The Los Angeles Chargers will be missing at least two starters | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Sep 23 '19

Buffalo Bills on Sunday.Offensive tackle Joe Barksdale and defensive end Joey Bosa have not practiced all week and are nursing injuries that could have them out for a while. Barksdale injured his right knee in last Sunday’s 38-28 loss to Kansas City and Bosa has a bone bruise in his left foot.Cornerback Craig Mader White Justin Jones Jerseys , who is used mostly on special teams, is also out due to a hamstring injury.Wide receiver Travis Benjamin (foot) is questionable. Benjamin did not practice Wednesday or Thursday but was limited on Friday. Coach Anthony Lynn said he is “very optimistic” that the seventh-year receiver will be able to play on Sunday.Hunter Henry, who tore a knee ligament during offseason workouts in May, was doing some running during the early part of practice. The third-year tight end is on the physically unable to perform list Justin Jones Jerseys 2019 , but there remains a small chance he could return by the end of the season.“It is a nice little carrot in front of him. The more I watch him it was amazing how he looked today,” Lynn said.___ Linebacker Thomas Davis is going to be wearing a new uniform for the first time since the Panthers drafted him in the first round of the 2005 draft.Davis signed with the Chargers last week and said on NFL Network that the end of his long run in Carolina was emotional. Davis said he’ll miss playing with Luke Kuechly more than anything else and that the two linebackers were almost in tears when Davis got the news that the Panthers would not pursue a new deal.The eyes are dry again and Davis is now thinking about what he can bring to the table in Los Angeles. Experience is at the top of the list and the soon-to-be 36-year-old said he welcomes the chance to play a mentor role.“When you look at this roster and the guys they have on this team and how well they play together, I just feel like I can come in and be an added piece, offer some veteran wisdom White Uchenna Nwosu Jerseys , veteran leadership and just really try to get these guys over the hump so I’m looking forward to being a part of this locker room,” Davis said.Among the nuggets of wisdom Davis hopes to pass out are ones about fighting through injury after three torn ACLs. He pointed to Denzel Perryman, who has missed 16 games over the last two years, as someone who might be able to benefit from that experience and the Chargers would certainly be happy if Davis can help keep Perryman on the field in the future.