Tashaun Gipson Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 13 '19

The NFL’s strong regular season of TV ratings continued into its opening weekend of the postseason.The league said on Monday that there was an average of 28.4 million viewers for the four wild-card round games Youth Xavier Crawford Jersey , which is a 12 percent increase over last year.The Philadelphia Eagles game against the Chicago Bears on NBC averaged 35.89 million, making it the network’s most-watched wild-card game on record. NBC’s previous best was the Jan. 3, 1988 White Xavier Crawford Jersey , game between Seattle and Houston at 35.86 million. The audience for Sunday’s game peaked at 45.1 million viewers during the final nine minutes.Sunday’s first game between the Los Angeles Chargers and Baltimore Ravens on CBS averaged 25.4 million.Fox’s telecast of Saturday night’s Seattle Seahawks–Dallas Cowboys game averaged 29.5 million while the weekend’s first game between the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans averaged 22.8 million on ESPN and ABC.Digital streaming also increased 139 percent with an average minute audience of 496,000. Laremy Tunsil had a goal in Miami. He has the same goal in Houston.The left tackle might find it easier to accomplish with the Texans, though Benardrick McKinney Jersey , as Houston won the division last season. The Dolphins, who have made the postseason once in the past 10 years, appear to be rebuilding.“I had a goal in Miami Bradley Roby Jersey ,” Tunsil told reporters Thursday in his first comments since the trade. “I came to Houston, Texas, and that’s still the same goal I have and that’s to become a leader on this football team and to help this team as much as I can.”The Texans traded Duane Brown to the Seahawks in 2017 and have searched for his replacement since. They became desperate after Deshaun Watson took a league-high 62 sacks last season.The Dolphins traded Tunsil and receiver Kenny Stills for two first-round draft picks and a second-round selection to better protect Watson.“We don’t want Deshaun to get touched 62 times Tashaun Gipson Jersey ,” Tunsil said, via Brian Smith of the . “Things happen. But 62 is a big number. We’re going to work our butt off in practice, work our butt off in the film room and do everything we can to improve that.”