto Osuna Astros Jersey . Drinkwater was in Englands 26-man provisional squad for the tournament in France after playing a starring role in the Foxes stunning Premier League title win.He made the first of his three appearances for England against the Netherlands in March and played 35 times in the league for Claudio Ranieris side, who finished 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal. But, alongside Andros Townsend and an injured Fabian Delph, Drinkwater was not selected by Hodgson when the 23-man squad was officially announced on Tuesday.Former Newcastle striker Shearer, who scored 30 goals in 63 appearances for England from 1992 to 2000, believes the 26-year-old should have been in the squad. Alan Shearer was a prolific goalscorer for England Its very harsh on Drinkwater to be left out, Shearer told Sky Sports News HQ.Hes been magnificent all season. If theres one guy that I thought deserved a place in the squad then I thought it would be him.Roy hasnt chosen him and I hope he doesnt come back to regret that.Drinkwaters omission means there are fewer defensive-minded players in Hodgsons squad, and Shearer says that is a concern heading into the European Championship, with England kicking off their first game against Russia on June 11. He added: Going forward I think we will definitely score goals but I do worry about us defensively.   Get Euro 2016 Alerts Breaking news from Euro 2016, direct to your mobile Also See: Bertrand sits out training England squad named Ultimate Euro 2016 guide Milner better than Bale? Nolan Ryan Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Yuli Gurriel Astros Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/roy-oswalt-astros-jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. In May, Chicago Sky rookie Imani Boyette launched a social media campaign to get rapper 50 Cent to attend one of her WNBA games.Her reasons -- her first dance at her wedding was to the rappers single Best Friend, and she has loved 50 Cent since her dad picked her up from school in the third grade while playing the rappers music.How could the rapper-actor-producer-businessman turn down this superfan? On Tuesday night, 50 Cent made good on his promise by showing up at her game, and the Chicago Sky defeated the Minnesota Lynx 98-97.It was awesome, Boyette told espnW. The fact that he actually followed through and made a special trip just to come to our game means a lot. Hes a great guy and I really appreciated it. Andy Pettitte Astros Jersey. As for the important question, is there anyone else you would like to see at one of your games?Nope, she told espnW. The most important person Id like to see in the stands now is my husband. I love all our fans and hopefully getting 50 to a game will encourage even more people to take an interest especially as we make this playoff run.The takeaway: (Rookie or not) ALWAYS shoot your shot.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '