it gets redundant, Lue said. But you still have to do the drills, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 27 '19
Australians missed the medals in two Friday night swimming finals at the Rio Olympics. Soccer Jerseys From China .Belinda Hocking finished fifth in her 200m backstroke final and Jessica Ashwood came fifth in her 800m freestyle final.They were the only Australians to feature in medal races at the pool on Friday night.Hocking was third with a lap to go but couldnt maintain the medal position in a final won by American Maya Dirado.Hungarian Katinka Hosszu took silver and Canadian Hilary Caldwell claimed the bronze.I really wanted to get onto the podium, Hocking said.I think that is what I am most upset about, I wasnt close to my best time. But I touched the wall with nothing left.Compatriot Ashwoods fifth came in a freestyle final dominated by American star Katie Ledecky, who broke her own world record by almost two seconds - she won by 20m from silver medallist Jazz Carlin from Great Britain and Hungarian Boglarka Kapas, who took bronze. Fake Soccer Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Soccer Jerseys For Sale . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. CLEVELAND -- J.R. Smith and Doc Rivers both had some explaining to do.In a sense, both player and coach lost their minds Tuesday night. Now both are hoping for better Thursday when the Cleveland Cavaliers host the Los Angeles Clippers.Both the Cavs and Clippers are coming off tough road losses. The Cavs were embarrassed at the Milwaukee Bucks, while the Clippers lost in double overtime at the Brooklyn Nets during a strange night in the NBA.The Clippers are staggering through this six-game trip, having lost three straight after winning 14 of their first 16 games.I think we are smelling ourselves a little bit. We havent done (a thing). Nothing, Clippers center DeAndre Jordan said. We were No. 1 in the West for a couple of weeks? That dont mean nothing. At all.I feel like we took that for granted. We thought we were a lot better than we really are. We got to continue to get better and have respect for the game.Rivers was irate with referee Ken Mauer near the end of the first overtime Tuesday and was ejected after Mauer hit him with a pair of technicals.Rivers became enraged with Mauer because he wasnt involved in the play and Rivers was talking to referee Lauren Holtkamp, but Mauer told a pool reporter he assessed Rivers with his first technical for crossing midcourt. Rivers earned his second technical for his reaction to the first one.Smith, meanwhile, wandered off the court for the Cavs on Tuesday night to hug Jason Terry on the Bucks bench. The man he was guarding, Tony Snell, was rewarded with an easy dunk while Cavs players looked on bewildered. Smith compounded his problems by wearing a ski mask after the game while addressing reporters and claimed he didnt know he was in the game when the gaffe occurred.The mental lapse -- and his handling of the situation after the game -- did not sit well with Cavs coach Tyronn Lue, who addressed the issue with Smith on Wednesday.It was (an) embarrassing moment, Lue said. We haad a discussion about it, he felt embarrassed about it, it was an embarrassing play. Cheap Soccer Jerseys. We talked about it. Were moving on.Lue said he would not discipline Smith for the play or his reaction because it wasnt malicious. But he made clear he didnt appreciate the ski mask stunt.Theres no need for that, Lue said. Just address the media in the right way, move on.Smith said he tried to have fun with the mistake because he didnt want to be boring.I said it more in a joking manner because you can see what happened, Smith said Wednesday, sans ski mask. Obviously I wasnt paying attention. For me to just sit there and tell you I wasnt paying attention makes it plain and boring somewhat, especially when youre asking a question you already know the answer to. But at the same time, I still have to give that boring answer, for whatever reason.Both teams are expected to be back at full strength Thursday. Clippers forward Blake Griffin was out of the lineup Tuesday to rest, while Cavaliers forward Channing Frye missed the past week following the death of his father. Frye rejoined the Cavs in time for practice Wednesday and returns Thursday as the league leader in 3-point shooting (.485).The bigger problem Lue is battling right now is complacency, illustrated by Smiths gaffe.When you have a team thats a championship team and you went to two straight Finals, youve been doing the same thing for three years, it gets redundant, Lue said. But you still have to do the drills, continue to get better, you still have to go through offensive sets youve been working on, continuing to work on execution, and the guys know it, so they get bored with it sometimes. Rightfully so.Weve got to continue to work on those things, youve got to continue to get good at those things, and its going to help us down the road. ' ' '