Womens T. J. Carrie 2019 Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Okt 16 '19

As a young boy Womens Derrick Kindred 2019 Jersey , Sheldrick Redwine had Sean Taylor’s autograph given to him second hand. He still has it.Taylor was shot and killed a few years later, and Redwine made it a point to honor his childhood idol. He went to the University of Miami, like Taylor. He plays safety, like Taylor. And, two years ago, Redwine asked Taylor’s father to train him, like Taylor.Pete Taylor trained Sean and now privately trains other young players in South Florida.“It’s a therapy Cheap Derrick Kindred Youth Jersey ,’’ Pete Taylor told Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. “To watch these other kids grow and get better, that’s all that counts. When you see the kids do great, you know it’s worth it. When you see it clicking for another kid and they succeed, you think, ‘well maybe it wasn’t all a mistake. Maybe it was destiny.’”The Browns made Redwine a fourth-round draft pick, three rounds later than Taylor went and to a different team. But Redwine hopes to accomplish what Taylor did in four short seasons in Washington.“I taped my fingers and stuff going out to practice just trying to be like him a little bit,’’ Redwine said. “You say that name at Miami Cleveland Browns Jarvis Landry Jersey , everybody knows who you’re talking about. Just seeing how he played, he played the game reckless, but he played it between the snaps also. He [had] an aggressive nature. I feel like I have that about myself, too.” Browns General Manager John Dorsey could have probably saved a lot of time during yesterday’s press conference about the signing of Kareem Hunt by just answering: “Because he’s good at football, that’s why.”Throughout it, he earnestly insisted that the former Chiefs running back deserved a second chance, and used his own religious faith as a shield in his defense. But even if you exclude the Feb. 10 assault on a woman in a Cleveland hotel and a pending league suspension (and those are two pretty big things to exclude) Womens Jarvis Landry 2019 Jersey , there are other reasons to be skeptical about the timing and setting of Hunt’s second chance.For one thing, one of the other two incidents the league is investigating happened at a resort in Ohio, another at a nightclub in Kansas City. Perhaps more troubling is bringing Hunt back to his hometown puts him in closer proximity to friends and even family that might not be the best influence.According to Mary Kay Cabot of the , Hunt’s father (also named Kareem) was arrested for drug trafficking in nearby Elyria on Jan. 25. He admitted to selling crack cocaine and marijuana.“You don’t take things like that lightly,” Dorsey said. “You just talk through them and then you have to understand the family dynamics of his situation, and who the circle of friends are. It’s through your actions you’ll earn the trust. Now we’ll see. . . .“(But) at the end of the day, you have to be convinced that you have a plan in place that will put him in a position to thrive and become that person that we expect him to be. Because the goal of this organization is not only do you leave as a better football player Cleveland Browns T. J. Carrie Jersey , you leave as a better man.’’Dorsey emphasized the need for Hunt to earn his second chance by working in the Cleveland area, so he can see the impact of his actions and others can see him. And while Dorsey talked about his “zero tolerance” for future missteps, he also described Hunt as a “neat kid.”Hunt has been involved in counseling since December for the incident in which he shoved a woman and kicked her.Asked if that was sufficient time to have rehabilitated himself, Dorsey replied: “I’m not a professional. I’ll look into the depth of that but I don’t have a clear answer on that.”That was among the answers Dorsey didn’t have yesterday. For all the people he talked to about the February incident, he did not talk to the victim, or even try to, saying: “That’s probably part of her privacy stuff.” He also didn’t talk to local women’s domestic-violence organizations Womens T. J. Carrie 2019 Jersey , but said he plans to.As long as they think football is the most important thing here, the conversation should go fine.