That unit could surprise people. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Nov 2 '19

The defense could really be good Brendan Langley Jersey , but keep an eye on Flacco and the offense.  MHR Radio PodcastDenver Broncos PreseasonNFL preseasonHow good could the Broncos defense be?New,53commentsThe defense could really be good, but keep an eye on Flacco and the offense. That unit could surprise people.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:How good could the Broncos defense be?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailGood morning, Broncos Country!The most difficult part of the preseason is not allowing yourself to get carried away. Good or bad, you have to remain even keel regarding what you see on the field. In Thursday’s preseason game, there were encouraging and concerning facets to the Denver Broncos 22-14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. On the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher), Adam Malnati and I said there are two positive takeaways that should make Broncos fans intrigued — Joe Flacco and the starting offense and the starting defense. I’ve felt for a while now that Flacco and Denver’s offense would surprise people. There are still some issues that need to get fixed, but this unit should be fun to watch. The defense is where I have to check myself, but I think this unit could be really, really, really good. Time will tell and I could be way off, but those two areas are something fans should be champing at the bit to see come the regular season.Broncos tone settersTone setters play a vital role for their unit and team. The Broncos have been blessed with some incredible and unique guys who set the attitude for their teams over the franchise’s history. The Orange Crush had Lyle Alzado and Tom Jackson. The back-to-back Super Bowl years had Shannon Sharpe and Steve Atwater — talk about two extremes. You could also include Bill Romanowski for those two teams. In the 2000s Bradley Chubb Jersey , there was Al Wilson. Most recently, Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward served in that role for the Super Bowl 50 team. Who will take on that role for this year’s Broncos? On the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher), Adam and I discussed who we think could take that role. The inspiration for the topic came from Cecil Lammey, who asked me the question at Tuesday’s practice. As Adam said on the podcast, some guys are so good they set the tone with their play. Von Miller and Chris Harris Jr. do that for the Broncos. That’s not to say they don’t set the tone, they just do it in different ways. For me, Kareem Jackson will serve as the defensive tone setter this season. The way he plays, the confidence and swag he possesses, is reminiscent of Talib and Ward. It’s fun to watch Jackson play the game because he has so much fun. Derek Wolfe is an obvious choice for some. The comparison I’ve made with him is to Alzado. The other who could take on that role, who may surprise some, is Bradley Chubb. You can tell the second-year edge rusher has a ton of confidence and will play a larger leadership role this season. The offensive tone setter is obvious. For me, it’s Dalton Risner. The rookie guard wants to beat the crap out of his opponent on every snap Courtland Sutton Jersey , and if he doesn’t, he doesn’t feel like he did his job. That attitude is infectious for the other guys on the offensive line but also for the whole offense. It’s also been an approach the offensive line and offense haven’t had in a while. The closer we get to the regular season, who takes on various roles becomes more defined. Who takes on the role as tone setter for the defense and offense will be interesting to watch unfold.MHR Radio is now on ApplePodcasts, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.Horse Tracks Sacco Sez: The Centennial ClassJim Saccomano explains how next year's Pro Football Hall of Fame class will look different.Mason's Mailbag: Theo Riddick's arrival doesn't mean less emphasis on groundRiddick has more carries than catches over the last three years, so he should be a threat in that facet of the offense.Drew Lock makes progress, shows flashes of potential in extended stint vs. SeahawksLock threw the first touchdown pass of his young career on Thursday night against the Seahawks.Vote for the best moment in Broncos history!Leave your mark on Broncos and NFL history!Flacco, Lock play well, but Lynch leads Seattle to 22-14 preseason win | 9news.comBroncos' former first-round pick makes case the team should have stuck with him a while longer.Broncos pull curtain on Joe Flacco era with successful first driveThe Broncos' preseason-- which is nearly as long as Homer's "The Iliad & The Odyssey" -- continued in Seattle with notable developments. Joe Flacco looked sharp in his lone drive, and Drew Lock delivered a solid bounceback performance.Broncos backfield was crowded before Theo Riddick. How does he fit in? - Denver Broncos- ESPNRiddick's pass-catching prowess adds another threat to a Denver running back room that includes Phillip Lindsay Courtland Sutton Jersey , Royce Freeman and Devontae Booker.NFL Tracks NFL at 100: How college football became the pipeline to NFL - ABC NewsGet breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.Source - Pats' Gordon applies for reinstatementPatriots wide receiver Josh Gordon has applied for reinstatement, a source told ESPN.NFL offensive engines: Who makes each of the 32 teams go? - NFL.comWhich player makes each NFL operation go? Bucky Brooks identifies the offensive engine on all 32 teams. Plus, a review of Kyler Murray's preseason debut in Kliff Kingsbury's high-flying attack.NFL wants offsetting penalties when players lower helmet into each otherThe NFL is planning a crackdown on players who initiate contact by lowering the helmet this season, and in some cases that will mean throwing flags on both players in a collision. NFL head of officiating Al Riveron said in a video distributed by the league that in the Hall of Fame Game, when Falcons.MHR Live: #Von4NFLMVP Case Keenum did something yesterday that he has never done in his professional career — threw three interceptions in the same game. That’s great news, but he has had one game where he threw four interceptions. A deep dive into Keenum’s history will reveal that at one point in his life he was addicted to the hokey pokey, but then he turned that all around too. Both rookie running backs averaged 4.7 yards-per-carry on Sunday and Phillip Lindsay may be in the lead for carries next week if he is able to show more than Royce Freeman in the reception game. One thing that cannot be said enough... Denver’s offense prowess is here and not a moment too soon for the defense #Von4NFLMVP. The Broncos 27 points yesterday was a total that they only hit once in 2017 (and it happened to be the exact amount of points that Ian said that they would score).Get in where you fit it and join your host Ian Henson and the greatest group of Broncos fans on the internet live, right now!