Kolton Miller happy to play near family | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Nov 21 '19

Silver Mining 9/7: Kolton Miller grateful to have Donald Penn’s help E. J. Manuel Jersey , happy to have stayed close to home Raiders NewsOakland Raiders: The Sacramento BeeKolton Miller, a Roseville High School graduate, is the starting left tackle for the Oakland Raiders, who selected him out of UCLA with their first-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft. Playing near family is a bonus.AJ McCarron discusses trade to Raiders, learning Jon Gruden's offenseAlthough he's only been a Raider for a few days, AJ McCarron now plays a vital role for the Silver and Black.2018 Raiders unit breakdowns - SFChronicle.comOFFENSE Run The Raiders are expected to have a physical, downhill running scheme that incorporates both zone- and gap-blocking schemes.Oakland Raiders: Bruce Irvin on cusp, Gareon Conley on hot seat | The Sacramento BeeFour predictions for the Oakland Raiders season, including whether Jon Gruden’s return can spark the team’s commitment to excellence or if a defense without Khalil Mack will be the reason there’s another playoff absence.NFL: Despite what Roger Goodell says, some teams can't make Super BowlFor Bears, Bills, Browns, Bucs and Raiders, the NFL season might as well already be over despite what Commissioner Roger Goodell says.AFC West Denver Broncos' new additions will improve the woeful red zone offenseIn just five years, the Broncos have sunk from first in points per red-zone possession (5.87) to last (3.83).Bradley Chubb gives Broncos one of NFL's top pass rushing unitsInside the Broncos’ draft room in April Marquel Lee Jersey , general manager John Elway sat among his coaches and advisers, examining every possibility for the fifth overall pick.Chargers' chief concern is getting off to a good start against defending AFC West championsThe Chargers suddenly are approaching their opener with one notable hobble as defensive end Joey Bosa did not practice Thursday because of a foot injury suffered in early August.Mike Pouncey brings 'energy and nastiness' to Chargers' run game - Los Angeles Chargers Blog- ESPNThe Chargers haven't beaten the Chiefs in eight tries, but Mike Pouncey might be the man to help change that by bolstering Los Angeles' run game.Changes to secondary threaten Chiefs' success against Philip Rivers - NFL Nation- ESPNThe Chiefs picked off Philip Rivers six times in 2017, but of KC's 10 defensive backs, four have arrived in the past month and three in the past week.Chiefs will make early AFC West statement to division rivalDave Tuley, senior reporter at VSiN, joins the Post’s Bettor’s Guide for the 2018 NFL season. His handicapping pieces appear in VSiN’s online magazine,...NFL NewsWeek 1 NFL score predictions - Viewers' guide, best games, fantasy outlook, more - 2018Winners for every matchup. Fantasy nuggets to get you through the weekend. Plus everything you need to catch up on Week 1. It's all here.The NFL world still despises NBC’s ‘Green Zone’NBC's Green Zone isn't a hit with NFL fans.What is an RPO and how is it different in the NFL versus college football? - SBNation.comCollege rules give RPOs more flavor, but as the NFL playoffs showed, they still work at every level.Eagles hold off Falcons to win flawed NFL season opener | SI.comThe Eagles-Falcons NFL season opener was marred by a rain delay, poor offensive play, tons of penalties Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey , no touchdowns until the second half... but look closely and you'll see flashes of brilliance amid the mess. Vontaze Burfict has new teammates, having signed a one-year contract worth up to $5 million with the Raiders. One of those new teammates is former nemesis Antonio Brown.The linebacker stresses new teammate and former nemesis.“We’re on the same team,” Burfict said Tuesday night, via Michael Gehlken of the . “It’s one goal. It’s all positive, man. He’s a great player. . . .I’m going to approach him just like I do all my other teammates. There’s nothing negative here. We’re on the same team. We’re trying to win a championship here.”Brown and Burfict have a history, having played each other for years in the AFC North.In the 2015 postseason, Burfict knocked out Brown with an illegal hit to the head. The league later suspended him three games, one of several suspensions Burfict has served in his career.The league also fined Burfict for a hit to Brown’s head last season.“I’m not a dirty player,” Burfict said Tuesday. “I play a physical position. I can’t go out there patty-cake. If I play soft, I’m not doing my job.”In 2017, JuJu Smith-Schuster had an illegal hit on Burfict that caused Burfict to leave the field on a cart. Brown yelled, “Karma!” while reporters were interviewing Smith-Schuster afterward.Burfict reunites with defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, who already has reminded Burfict he can’t hit Brown in practice the way he did in games.“It’s all fun and games,” Burfict said. “We’re on the same team. . . .We might be the closest friends on the team. Just got to go along with it. I can’t wait to meet him.”