Graham Glasgow Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Okt 19 '19

Detroit Lions vs. New England Patriots: Random Stats How did I get here? Way back when I used to be the managing editor of SideLion Report T.J. Jones Jersey White , I started writing these pieces called Random Stats. Really, it was all about me. The stats had no bearing on anything and still don’t. This was just me fulfilling my need to know useful information. Last season, I got to the point where finding all this useless information began to be tiresome to me. My thoughts at the time were that nobody was reading this piece, and I was putting a lot of time and energy into weekly pieces that a limited amount of people were reading. Considering the long hours of research involved and the limited interest, I decided it was time to retire Random Stats. But I found myself getting called back to it all summer. Some of my followers on Twitter would send out a #RandomStats when they saw something they deemed should be a random stat. I saw some readers asking why I retired it? I even saw some ask for it back. I realized that Random Stats has a small cult following, and for that reason, I decided that even if five people read it, that’s still five people that look forward to it, and that’s still five people that want to know the same useless information I wanted to know. So I welcome you all back to Random Stats. If you’re new, get ready to learn some stuff you never asked to learn. Let’s jump right into this. The date was September 26 Womens Darius Slay Jersey , 1971. The the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory discovered three main belt asteroids, Rod Stewart told everyone about how he lost his virginity to an old lady, Walter Matthau captivated audiences in some movie called Kotch and the Lions played the Patriots for the first time ever. The Lions would win 34-7 on that day. They would even beat the Patriots in their second matchup by a score of 30-10.However, the Patriots would go on to win seven of the next nine matchups, and that brings us to this Sunday. As you can see, there’s not a lot of history between these two teams. They haven’t played each other since the 2014 season when the Lions lost to the Patriots 34-9. Previous to that, the Lions hadn’t played the Pats since Thanksgiving day 2010.The Lions have welcomed the Patriots into their building five times since 1976. They have only won two of those games. One was that first home matchup in 1976, and the other goes all the way back to 2000 when a pre-Alex Guerrero Tom Brady was just a little skinny guy that looked like Captain Steve Rogers. Oddly enough, the last time the Lions beat the Patriots the final score was 34-9. That’s the same score of the last time the Lions lost to the Patriots. If that doesn’t open up Pandora's Box and give the Lions 15 straight Super Bowls, than I don’t know what will. Let’s get to the questions.It’s not a good sign for Matt Patricia. The Hoodie’s record against these guys is 9-4. One of those wins comes from the guy that took the Colts job and then didn’t take the Colts job. Mr. “Is my hair sticking up out of this visor the right way?” himself: Josh McDaniels. The other three come from Eric Mangini Womens Tavon Wilson Jersey , and, yes, the Browns won one of those games. Can MatPat be the next ex-coordinator to get himself of win over the man that’s probably his biological father? We’ll see soon enough. It’s not good, Joey. It’s not good at all. Matthew Stafford has only played against the Patriots one time. But in that game, he went 18-46 for 264 yards and an interception. He completed just 39.1% of his passes. Let’s hope he doesn’t do this again.As for Brady, he’s not quite as dominant against the Lions as you’d think. He’s thrown for 1,211 yards, six touchdowns and three interceptions, completing 69 percent of his passes (nice!) for a passer rating of 98.4.As for college, Georgia and Michigan haven't played each other since 1965. So they have no stats against each other's school. Well if it isn’t my old pal Theodore form Bemidji. I was shocked by this one Tavon Wilson Jersey White , and I think Teddy G knew the answer to this question before he asked it. From 1970 to 1979, the Lions and Patriots had the same exact record of 66-94. That’s some X-Files stuff right there. A wise man once said “forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.” I don’t know, man. I don’t have an answer for you. But at least that quote from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is still great right? Here, listen to this song and feel better. There’s at least one believer in the Lions headed into 2019."Earlier in the week, we noted that Power Rankers all over the NFL webiverse had very little faith in the Detroit Lions. Not only did Detroit rank in the bottom half of the league, but many noted just how far behind the rest of the division the Lions currently stand. But there is at least one voice in defiance of the masses. On Friday, Good Morning Football’s Kyle Brandt chose the Lions as his dark-horse team to win the NFC North. “I do think Matt Patricia’s defense will be even better in his second year, but I’m looking at the offense,” Brandt says. “They are building a hammer. They are going to join the NFC North and turn it back to when it was the NFC Central.”Brand is specifically excited for Kerryon Johnson Kerry Hyder Jersey , who could seriously benefit from a change in offensive philosophy“I’m telling you guys, Darrell Bevell, a very under-the-radar hire as O.C., this is the guy who’s been the coordinator for Adrian Peterson, for Marshawn Lynch,” Brandt said. “Power running game. Kerryon Johnson is going to be an even bigger thing this year.” But that’s not only where Brandt is impressed. Detroit’s aerial attack, he believes, will be well-rounded thanks to the first-round selection of T.J. Hockenson.“T.J. Hockenson in the draft, they’ve got Jesse James. They’re going to do that two tight end thing,” Brandt said. “They’ve got Marvin (Jones) and (Kenny) Golladay to do the big plays Graham Glasgow Jersey , (Danny) Amendola underneath.”And here’s the kicker, Brandt is from Chicago and is a Bears fan.The Lions’ free agent additions now have jersey numbers: On Thursday, the Lions announced that head athletic trainer Kevin Bastin will be stepping away from the NFL later this month. Taking his place will be Dave Granito, who was the Director of Athletic Training for the University of Michigan for the past three years. If you were still holding out hope the Lions would add Zach Brown to their linebacker room, I’ve got some bad news for you: Todd McShay has a 2020 mock which sees the Lions taking Clemson running back Travis Etienne. What’s more noteworthy, however, is that McShay has the Lions picking 23rd overall—based on 2019 standing projections from Football Outsiders. Yep, their prediction model has the Lions as a playoff team in 2019. There hasn’t been a lot of first-year success for first-round tight ends when it comes to tallying receiving yards: Update on Kelly Stafford as she continues to recover from brain surgery: