Sunday’s game between the Bears and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 23 '19

Eagles was settled when Bears kicker Cody Parkey‘s field goal attempt with five seconds left on the clock hit the upright and crossbar before falling to the turf in what felt like a fitting final chapter to a rough season for the kicker.Parkey’s kick didn’t go offline entirely on its own White Anthony Miller Jerseys , however. Breaking down the video of the play shows that Eagles defensive lineman Treyvon Hester got his hand on the ball as it was going up.“Me and Haloti [Ngata] … we got penetration, got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester said, via Philly.com. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good … [but] actually, I thought I didn’t get enough of it, I thought it was going to go in. When I saw it going in Anthony Miller Jerseys 2019 , I turned back around [away from the goal posts]. Then I heard everybody screaming, I was like, oh, [bleep] … he missed it.”Hester played 94 special teams snaps for the Eagles during the regular season, but none of them was nearly as memorable as the one he played late in Sunday’s win. In Year 1 after the Khalil Mack trade, it looked like a big win for the Bears. Year 2 may look different.The Bears made the playoffs with Mack leading their defense White James Daniels Jerseys , while the Raiders were one of the worst teams in the NFL last season. But so far, the Raiders haven’t actually acquired anything through the Mack trade, and the Bears haven’t lost anything. And that changes starting with this year’s NFL draft, when the Raiders have the Bears’ first-round pick and sixth-round pick.In fact, the Raiders have the most draft capital in the NFL this year, and the Bears have the least: René Bugner calculated the total value of all draft picks for all 32 teams James Daniels Jerseys 2019 , using both the point value on Jimmy Johnson’s famous draft chart, and on the updated chart that Chase Stuart developed in 2012. Both charts show the Raiders as the team with the most draft value, and the Bears with the least.That’s in large part because of the Mack trade, but there’s more to it than that: The Raiders also acquired the Cowboys’ first-round pick with the Amari Cooper trade, plus the Seahawks’ seventh-round pick for trading safety Shalom Luani. The Bears also traded away their second-round pick to move up in last year’s draft and select wide receiver Anthony Miller.The Cardinals, owners of the first overall pick White Dan Hampton Jerseys , have the second-most draft capital, and the Packers (who own the Saints’ first-round pick) are in good draft shape as well. Unsurprisingly, after the Bears, the two teams in the worst position in the draft are the two other teams that have traded away their first-round picks, the Saints and Cowboys.