http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marshall-faulk-jersey | Forum

Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 15 '19

Colin Cowherd had no choice but to raise聽the Los Angeles Chargers and lower the LA Rams in his weekly Herd Hierarchy after Week 9 in the NFL brought about some change in the Fight for Los Angeles.聽While the Chargers convincingly beat the Seattle Seahawks Discount David Edwards Jersey , the Rams聽felt their own shock in a brutal loss聽to the New Orleans Saints.“Even when I had [the Rams] at number 1, I said they don’t have a consistent pass rush,” Cowherd said. “I don’t like this Dante Fowler move, he’s a me guy, he’s kind of doing his own thing…he doesn’t solve their pass rush problem.”Cowherd believes their pass rush problem continues to look significant, especially as they were unable to muster a聽sack against the Saints.On the other end Austin Blythe Jersey , Cowherd believes the Chargers are legitimate Super Bowl contenders and that their win against the ‘Hawks was more favorable than the聽25-17 score would suggest.The Rams will now play the Seahawks on Sunday at 1:25p, while the Chargers play the Raiders at the same time on FOX. The Rams could actually match the offer and pay him less than his RFA tender."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyDetroit Lions’ offer for Los Angeles Rams RB Malcolm Brown: 2-years, $3.25mNew,130commentsThe Rams could actually match the offer and pay him less than his RFA tender.CDTShareTweetShareShareDetroit Lions’ offer for Los Angeles Rams RB Malcolm Brown: 2-years, $3.25mLos Angeles Rams RB Malcolm Brown carries the ball in a preseason game against Oakland Raiders, Aug. 18 Kurt Warner Jersey , 2018.Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsLast week, the Los Angeles Rams tendered nine pending restricted and exclusive-right free agents who were sit to hit free agency including RB Malcolm Brown.Tendered at the original round level, Brown was set to play 2019 out on a one-year, $2.025mdeal.But yesterday, the Detroit Lions swooped in an made an offer for Brown. The Rams have five days to match the deal and keep him, but the concern was that he’d be priced out beyond what the Rams were willing to pay him.But per Sports Illustrated’s MMQB’s Albert Breer http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marshall-faulk-jersey , we’ve learned that’s not the case:Not only is the deal easy to match from the Rams’ side. It actually could pay him less for 2019 depending on the structure.With RB Todd Gurley coming off of Kneegate, the Rams’ running back depth chart was going to be of utmost importance. With the Lions coming in for such a low deal for Brown, the Rams have an easy decision to make in bringing back their primary backup who was injured in Week 13 against...the Lions.