No. 5 continues to be skeptical about No. 11. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 30 '19

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Donovan McNabb is already talking about the Eagles potentially needing to replace Carson WentzNew Shareef Miller Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys ,273commentsNo. 5 continues to be skeptical about No. 11.EDTShareTweetShareShareDonovan McNabb is already talking about the Eagles potentially needing to replace Carson WentzMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsDonovan McNabb recently appeared on The Zach Gelb Show on CBS Sports Radio. The former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback touched on a number of NFL topics but most interestingly he discussed thoughts on his former team and their quarterback situation with Carson Wentz. McNabb believes the pressure is on Wentz to at least take the Eagles to the NFC Championship Game before 2021: McNabb has never come off as a huge Wentz fan. Back in 2016, he said the Eagles were “dumb” to trade up for him. During an old interview with BGN Radio, McNabb noted how Eagles fans at the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia were much more excited to see Wentz than him.McNabb isn’t wrong to suggest there’s a lot of pressure on Wentz in 2019 and moving forward. Wentz needs to stay healthy and lead his team to success. But, barring something unexpected, it doesn’t seem very likely the Eagles will be moving on from Wentz in just a couple seasons from now. He doesn’t appear to be on a short leash. Jeffrey Lurie and Howie Roseman have been very forthright about their intentions to sign Wentz to a long-term deal. Whether that contract comes this year or next year remains to be seen, but it feels like it’s a matter of “when” and not “if.”Such a contract could potentially tie Wentz to the Eagles until Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched , say, 2023 or so. Wentz figures to have ample opportunity to prove himself once again. Here’s hoping he does just that. Here’s we what learned today." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles Training Camp Practice Notes: Sidney Jones, Mack Hollins, comp pick update, and moreNew,50commentsHere’s we what learned today.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles Training Camp Practice Notes: Sidney Jones Shareef Miller Jersey 2019 , Mack Hollins, comp pick update, and moreTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by John Jones/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesToday marked the second 2019 Philadelphia Eagles training camp practice. It was a relatively light session once again; there was hardly an abundance of 7-on-7 or 11-on-11 drills. Still, here’s what I observed!PRACTICE NOTES• CARSON WENTZ UPDATE: Wentz continues to look sharp. The fourth-year quarterback started his first 7-on-7 session by completing all seven of his attempts to different areas of the field. One of Wentz’s most notable completions was a 20+ yard throw to a leaping DeSean Jackson over the middle of the field. Wentz did later overthrow an open Jackson on a deep attempt. • EAGLES INJURY UPDATE: Brandon Brooks didn’t participate in full team drills but he did take starting right guard reps during group install (no defense). Seems like a good sign. Ronald Darby did some position drill work along with his fellow cornerbacks. Blake Countess did not practice but he did warm up with the team before going back inside the facility. Cre’Von LeBlanc, who celebrated his 25th birthday on Thursday, wasn’t out at practice. There was some speculation that LeBlanc might be on the trade block but Jim Schwartz told reporters Strap missed practice due to injury. [Click here for more on the Eagles’ injury situation.]• COMPENSATORY PICK SITUATION UPDATE: I must apologize. I previously suggested the Eagles could trade L.J. Fort or Andrew Sendejo to recoup a regular draft pick in addition to having the player no longer count against the Eagles’ compensatory pick formula (and therefore allowing Philly to receive a 2020 fourth-round comp pick). It turns out I was incorrect! The Eagles can’t trade a player to allow themselves to get a comp pick that’s currently being cancelled out; they can only cut him (before Week 10) to make it stop cancelling out. I know this because Eagles executive vice president/general manager Howie Roseman told BGN alumnus/comp pick master Jimmy Kempski that someone (meaning: me) incorrectly wrote about being able to trade a player like Fort or Sendejo to get out of losing a comp pick. Welp. Sorry Black Shareef Miller Jerse , everyone, I let you down. The most important takeaway here, though? Howie clearly reads BGN. • The Eagles continue to heavily utilize 12 personnel (two tight end sets) in group install. Hopefully that’s a sign that Dallas Goedert really is going to get more playing time in 2019. Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson were the wide receivers when the Eagles went with two tight ends.• Sidney Jones took first team reps in the nickel today with Avonte Maddox and Rasul Douglas lining up on the outside. Jones logged a nice breakup on a Wentz pass to Marken Michel, who ran a whip route. Jones didn’t get his hands on the ball but he did contact Michel as the pass arrived and the wide receiver couldn’t hold on. Good break on the ball by Jones. • Mack Hollins made a sweet one-handed grab on a screen before taking off down the field. Nice to see him looking healthy.• Nathan Gerry, Kamu Grugier-Hill, and Zach Brown were the first team linebackers in the Eagles’ base defense but Brown came off the field in nickel. The Eagles also did rotate some other linebacker pairings (L.J. Fort Cheap Shareef Miller Jersey , Paul Worrilow) with the starting defense. • Nate Sudfeld overthrew his target on a post route. The ball sailed out of bounds instead of hitting the open receiver. • Clayton Thorson channeled his inner Daniel Jones by throwing a pass to the sideline without a wide receiver anywhere in the area. Rookie growing pains. Also, Thorson wasn’t the No. 6 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.• Darren Sproles stills looks as spry/fast as ever despite turning 36 back in June.• With Strap missing practice, Malcolm Jenkins took second team nickel corner reps. You can’t say the man doesn’t work hard. • Stefen Wisniewski has had some issues snapping the ball accurately during his backup center reps.• Carlton Agudosi made an impressive leaping catch down the field on a pass from Cody Kessler. The 5-11 Jeremiah McKinnon didn’t stand much of a chance defending the 6-6 Agudosi. Agudosi made a highlight catch or two in the spring as well. As I’ve previously noted, he’s essentially the new Ifeanyi Momah (except maybe a little better?). Agudosi could have a fun moment or two in the preseason but making the practice squad is likely his realistic best case scenario. • Jake Elliott missed a kick wide right from about 45 to 50 yards out. All of his other attempts appeared to be good from my view. • Adding a new feature to my practices notes and to the podcast practice recaps where I give recognition to the people who come up to me at camp and tell me they read BGN and/or listen to BGN Radio. So, shout out to Joe, Kelly http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-jenkins-jersey , and Mark! The BGN crew appreciates your support. • Remember this thing?UP NEXT: Right back at it tomorrow with another Eagles training camp practice. Saturday’s start time is set for 9:15 AM ET. Stay tuned to BGN, as always.