Nick Vigil Jersey Limited | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Okt 23 '19

New Orleans Saints (-3) at Miami DolphinsThe Dolphins lost to the Jets and now have to travel to London. I’ll take the Saints.Buffalo Bills (+8) at Atlanta FalconsThe Falcons are amazing at home and are showing no signs of a Super Bowl hangover. The Bills are one play away from a 3-0 start Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , but they haven’t faced an offense like this juggernaut. In the second game at their new place, I’ll take the Falcons by a couple of touchdowns.Cincinnati Bengals (-3) at Cleveland BrownsThe Bengals found something offensively in the first half last week against Green Bay, as they got the football in the hands of Joe Mixon and AJ Green much more than they had done the first two weeks. The second half was a different story, but they were only a play from putting the Packers away. In the drive before the Packers sent the game into overtime, Dalton overthrew an open AJ Green and then Joe Mixon slipped in the backfield while trying to take a handoff. Those are missed opportunities. The Browns, well, they’ve played the Steelers and Colts close this season, and Myles Garrett is back. Kizer has not looked bad, and if he stays upright has the ability to make some plays. You could really go either way with this one, but I’ll take the points and a Browns victory.Los Angeles Rams (+6.5) at Dallas CowboysThe Rams have not played since last Thursday, and the Cowboys played a Monday night game. Since Sean McVay took over in LA, Goff has looked like a completely different quarterback. Even though I don’t necessarily think that the Rams will win this game, it will be a close game throughout. I would take the points here.Detroit Lions (+2) at Minnesota VikingsThe Lions still have a sour taste in their mouths after a very tough loss to Atlanta at home. Sam Bradford is out again this week for the Vikings, who will start Case Keenum again. Although Keenum looked great last week, he always looks great against Tampa Bay. He has beat them three straight seasons. The Lions are motivated and have less question marks than the Bucs. I’ll take the Lions in this one.Carolina Panthers (+9) at New England PatriotsCam Newton’s performance has not been good at all. He looks nothing like the quarterback that took the league by storm in 2015…perhaps it is due to injury (he had shoulder surgery in the offseason). Whatever it is, he clearly is not right. The Patriots flirted with losing to the Texans last week, and their defense (to this point) has been suspect. I think they get back on track here and win by a couple touchdowns. The Patriots should cover.Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) at Baltimore RavensPittsburgh is an entirely different team away from home, and Roethlisberger had a poor game last week. Couple that with an angry Ravens team who were flat out embarrassed on Sunday morning in London Cheap C.J. Uzomah Jersey , and I’ll take Baltimore in this one.Jacksonville Jaguars (-3.5) at New York JetsThe Jaguars looked great last week in London, but this just seems like a game that they come out flat in. The Jets are coming off their first win of the season and I think there’s a chance they win this one, too. I think the Jets will cover, but the Jaguars win by one or two points.Tennessee Titans (-1.5) at Houston TexansDeshaun Watson threw for 301 in New England last week, and although he threw two interceptions, he looked pretty good. In eight career games against the Titans, DeAndre Hopkins has averaged 102.3 receiving yards and has five scores. Even though I think the Titans are the better team, I’ll take the Texans at home.San Francisco 49ers (+7) at Arizona CardinalsSeven points is a lot to give up, and I think the 49ers make this a close game. The Cardinals are on a short week as well. The 49ers are not good enough to win, but I’ll take the points here as the Cardinals take this one in a tight game.New York Giants (+3) at Tampa Bay BuccaneersThe Giants played a division rival close and lost on a miraculous last-second FG last week, and Odell Beckham looked like his normal self. When Beckham is looking like he did last week, the Giants offense is so much better. I’ll take the Giants to win here outright.Philadelphia Eagles (+1.5) at San Diego ChargersThe Eagles are coming off of an emotional win, and have to travel cross-country. Those are ingredients for a let-down performance. However, they are going to have plenty of fans inside StubHub and the Chargers are struggling. The Eagles win by a touchdown.Oakland Raiders (+2.5) at Denver BroncosFor the second straight week, Derek Carr has to face a stout defense. Last week, Carr and the Raiders did not get over the 100 offensive yard mark until the last drive of the game. The Broncos are at home and face a scuffling Raiders secondary. Broncos win by two touchdowns.Indianapolis Colts (+13) at Seattle SeahawksThe Seahawks have not looked like an elite team. While there’s a chance they turn it on against the Colts, I believe they’ll struggle a bit here and win by less than a touchdown.Washington Redskins (+7) at Kansas City ChiefsThe Chiefs keep their winning ways going, but not without a scare from the Redskins. Chiefs win on a late field goal. CINCINNATI (AP) — Joe Mixon had one of the best games of his career in yet another Bengals loss — making it seven of their past eight Jeff Driskel Jersey , and counting. He sees no reason to slow down even as another season slips away in Cincinnati.“Right now, we are down but we ain’t out, so that’s how I’m approaching it,” the second-year running back said. “I’m going to approach it like we’re in.”Technically, the last-place Bengals (5-8) aren’t eliminated from playoff contention despite their third-longest losing streak in coach Marvin Lewis’ 16 seasons. They could still get the AFC North title if they win out and the Steelers, Ravens and Browns all fall apart the rest of the way.A loss Sunday to the Raiders (3-10) would eliminate the pretense and leave Cincinnati with a third straight losing season and a lot of big questions to address in the offseason: Does Lewis stay? Who’s the next defensive coordinator? Will anything really change so long as Mike Brown runs the franchise?By contrast, the Raiders are already in next-year mode. Following a 24-21 win over the Steelers , they fired general manager Reggie McKenzie and launched into a front-office reshuffle in preparation for coach Jon Gruden’s second season back with the Raiders.They don’t have a general manager and they’re not sure where they’ll be playing next season before moving to Las Vegas in 2020, but all that’s for later. First, they have to finish a season in flux.“When you get here, it’s just rainbows and butterflies because you made it to the NFL,” quarterback Derek Carr said. “All of a sudden, you get new friends every year. I think I’ve counted I’ve had like 27 different people in the locker next to me in five years. It just shows you how tough this business is.”Some things to watch Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:STRIKE THE BALANCECarr has found a comfort zone in Gruden’s offense. He began the season overly aggressive, throwing eight interceptions in the first five games. Then he got overly cautious, failing to complete a pass of more than 10 yards twice in a span of three games.He’s finally gotten a balance.Carr has gone a franchise-record eight straight games without an interception and has regained his deep touch. He completed nine passes that traveled at least 15 yards downfield the past two games against Kansas City and Pittsburgh, equaling his total from his previous six games combined. Now he’s facing the NFL’s worst defense.“I feel more confident in our system,” Carr said. “I feel like my reads are quicker. I feel like I can get through things and eliminate things faster. That feels better.”RAIDERS BANGED-UP O-LINEThe Raiders come into the game with major questions on the offensive line. Starting left tackle Kelechi Osemele missed last week’s game with a toe injury. Starting right tackle Gabe Jackson is dealing with an elbow injury.Backup Jon Feliciano was placed on injured reserve with a calf injury, leaving Chaz Green and Denver Kirkland as potential options against Geno Atkins Nick Vigil Jersey Limited , Carlos Dunlap and the rest of the Bengals.“I know that both of them are as tough as they come and if there’s a will, there’s a way,” Gruden said. “They have the will, I know that. We’ll just hope for the best.”GUENTHER’S RETURNPaul Guenther left Cincinnati after 13 years on Lewis’ staff, including the last four as defensive coordinator, to join Gruden’s staff. He knows the Bengals’ offense, which is struggling mightily with quarterback Andy Dalton and receiver A.J. Green out for the season because of injuries.Guenther also is very familiar with Jeff Driskel, who makes his third NFL start in Dalton’s place. The Bengals expect Guenther to try to disguise blitzes and coverages to throw off Driskel.“I know whenever you’re going against a quarterback who hasn’t played much, as a defense you’re always looking forward to it,” Bengals linebacker Vincent Rey said.TURNING MIXON LOOSEMixon had a career-high 26 carries for 111 yards during a 26-21 loss to the Chargers in Los Angeles. He also caught a team-high five passes, becoming the focal point of Cincinnati’s depleted offense. The Bengals plan to lean on him heavily in the final three games. The Raiders know he’s the one to stop.“Man, he’s good,” Gruden said. “He’s a great slash. He can stop and start. He has power. He’s a good receiver. He’s a good blitz pickup guy. He’s putting it together in Cincinnati.”WILL ANYBODY WATCH?A small crowd is expected for the Bengals’ final home game. They’ve gone 3-4 at Paul Brown Stadium before some of the smallest crowds in its history. Their average of 51,673 is the second-smallest attendance since the 65,535-seat stadium opened in 2000.