r it. Doesnt matter what the pitch is - slow or fast. Ef | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 29 '19
What do you need to know about last nights big stories? Joe McDonald gives us his take on the biggest and best. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . This is where we say Morning, Joe.Pressure is on Price: If the Montreal Canadiens had the blueprint to keep goalie Carey Price healthy, successful and fresh for a possible Stanley Cup playoff run this spring, it has been shredded because his workload is about to increase. The Atlantic Division leaders lost two key players as forwards Alex Galchenyuk and David Desharnais will both be sidelined six to eight weeks with knee injuries. This could be devastating for the Canadiens. Galchenyuk, 22, has been a potent offensive threat with nine goals and 14 assists for 23 points in 25 games. Montreal hasnt been a dominant team from a defensive standpoint, but when you have the best goalie in the world, it makes up for any deficiencies on the back end. Along with veteran blueliner and first-year Canadien?Shea Weber, Price will need to play out of his mind. His workload will increase as the teams puck possession will likely decrease. Veteran forward Andrew Shaw, who won two Stanley Cup championships with the Chicago Blackhawks before being traded to Montreal, can be moved from the wing to center, but thats not the solution. A trade is not, either. Price will have to do his job to keep the Canadiens in a playoff position.Out of the box, Caps: If Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz wants to publicly criticize captain Alex Ovechkin for being penalized too much, that message needs to extend to Ovechkins teammates. While No. 8 stayed out of the box during a 4-3 overtime win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, it was a power-play score that helped Boston erase a three-goal deficit to tie the game late in the third period. It was a stupid penalty by the Capitals Tom Wilson that led to a game-tying goal from Bostons?Colin Miller. On the penalty, the Bruins Anton Blidh got rid of the puck in plenty of time before Wilson came in with a late hit and made head contact. Its those types of penalties, especially with a one-goal lead, that the Capitals need to avoid. It doesnt matter if its Ovechkin or any of his teammates. An undisciplined team wont win, and Trotz is trying to make that point.Best of luck, John: Im going to miss everything about?John Scott?and what he stood for during his 10-year NHL career. Ive enjoyed his openness in the last calendar year over his All-Star appearance in Nashville last winter. It was wonderful to see how the fans and players accepted his presence at the event, even though it started off as an online voting joke. The NHL now has the John Scott Rule in place so a player who is demoted or injured wont get into the game again. He recently wrote a column in The Players Tribune in which he announced his retirement. It was a wonderful and honest read from an educated husband and father. He believes fighting should remain part of the game, and I agree, as long as its not staged. Yes, the game is changing, but I hope theres another quality guy like John Scott in this game soon, with the only difference being he can score a few more goals. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Fake Nike Air Max Replica . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. West Indies Cricket Board Presidents XI 180 (Cornwall 41, Jadeja 3-16, Ashwin 3-62) and 223 for 6 (Blackwood 51, Hodge 39*, Ashwin 3-59) drew with Indians 364 (Rahul 64, Jadeja 56, Kohli 51, Cornwall 5-118) ScorecardWest Indies batsman Jermaine Blackwood returned to form with a patient half-century while R Ashwin scalped three wickets in the second innings as the Indians warm-up game against West Indies Cricket Board Presidents XI petered out into a draw in Basseterre.Resuming from their overnight deficit of 158, batsmen Joel Campbell and Shai Hope started slowly. After striking Ravindra Jadeja for two sixes, Campbell holed out to mid-on for a 59-ball 31.Five overs later, Hope was caught by Virat Kohli at leg slip and the Presidents XI were 70 for 3. However, Blackwood, who is part of West Indies Test squad for the India series, and Vishaul Singh expelled the Indians hopes of a win with a 62-run fourth-wicket partnership off 31 overs.Im fully confident, Blackwood said after play. The first innings [I] was looking to bat as long as possible, [I] have the feel of the bowlers. Now I know what they have to offer. I tried to pick the gap, not try to be as aggressivve as my normal self and changed my approach. Nike Air Max Sale. . [Im] always going to be confident, even if I get one ball or make a hundred, Im still going to be the same Jermaine Blackwood.Vishaul was run-out for 39 and Blackwood was bowled by Ashwin for 51 off 143 balls, but Montcin Hodge and Rahkeem Cornwall added 39 for the sixth wicket. Cornwall was caught behind for 21 off Mohammed Shami but with an Indian win seeming unlikely, the game was drawn with 78 overs bowled in the day.Seamers Shami and Shardul Thakur bowled 11 and 12 overs respectively, while spinners Ashwin, Jadeja and Amit Mishra shared 43 overs among them.In both the (warm-up) games, pitches in St Kitts were slow, Thakur said after the game. We are expecting slower wickets in the Test matches. If there is a slow wicket the next time we play, it wont surprise us. We are ready for it. Doesnt matter what the pitch is - slow or fast. Effort matters. To put in that effort is my job.India begin their four-Test series against West Indies in North Sound, Antigua from July 21. ' ' '