(NFL.com)Top passer, biggest QB e | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 20 '19

Andre Hal is completely healthy Zach Fulton Jersey White , but even the $16.5 million left on his contract over the next two years wasn’t enough to lure him back.Once Hal’s father, Andre Hal Sr., died from a heart attack in late October, Hal knew he was done. He had accomplished everything he set out to do in the sport Dylan Cole Jersey , with his love for the game no longer there.So Hal chose love over money.The safety surprised the Texans on Tuesday when he announced his retirement. “I had been thinking about it and how my dad first put the ball in my hands when I was growing up,” Hal told Aaron Wilson of the . “When he passed, the love for football passed with him. Going through that experience and the cancer experience, I had some time to think about it. I had to make sure I was making the right decision.“I feel good about my decision. I didn’t want to play the game and not love it. You have to love the game to play at a high level. I didn’t want to not be at my best for me Womens Corey Moore Jersey , for my teammates, for my coaches. I couldn’t do that. I can’t just be collecting a check. I’m not that type of guy.” Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Thursday Womens Jeff Allen Jersey , May 30, 2019." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Battle Red Newswire2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: May 30, 2019New,85commentsYour one-stop shop for Houston Texans http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-arian-foster-jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for Thursday, May 30, 2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: May 30 Jadeveon Clowney Jersey White , 2019Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsHouston Texans NewsKahale Warring on working with Watson and other tight ends (HoustonTexans.com)Max Scharping on daily improvement, more (HoustonTexans.com)NFL NewsBroncos’ Chris Harris wants to be highest-paid CB (NFL.com)Redskins sign No. 26 pick Sweat to rookie deal (NFL.com)Gurley planning to play closer to 218 lbs in 2019 (NFL.com)Jaguars working out free-agent WR Terrelle Pryor (NFL.com)Ravens to induct Brian Billick to Ring of Honor (NFL.com)Injuries: Burton underwent sports hernia surgery (NFL.com)Top passer, biggest QB error for NFC East teams (NFL.com)All-Under-25 Team: Which stars made the squad? (NFL.com)Wentz-DJax connection receiving hype in Philly (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsWoj: All Rockets are available (The Dream Shake)