Cordy Glenn Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Sep 19 '19

Mike Brown thinks the the Bengals are paying the price after a string of disappointing seasons." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (7/25): Paying the priceNew Jordan Willis Jersey White ,7commentsMike Brown thinks the the Bengals are paying the price after a string of disappointing seasons.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bengals News (7/25): Paying the priceTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesAnother Improbable Conversion For BoydThe man who gave you one of the YouTube moments of the decade when he wriggled free for a fourth-and-12 touchdown from 49 yards away in Baltimore during the last minute of the 2017 season converted again Tuesday when he inked a $43 million extension. This from a guy velcroed to the bench two weeks before he went viral.Atkins Voted No. 79 on NFL Top 100 ListIn 2018, Atkins earned his seventh career Pro Bowl nod, moving him ahead of CB Lemar Parrish (six) for most selections by a defensive player in Bengals history. Atkins led the Bengals last season with 10 sacks, quarterback hits (19) and tackles for losses (13). The 10-year veteran has 71 career sacks, the most by a Bengals interior lineman and third overall.Bengals Open Training Camp In Dayton On SaturdayGates at Welcome Stadium open at 1:30 p.m. and admission is free at the 11,000-seat stadium. Players and coaches will start taking the field shortly after 2 p.m. with practice scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. At the conclusion of practice (estimated 3:30 p.m.), players will be available for an autograph session.Cincinnati Bengals 2019 projection: How Zac Taylor, Mike Brown see itUSA TODAY has the Bengals forecasted for an abysmal season, according to an article recently published, which called for a 3-13 season – behind the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens in the AFC North. The Enquirer reached out to Bovada Jake Fisher Jersey , and six wins is the betting favorite in Las Vegas.Geno Atkins lands on NFL Network’s ‘The Top 100 Players of 2019’ listThis week NFL Network revealed Atkins made the 2019 edition of the “The Top 100 Players of 2019,” placing just inside the top 80 at No. 79.Bengals training camp: Mike Brown says team paying price for poor playUSA Today predicted a 3-13 finish for Cincinnati, which would put them in a tie for the worst record in the league. But, not surprisingly, Brown has more faith the offseason changes will make a difference for the better.Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown: 'I wish we had done better'As his team gears up for training camp, which opens Saturday at the University of Dayton’s Welcome Stadium, Brown is counting on new coach Zac Taylor to right the ship. Cincinnati is coming off three straight losing seasons, and Brown parted ways with 16-year coach Marvin Lewis in January.Cincinnati Bengals: Biggest Question Facing Each AFC North RivalFor the Bengals, the burning question for 2019 is simple. Have the players or the scheme been the problem for the last three years? Cincinnati has not brought in a lot of new faces on the field, but the team has almost nothing but new faces on the sideline. Thus, fans should be praying scheme was the issue. If not Womens Andrew Billings Jersey , it will be another long year.Around the leagueEarl Thomas doesn't regret gesture at Pete Carroll"I don't regret my decision," Thomas said. "If my teammates felt like it was towards them, then I regret that part, but I don't regret doing it to Pete."Chargers GM on Melvin Gordon: 'He's playing here'Los Angles Chargers general manager Tom Telesco isn't peeved that his top back isn't at training camp and harbors no acrimony towards Gordon.Julio Jones: 'Might mess around and go' for 3k yards"I'm not ever going to lie to you, I'm going crazy this year," Jones told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Wednesday. "I'm going crazy. I've been doing everything that I need to do. I'm taking care of my body. Physically and mentally, I'll be ready to go."Pats' Julian Edelman recovering from broken thumbThe break happening three weeks ago means recovery is already underway and Edelman should only miss a few more weeks. He'll be fine for the season, adds Rapoport.Kevin Byard, Titans agree to five-year extensionThe Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with safety Kevin Byard on a five-year, $70.5 million extension with $31 million in guarantees, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The team announced it reached a multiyear deal with Byard later Wednesday night. The 2019 season is a pivotal one for Andy Dalton’s future Womens John Miller Jersey , but he isn’t worried about it right now." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (8/22): Andy Dalton isn’t worried about expectationsNew,12commentsThe 2019 season is a pivotal one for Andy Dalton’s future, but he isn’t worried about it right now. EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bengals News (8/22): Andy Dalton isn’t worried about expectationsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Taetsch/Getty ImagesLawson Vows He's Faster And Better On Eve of '19 DebutThe Bengals run out all their available starters for the first and last time in the preseason at Paul Brown Stadium (7 p.m.-Cincinnati’s Local 12) against the Giants and Lawson, their prized pass rusher, steps on the turf for the first time since he tore his ACL on that invisible play against Tampa back on the last Sunday in October. The play was blown dead, but Lawson never dies and when he tried to hold up, well, it was non-contact and bad.Gameday Info: Giants at BengalsThe Jungle Zone is home to the Bengals’ pregame tailgate party. Located on the east plaza level of Paul Brown Stadium, the Jungle Zone features food, drinks, giveaways and family-friendly activities including inflatables and face painting. The Jungle Zone will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday.Westerman Taken Off Exempt/Left Squad ListG Christian Westerman has returned to the team Trey Hopkins Jersey , and the Bengals have removed him from the Exempt/Left Squad list.The positions battles to watch in Giants-Bengals gameRunning backs Paul Perkins and Rod Smith are vying for one roster spot and are staging a competitive battle this summer. Perkins lost a fumble in the first game, Smith lost one in the second game. There is not much separating these young-ish veterans.BENGALS BREAKDOWN: Team using makeshift offensive lineCINCINNATI (WKRC) - Local 12 sports anchor Gary Miller and Bengals radio analyst Dave Lapham discussed Thursday's preseason game between the New York Giants and Cincinnati Bengals. The game can be seen at 7 p.m. on Local 12.Bengals' Andy Dalton brushing off pressure entering pivotal seasonDalton, who will be 32 in October, is entering the final two years of a contract extension worth up to $115 million he signed in 2014. Dead money is no longer attached to the deal, meaning the Bengals could cut him at any time and not take a salary-cap hit.Around the leagueCardinals agree with Michael Crabtree on one-year dealCrabtree will join a receiving corps led by veteran Larry Fitzgerald and filled out by a slew of youngsters, including Christian Kirk, KeeSean Johnson, Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler. Arizona released former first-round wideout Kevin White earlier on Wednesday.Nagy defends Bears' kicker competition amid criticismWith few holes to poke on Chicago's roster, much of the coverage around Bears camp this spring and summer has revolved around the kicker competition. That discourse quieted this week after the Bears cut Elliott Fry, essentially ceding the starting kicker job to Eddy Pineiro for the time being.Shazier: Bush will 'be a big-time player' for SteelersWhen the Pittsburgh Steelers traded up to select Devin Bush with the 10th overall pick in the 2019 draft, the linebacker was thought to be the second coming of Ryan Shazier Cordy Glenn Jersey , the final piece of the puzzle that has been Pittsburgh's spotty defense.Cardinals cut former first-round WR Kevin WhiteOft injured and rarely productive, White joined the Cardinals this offseason after spending his first four years with the Chicago Bears, who took him seventh overall in the 2015 draft out of West Virginia.Carroll: No concern Metcalf 'won't get back soon'Metcalf, who suffered a knee injury last week, underwent surgery on Tuesday and, on Wednesday, Carroll told the media, "We don't have any concern he won't get back soon," he said via the team.