Adam-Shaheen-Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Okt 24 '19

Khalil Mack had one of six sacks against Russell Wilson Charles Leno Jersey , Prince Amukamara returned an interception 49 yards for a touchdown and the Chicago Bears beat the Seattle Seahawks 24-17 Monday night to give coach Matt Nagy his first career victory.Mack, who landed with Chicago after a blockbuster trade with Oakland in September, had a strip-sack in the first half and consistently pressured Wilson in another dominant performance.Amukamara jumped the route on a pass intended for Rashaad Penny near midfield for his first career touchdown, making it 24-10 with 6:37 left. It was his first interception since 2015 with the New York Giants.Danny Trevathan then stripped Wilson with his second sack of the game. The Bears’ Leonard Floyd recovered the fumble, and Chicago hung on after blowing a 20-point lead in a season-opening loss to a hobbled Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.The Seahawks (0-2) lost for just the second time in nine Monday night games under coach Pete Carroll.Wilson has been sacked six times in each game this season. With the Bears applying constant pressure and his receivers struggling to get open, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback completed 22 of 36 passes for 226 yards with two touchdowns and an interception.Chicago’s Mitchell Trubisky was 25 of 34 for 200 yards. The No. 2 overall pick in last year’s draft, Trubisky threw touchdown passes to Trey Burton on Chicago’s first possession and rookie Anthony Miller early in the fourth quarter. But he was also intercepted two times by Shaquill Griffin.The Bears presented longtime linebacker Brian Urlacher with his Ring of Excellence for being inducted into the Hall of Fame.The ceremony came after an ugly first half that saw Trubisky get picked off twice and Wilson get sacked five times. But the Bears managed to take a 10-3 lead to the locker room.Trubisky gave them a 7-0 lead when he shoveled to Trey Burton from the 3 on Chicago’s first possession, finishing a 96-yard drive. He also led a drive to the Seattle 7 https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey , only to throw two incomplete passes — one that should have been picked off by Justin Coleman — before Cody Parkey kicked a 25-yard field goal to make it 10-0 with just over a minute left in the half.The Seahawks didn’t score until Sebastian Janikowski nailed a 56-yard as the half ended.NATIONAL ANTHEMSeahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson and offensive tackle Duane Brown stayed off the field during the national anthem, something they did in the opener and preseason.INJURIESBears: RB Tarik Cohen suffered an ankle injury. … DT Akiem Hicks walked off gingerly with two minutes left after he was hurt rushing the quarterback.UP NEXTSeahawks: Host Dallas on Sunday.Bears: Visit Arizona on Sunday.___ What’s your own personal Chicago Bears story?" The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansHow did you become a fan of the Chicago Bears?New,122commentsWhat’s your own personal Chicago Bears story?CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:How did you become a fan of the Chicago Bears?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesWith the Chicago Bears’100th anniversary celebration taking place this weekend, we wanted to talk to you guys, the fans. After all, the Bears’ fan-base is full of some of the most intelligent and passionate fans in all of sports. Sure there are some meatballs out there, but you can’t deny their passion. And yes, there are a few cynical fans Nick Kwiatkoski Color Rush Jersey , but their negativity comes from a passionate place too. At the end of the day, we’re all Bears fans and we all want our team to win a championship. Today, I want you guys to tell us how you became a Bears fans in the comment section. We’ve done these in the past, but with so many new faces I wanted to get us all a refresher. I’ll go first, and since I’ve given my story on her a few times, I’ll make it brief. My first favorite team was the... Dallas Cowboys. Yes I know, but it was the 70’s and they were America’s Team. I didn’t know any better. But my cousin was a huge Cowboy fan too, so I had to switch my allegiance. No Prince Amukamara Jersey , not to the Bears, but to the Pittsburgh Steelers! Mean Joe Greene, Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swan, and the fact that they seemed to always be the Super Bowl champs made it an easy choice to annoy my cousin. But then my stepbrother told me that Franco Harris was soft and that I should cheer for a team with a tough as nails running back like Walter Payton. I ignored him for a while, but since I did live in Illinois, the Chicago Bears were on every week https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , so watching their games was easiest. It may have taken me a minute of really watching Sweetness run the ball that I opened my eyes and converted to a full fledged Bears fan. This was the early 80s, so the Bears hadn’t become the iconic 85 Bears yet, but watching Payton run was incredible. All eleven guys on defense knew that number 34 was getting the ball, but they couldn’t stop him. Payton made me a Bears fans. What’s your story?