He forced 42 fumbles with his Peanut Punch during his first 12 seasons, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 28 '19
ATLANTA -- Antonio Campbell scored 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Ohio University rallied with 3-pointers Friday night to win 67-61 at Georgia Tech. Jimmy Darden Jersey Signed .Fifth-year senior Kenny Kaminski scored all 15 of his points in the second half on 3-pointers as the Bobcats (3-0) were 7 of 15 from beyond the arc after going 3 of 8 in the first half.Center Ben Lammers led the Yellow Jackets (2-1) with a career-high 22 points, 11 rebounds and four blocked shots in his third career start. The 6-foot-10 junior frequently was matched against the 6-9 Campbell, who last season was Mid-American Conference Player of the Year.Georgia Tech led 32-27 at halftime and outrebounded the Bobcats 47-38, but the Yellow Jackets shot 27.8 in the second half (10 of 36) and made one 3-pointer.Junior guard Tadric Jackson scored 17 off the bench. Starting guard Josh Okogie added five points and 11 rebounds.The Bobcats began to pull away when Georgia Tech went 5:18 without a field goal and Campbells dunk gave Ohio a 22-17 lead with 6:50 left in the first half.Campbell finished the first half with 14 points and five rebounds, however, his teammates made just 5 of 19 and scored 13 in that time. Georgia Tech led 32-27 at halftime, tying the game on Lammers three-point play with 5:23 to go.Ohio continued to live by a long ball just four days after making 15 3-pointers in a 96-75 win Monday over Sam Houston State. Kaminski was good from distance on back-to-back possessions and the visitors led 49-46 with 11:00 remaining.Campbell added his third trey moments later to stretch Ohios lead to four.Tech tied the game just once more, when Jackson hit a short jumper in the lane with 8:11 left to tie it at 52.BIG PICTUREOhio: Has won in its last two visits to ACC venues. The Bobcats won 61-55 at Maryland on Dec. 12, 2007. The Terrapins have since moved to the Big Ten.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets began the season as the least experienced Division I team with players representing just 25 percent of their possession-minutes returning from last season, and their most experienced player is struggling. Senior forward Quinton Stephens was 1 of 9 Friday for six points, and hes 7 of 26 in three games.UP NEXTOhio: The Bobcats will be idle for a week before playing host Nov. 25 to Tennessee Tech, which Georgia Tech beat 70-55 in the season opener.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets will play the fourth of five home games to start the season Tuesday when they face Sam Houston State. Ohio beat SHSU 96-75 Monday. NBA Jerseys 2020 . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Matt Guokas Jersey Signed . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. https:///...ordan-jersey-signed/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Cornerback Charles Tillman announced his retirement from the NFL on Monday, tweeting the news with an amusing video.In the video, he uses his signature Peanut Punch to knock everyday items out of the hands of his family members and friends before hanging up his cleats at a time clock thats below a sign that reads: Best Day Ever.The video ends with a message from Tillman: Thanks for all the love and support on and off the field.That is followed by a screen that includes four hashtags (#BestDayEver, #PeanutPunch, #KeepPounding and #BearDown), one in each corner.The video ends with a screen that reads: Peanut Out!Ive had 13 amazing years on two great teams and Im just thankful for the love and support that I got from my teammates, the fans and my coaches, Tillman told ChhicagoBears. Cheap NBA Jerseys. com. Im thankful to everyone who has helped me get to where I am right now because I definitely didnt do it by myself.Tillman, 35, signed a one-year deal with the Panthers last offseason after spending his first 12 NFL seasons with the Chicago Bears.The Panthers and Bears tweeted congratulations to Tillman.Tillman was a two-time Pro Bowl selection. He forced 42 fumbles with his Peanut Punch during his first 12 seasons, more than any defensive back since the statistic began being recorded in 1984.He forced two more fumbles and had two interceptions last season, giving him 44 career forced fumbles and 38 interceptions. ' ' '