Dwayne Allen Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 2 '19

ESPN asked some current and former NFL personnel about their thoughts on the wide receiver."WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementNFL DraftPatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots 2019 NFL Draft CoverageFormer NFL general manager calls Patriots rookie N’Keal Harry a ‘poor man’s Randy Moss’New http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-gillislee-jersey ,113commentsRelated: Meet Patriots first-round draft pick N’Keal HarryEDTShareTweetShareShareFormer NFL general manager calls Patriots rookie N’Keal Harry a ‘poor man’s Randy Moss’Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe New England Patriots broke with tradition during the 2019 NFL draft: for the first time since Bill Belichick took over as head coach and de facto general manager, the club selected a wide receiver in the first round of the draft. Arizona State’s N’Keal Harry will add size and physicality to a Patriots skill position group that lost both attributes when All-World tight end Rob Gronkowski decided to retire in late March.Harry will obviously not replace what a generational talent like Gronkowski brought to the table. The two do play different positions, after all. That being said, he will still be of value to a team that has lacked a big outside wide receiver for quite some time now — especially with Josh Gordon and his similar skill set still indefinitely suspended. Harry might therefore see a prominent role in New England’s offense right away.More N’Keal Harry storiesMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsPatriots draft WR N’Keal Harry with the 32nd pickNick Caserio opens up on Patriots first-round draft pick N’Keal Harry5 reasons why the Patriots drafted Arizona State WR N’Keal HarryHow N’Keal Harry fits into the Patriots offenseFirst-round pick N’Keal Harry shares his thoughts on joining the PatriotsPC’s Picks: My take on drafting N’Keal Harry in round oneFilm room: N’Keal Harry fits the Patriots’ X-receiver mold perfectlyAnd according to one former NFL general manager, he adds a different dimension to the unit reminiscent of another ex-Patriot: Hall of Famer Randy Moss. “Harry offers a poor man’s Randy Moss outside,” the ex-executive told ESPN’s Mike Sando when speaking about the selection of the Arizona State product with the 32nd overall pick last week. “Let’s say Josh Gordon falls through: they have a big-length receiver on the other side.”The former GM also called Harry a “freak who can get vertical James Develin Jersey , can high-point the ball, has very good body control” — all features that Moss also brought to the table, albeit at a historically high level: between 2007 and 2010, he appeared in a combined 56 regular season and playoff games for New England and registered 271 catches for 4,046 yards and 51 touchdowns. At his peak, Moss was nothing short of a cheat code.Expecting Harry to do the same is unrealistic Womens LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , but he can still be a very good complementary receiver for quarterback Tom Brady. “I love N’Keal Harry — he was my number one receiver,” a current NFL general manager told Sando. “They haven’t drafted receivers early, but Belichick is really good at understanding every draft is different. He understands, ‘I am taking the guy, he is a receiver, I don’t care.’”Whether or not Harry will live up to the lofty comparisons and compliments thrown his way remains to be seen http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-mitchell-jersey , but one thing is certain: based on his skill set, he should fit in very well in New England as a prototypical X-receiver type. The aforementioned Moss and Gordon were (in Gordon’s case: are) similar in this regard, and if the rookie can follow their footsteps at least somewhat the NFL better watch out — even with Gronk no longer part of the equation. The Bears haven’t made the same kind of big swings in free agency this year as they did in head coach Matt Nagy’s first offseason on the job in 2018.That Bears team was trying to snap an extended run of losing seasons and made several moves that helped pave the way toward a division title. This year has been about rounding out that roster in hopes of keeping the team in playoff position.One of those moves was for Cordarrelle Patterson, who should boost the team’s underperforming kickoff return unit while also giving head coach Matt Nagy a chance to show off his creative side on offense. General Manager Ryan Pace called Patterson a “Swiss army knife” while Nagy came up with a different way to describe the promise provided by Patterson’s versatility.“When Ryan and I were watching tape and the other guys in our room were watching tape on him, we saw a role for him,” Nagy said Dwayne Allen Jersey , via NBC Sports Chicago. “You see what he did in New England with the jet sweeps, the arounds, the screens, and I think that that’s a good fit for him. But for me it’s kind of like a kid in a candy store. You get to kind of pick which candy you like best, put it together and figure out what he does best.”Patterson played a little more than a fifth of the offensive snaps for the Patriots last season, but had a career-high 63 offensive touches as the team found a way to make the most of his abilities. If Nagy can get the same productivity this year Womens Vincent Valentine Jersey , it would boost the Bears’ chances of building on last season’s success.