Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks injury report | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 31 '19

Broncos remain healthy The Broncos released their second injury report of the week today and things continued to look good for them. They did add Derek Wolfe to the injury report with a hand issue but everyone practiced fully so that is a good sign as they head into week one.After practice today Juwann Winfree Jersey 2019 , Head Coach Vance Joseph was once again asked about any Broncos injuries and he kept it simple. Joseph told reporters “We’re clean again. We’re clean.”. The The Broncos are looking very clean heading into their week one matchup versus the Seattle Seahawks. All 53 men on the roster participated fully in today’s practice which is a bit of a rarity at any point during the season. Hopefully, a trend that the Broncos continue throughout the season. As for the Seahawks, they’re not nearly as fortunate as the Broncos. Two players were added to the Seahawks injury report and both are starters on their already depleted defense. Those players being starting defensive tackle Jarran Reed and number two cornerback Dontae Johnson. Reed is dealing with a knee injury which is never good for a big man and put in a limited practice today. The concerning injury for the Seahawks is the one suffered by Johnson. He was not listed on the injury report on Wednesday but was a DNP for Thursday’s practice. Johnson was supposed to fill in for the injured Byron Maxwell who went on the I.R. a few days ago. If they were down another corner, look for Keenum and the Broncos offense to have plenty of success come Sunday.Linebacker K.J. Wright and guard D.J. Fluker missed their second straight practice while tackle Germain Ifedi put in a full practice after being limited on Wednesday.Here is the entire Broncos and Seahawks Thursday injury report. Denver Broncos injury reportPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame statusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame statusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to playSeattle Seahawks injury reportPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame statusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame statusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play With most pundits counting the Denver Broncos out (except for Tony Romo anyway), can the defense surprise people this season?" MHR Radio PodcastDenver Broncos PodcastsThe Broncos defense is sneaky goodNew,101commentsWith most pundits counting the Denver Broncos out (except for Tony Romo anyway), can the defense surprise people this season?MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:The Broncos defense is sneaky goodTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailAm I missing something here? Is there a reason people seem to be so down on the Denver Broncos defense? I don’t like to write about fantasy football, and I don’t know how relative it is here, but I have noticed a trend in my preparation for my upcoming drafts. The arrow seems to be pointing down for Denver’s defense in the eyes of most people.I’m not going to get into fantasy football numbers. As I said to Ian St. Clair on the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher) Cheap Juwann Winfree Jersey , that’s not what I’m here for. However, it does put a spotlight on something that has baffled me for the last few weeks. Why aren’t people sold on the potential of the Broncos’ defense?I suppose there is a bit of a Vance Joseph hangover for some. I would also guess that there are concerns over depth at positions like cornerback and linebacker. Still, there is a tremendous amount of talent on the defensive side of the ball. The obvious standouts like Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Bradley Chubb, and Derek Wolfe are just the start.Denver signed a few players like Bryce Callahan and Kareem Jackson to add to the depth at defensive back. Justin Simmons and Will Parks will continue to get better. Shelby Harris and Adam Gotsis continue to be important pieces on the defensive line. Rookie Dre’Mont Jones is having a very good training camp and preseason, so far. The same could be said for Justin Hollins. The talent seems to be there.Are there concerns? The inside linebackers are still the big question mark. It’s a concern for most fans. However, I believe having a better coaching staff, with a better defensive scheme should fix that. Let’s not forget that Vic Fangio and Ed Donatell are coaching the defense now, and the familiarity the staff has could breed success for the Broncos defense. I don’t know a great remedy for a bad hangover, but this just might be the cure for the VJ hangover that fans and media members are feeling.As I prepare for my fantasy football drafts Isaac Yiadom Jersey , it is clear that football fans aren’t sold on the Broncos defense. I’m not giving advice here, but I’ll be happy to grab them in the 14th or 15th round. MHR Radio is now on ApplePodcasts, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.