analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand P | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jun 21 '18
ANAHEIM, Calif. Spain 2018 FIFA World Cup Jerseys . -- Albert Pujols already had a text message waiting for him postgame from Mark McGwire after tying his former St. Louis Cardinals teammate for 10th on the career homer list.But for Pujols, the milestone was spoiled by the outcome of the game.Pujols hit his 583rd career homer, but Luis Cessa pitched six scoreless innings to win his first major league start and help the New York Yankees beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-1 on Saturday night.Brian McCann went 2 for 4 with two RBI and a run, Starlin Castro went 2 for 4 with two runs and Aaron Judge drove in two. Gary Sanchez hit his fifth home run in six games in the first inning, a two-out solo homer to left field.Pujols hit No. 583 in the ninth inning off Dellin Betances, pulling a long line drive to the left-field corner.I think it would have been a little bit more special if we had won, Pujols said. But to tie with Mark is very special because hes a very close friend of mine. We stay in touch and hes a guy that always helps me out whenever I go through a slump and a guy that mentored me.He was always pulling for me from day one, Pujols added. The whole reason Im in the big leagues is because when he was in St. Louis he told (former manager Tony LaRussa), `You need to take this kid.Cessa (3-0) allowed three hits, struck out five and walked one. He struggled just twice, giving up back-to-back two-out singles in the third and hitting Mike Trout in the sixth.While Cessa admitted to pregame nerves, he said he felt relaxed after throwing the first pitch and even more so after the Yankees scored three runs in the first inning.I was more aggressive, Cessa said. I could throw more fastballs and be more aggressive with everyone.After giving up a single to Jefry Marte in the seventh, Cessa was relieved by Tyler Clippard, who nearly gave up a home run to C.J. Cron, but Brett Gardner dived into the stands in left to make the out.Right off the bat, I thought it was a home run, Girardi said. And then he got closer and closer and I thought, `Maybe, maybe. Stay in here, stay in here. Outstanding catch. That was a big out.Ricky Nolasco (4-11) gave up three runs in the first but settled in to cruise through the next five. But with two outs in the sixth, Nolasco gave up back-to-back singles to Castro and McCann. With Judge batting, McCann stole second base -- his first steal of the year -- allowing both runners to score on Judges single to center.Nolasco gave up five earned on seven hits with seven strikeouts and still hasnt won at home since May 25, 2015, as a member of the Minnesota Twins. His 15-game home winless streak is the longest active streak in baseball.ANDERSONS DAYGarret Anderson was inducted into the Angels Hall of Fame on Saturday. Anderson spoke during a pregame on-field ceremony that included speeches and videos from former teammates, including Tim Salmon and Chili Davis.One of the most productive offensive players in club history, Anderson is still the Angels leader in games played, at-bats, runs, hits, total bases, extra-base hits, doubles and RBI. Anderson spent 15 of his 17 major league seasons with Los Angeles and is best known for his bases-clearing three-run double that helped the Angels clinch Game 7 of the 2002 World Series.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: 3B Yunel Escobar was placed on the 7-day concussion disabled list after taking a foul ball off of his face on Friday night. Kaleb Cowart was called up from Triple-A Salt Lake to take his place on the roster. ... RHP Cam Bedrosian hasnt thrown for two straight days. Manager Mike Scioscia said hes in a holding pattern. Bedrosian was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Aug. 9, with right middle finger tendinitis.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Chad Green will make his sixth major league start in the series finale. Green struck out a career-high 11 in his start against Toronto and is 2-2 with a 4.05 ERA in his fifth stint with the Yankees this season.Angels: RHP Jhoulys Chacin lasted only 4 2/3 innings in his last start on Tuesday against Seattle, but didnt factor into the decision. In his only start against the Yankees, Chacin allowed five earned runs on seven hits and took the loss. Spain Diego Costa World Cup Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Spain Iago Aspas World Cup Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapworldcupspainjerseys.com/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed.Lewis Hamilton felt his Mercedes drove like a four-poster bed after sustaining front-wing damage at the first corner of the Chinese GP - with the world champion eventually battling back to seventh. The Briton started from the back of the grid after power unit issues on Saturday but got a good getaway, only to collide with Felipe Nasr as the Sauber tried to avoid both Ferraris, who made contact.Hamilton had to come in for one of five pitstops for a new front wing after the melee, with part of his old wing stuck under the W07s floor for the remainder of the grand prix. Lacking power, he was eventually passed by both Daniel Ricciardo and Kimi Raikkonen in the closing stages, while Felipe Massa produced a defensive masterlcass to keep Hamilton in P7. Chinese GP report Nico Rosberg wins, Lewis Hamilton down in seventh Despite another afternoon of damage limitation, the world champion now finds himself 36 points behind Nico Rosberg in the standings after his Mercedes team-mate eased to a third straight victory in 2016.It was definitely a difficult one, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. I got a good start, which is always difficult from the back. I tried to avoid what was ahead of me but got tangled in it.After that I battled through, but I just felt like every time I stopped I had to come through again, I wasnt gaining ground and at the end there wasnt enough tyres. Thats racing but its not a great finish. Hopefully onwards and upwards. Lewis Hamilton sustained front-wing damage at the first corner of the Chinese GP I have no hindsight at the moment. Wholesale Spain Jerseys. This track is quite good because you can overtake and get close but the car was pretty damaged. Im sure some aero parts were damaged but I think the suspension was too. The car was flexing like crazy today, like a four-poster bed.Toto Wolff could only reflect on a bittersweet afternoon, as Rosberg extended his total winning streak to six races. The Mercedes team boss confirmed that the front wing was damaging the bargeboard and floor of Hamiltons car, severely affecting the aerodynamics. Lewis Hamilton at one point looked like securing a fourth-place finish at the Chinese GP Hamilton had at one stage looked on for a fourth-placed finish in Shanghai, but came unstuck in the battle with Ricciardo and Massa on laps 43 and 44.While trying to pass the Williams he failed to defend himself, with Ricciardo eventually overtaking both drivers.That is quite possibly the worst lap I have seen Lewis Hamilton drive in a Formula 1 car, said Sky Sports F1s Martin Brundle.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Also See: Rosberg wins dramatic China GP WATCH: Vettel chastises Kvyat Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '