d half to 2016, when he has won Wimd half to 2016, when he has won Wim | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Nov 26 '19
WACO, Texas -- The only way to slow down No. Fake China Jerseys . 2 Baylor for an undersized team like Southeastern Louisiana is pack the lane and force jump shots.But once the Lady Bears started making those, there was no chance to keep them from scoring at will.Alexis Jones made a career-high six 3-pointers on her way to a 24-point night, and the Lady Bears cruised to a 109-38 victory Tuesday night.It was what they were giving me, and it was just one of those nights, Jones said.Baylor (4-1) dominated from the opening tip and shot 64.2 percent from the floor to break 100 points for the second straight game. The Lady Beasr also went 8-for-12 from 3-point range as a team and made 33 of their 50 free throw attempts. Southeastern Louisiana didnt shoot a free throw until 7:17 remained in the third quarter.When you miss 17 free throws, thats not a positive, Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. I spoke to them about that in the locker room. Get up there and make your free throws. Getting to the line that many times is a positive, but missing 17 is not a positive.Lauren Cox had 21 points, and Beatrice Mompremier and Alexis Prince added 18 and 10, respectively. Twelve of Baylors 13 players recorded at least one point.It seems like (Cox is) getting a lot more comfortable, Jones said. Shes a great player and she wants to be out there on the floor with us. Shes going to keep working hard, and were seeing progression in her every single day.Baylors size contributed to a 43-14 rebounding advantage and helped stifle the Lady Lions (1-3) to a 28.6 percent mark shooting. The Lady Bears started the game in a zone defense, but quickly went back to their traditional man-to-man after Southeastern Louisiana made a few shots.Taylin Underwood scored eight of her team-high nine points in the first quarter for Southeastern Louisiana, but missed her last 10 shots after starting 3-for-6.Taylin is the only returning starter from last years team, and shes the most experienced, Southeastern Louisiana coach Errol Gauff said. So shes probably been in this type of venue and atmosphere more than our other young ladies, so she was probably a little more relaxed.BIG PICTURESoutheastern Louisiana: The Lady Lions face a long and challenging road -- with the emphasis on road. Five of their last six nonconference games are away from home before they open Southland Conference play by hosting defending champion Abilene Christian.Baylor: Cox, the nations No. 1 recruit, had the best game of her young career with 21 points and nine rebounds. She and the rest of Baylors prized class struggled last week against top-10 foes UCLA and UConn and are still trying to adjust to the college game.POLL IMPLICATIONSBaylor dropped three spots after a road loss to UConn, but the Lady Bears figure to climb if they put together a perfect week because two teams ahead of them -- No. 3 South Carolina and No. 4 Louisville -- are scheduled to clash Sunday.UP NEXTSoutheastern Louisiana will return home to meet Bethune-Cookman before what figures to be a difficult trip next week against a Colorado team that is just outside the Top 25 and Colorado State.Baylor has a chance to make some noise this weekend at the Gulf Coast Showcase in Florida. After opening with Kent State on Friday, the Lady Bears could meet No. 18 DePaul in the semifinals and No. 8 Ohio State in the final. China Jerseys Stitched . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. China Jerseys Cheap . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. LONDON -- Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic set up a Sunday shootout for both the ATP finals title and the year-end No. 1 ranking.The worlds top two players had contrasting wins in the semifinals at O2 Arena on Saturday, with Murray surviving a match point to beat Milos Raonic 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (9) in 3 hours, 38 minutes, the longest ever three-setter in the ATP finals.Djokovic needed just 66 minutes to dispatch Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-1.Murray arrived at the tournament simply needing to do better than Djokovic to finish the year at No. 1, a position he has held since winning the Paris Masters two weeks ago.Now, that means winning the final.This has never happened in the history of tennis, Djokovic said of the winner-takes-all match on Sunday. Im privileged to be part of the history. This is one of the biggest matches we will ever play against each other.Djokovic might just be in better shape after overwhelming Nishikori, who held his serve only once all match.I pretty much executed everything I tactically planned to do, Djokovic said.My level had been going in the right direction. Im very glaad I get to experience this feeling on the court. China Jerseys Wholesale. Now its coming up to the last match of the year, the match everybody anticipated.After squandering chances while serving for the match twice in the final set, Murray converted on his fourth match point during the tiebreaker to finally come through.It was unbelievably tough, Murray said. I had to fight very, very hard. Being broken twice serving for the match was frustrating. It was one of the harder matches Ive played indoors. They are never this long.Murray had won all six of his meetings with Raonic this year, including a straight-sets victory in the Wimbledon final.Murray just needs one last push at the end of a stunning second half to 2016, when he has won Wimbledon and the Olympics before topping the rankings for the first time.Im tired, Murray said. Ive played so much tennis the last few months. Ill just give my best effort tomorrow. Its going to be tough, obviously, but Ill give my best shot. ' ' '