Campbell (ankle) will be able to play. Campbell has missed the past four games, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 28 '19
Every year, we see a few rookies become real fantasy difference-makers. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . In 2014, Odell Beckham Jr.s breakout performance won a lot of leagues for a lot of fans. And last season, Todd Gurley cruised to the fifth-best season of all running backs, despite sitting out the first three games.Lets break down which rookies have the right combination of skill, opportunity and health to join Beckham and Gurley as the next players to shine in Year 1.Top 5 overall rookies1. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys:?Even if Elliott didnt have the good fortune of running behind the NFLs best offensive line, he would still make this list. Hes a true three-down player, so he will get plenty of opportunity to put up big numbers in this offense. With QB Tony Romo injured again and the Cowboys defense slated to have some of its best players suspended to start the season, Dallas should be looking to play a ball-control offense. That means Elliott will be featured early and often. The Cowboys didnt draft him No. 4 overall to bring him along slowly. Elliott is pro-ready. Expect his numbers to reflect that. ? Air Max 270 Pas Cher Destockage .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Air Max 90 Soldes . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. https:///...kage-solde-302a.html . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. SEATTLE -- As his career has progressed, Seattles Richard Sherman has become more adept at shadowing a specific wide receiver instead of concentrating on covering one side of the field.He may have quite the challenge coming up Sunday: Atlantas Julio Jones, just two weeks removed from racking up 300 yards receiving against Carolina.I watch the wide receiver play in Julio, hes one the very greatest football minds at his position. He has a real understanding of the game, the coverage, the leverage and that was one of the things when I first met Sherm, said Atlanta head coach and former Seattle defensive coordinator Dan Quinn. I was so impressed with his football knowledge growing stronger through the years. Thatll be a classic matchup that were looking forward to being a part of.Yes, even the coaches are excited to see how this one plays out.While its not certain Sherman will match up on Jones exclusively, there have been plenty of assumptions this week that that will be the case. And should they face off, there wont be any acrimony. Jones and Sherman have become friends off the field after meeting at the Pro Bowl.Hes a fascinating dude, Sherman said.Once criticized for only playing left cornerback, Sherman has taken on more responsibility for following the opponents top wide receiver in recent seasons. Among those hes chased around are Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith, A.J. Green and two weeks ago, Brandon Marshall.Marshall got the better of Sherman in the first half of the Week 4 meeting between the Jets and Seahawks. But Sherman came out on top , with Seattle winning 27-17 and Sherman having his first two-interception game since the 2014 season.Jones said he doesnt know what to expect from the Seahawks.If thats what they think is going to slow me down or give them the best chance at being successful, thats what theyre going to do. Im not their coach to decide that. Its whatever they do, Jones said. Im not calling anyone out or anything; nor am I going to shy away from competition. Im definitely going to compete every play, it doesnt matter whos guarding me.Two weeks ago, Jones posted one of the best games ever by an NFL receiver. He finished with 12 catches for exactly 300 yards in the win over Carolina, becoming the sixth player to have 300 or more yards receiving in a game. Site Nike Air Max Pas Cher. . Jones averaged an astounding 25 yards per reception.But he was quieted last week against Denver. The Broncos werent going to let Jones have another huge game, putting double coverage on him for most of the game and holding him to two catches for 29 yards.The Seahawks are viewing that game against Denver as an anomaly.Hes been a great player for a long time, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. He came out as a great one. Hes just got marvelous talents, and hes really fast when he gets going down field, and hes a big playmaker and all that.Shermans shadowing of top wide receivers is also an acknowledgement of the versatility in Seattle secondary. DeShawn Shead and Jeremy Lane both have experience playing as nickel cornerbacks defending slot receives and playing on the outside. Their skills give Sherman the freedom to roam.It gets easier the more you do it. If you never dribble with your left hand and they ask you to dribble with your right, youre not going to be great at dribbling with your left hand. But if they ask you to dribble both, youll be adept at it, Sherman said. Its been something thats been fun for me. Whenever they ask me to do it, whenever the challenge presents itself or a team, its always their decision. Its not like I get to pick or choose which games I do it.Game notes Jones (knee) returned to practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. Jones said the day off was precautionary. Im good to go, he said. ... The Falcons hope both starting LBs Deion Jones (ankle) and DeVondre Campbell (ankle) will be able to play. Campbell has missed the past four games, while Jones missed last Sundays win over Denver. ... Seattle QB Russell Wilson said Thursday hes feeling way better, coming off the bye. Wilson said he spent the bye week in California and received treatment on his sprained ankle and knee.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '