st freshman to achieve that since Brandan Wright did it in his first 18 games of the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Nov 30 '19
Sebastian Vettel does not think Ferrari needs to turn the world upside down after a disappointing British Grand Prix, saying the race simply did not suit the team. Zapatillas Nike Spain .Vettel could only manage ninth position at Silverstone in a race which saw him spin out on several occasions. Ferrari had hoped to challenge Mercedes coming into the weekend but has lacked performance throughout and was out-qualified by both Red Bulls on Saturday.Vettel started 11th after serving a gearbox change penalty and admitted it was difficult to fight back through the field after his initial spins.It was not an easy race, Vettel said. For sure in these conditions its easy to get it wrong and make a mistake. I think you saw a lot of people going off track, unfortunately I was one that went off track and spun. So that lost us a lot of time but I think overall it was quite tricky with the conditions until the end with a dry line and wet patches here and there. So I think the fact that then I was stuck in traffic for some laps doesnt help with looking after tyres etc. So you lose the rhythm a little.As a result you can see we werent quick enough to challenge for a podium this weekend, so theres plenty of things for us to understand and learn. In this regard I think it has been a weak race for us but I dont think we need to turn the world upside down. We know the car that we have and I think if you look at the performance yesterday it was more or less in line. Again, its not the most competitive weekend for us, but for sure today we seemed to lose a little bit compared to the people ahead.Vettels ninth could have become tenth because of a five-second time penalty incurred after forcing Felipe Massa wide at Turn 2, though he managed to build a big enough gap to Daniil Kvyat to hold the position. Vettel felt the penalty was harsh.Not much to say. I was on the inside, he went a little bit wide at Turn 1, he was on the inside for Turn 3. We basically hit the brakes at the same time, I was trying to turn in and every time I tried to turn in I lost the car, lost the car, lost the car. So I had to open up and went wide myself.Obviously there was no intention to force him off the track because I was going off the track as well so it wasnt something that I controlled, but for some reason the stewards took the view that I did that on purpose and I got the penalty. But I think it was a racing incident.The incident also earned Vettel two penalty points on his superlicence. Zapatillas Nike Mujer Baratas .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Air Max Mujer Baratas . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. https:///...tas-spain-d1188.html .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. The 33rd Maui Invitational tips off Monday and will feature another field loaded with basketball powers.?This years field --?Oregon, Tennessee, Georgetown, Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, UConn, North Carolina and host Chaminade -- consists of teams that have a combined 14 NCAA championships, 40 Final Four appearances and 192 NCAA tournament appearances.?The winner in Maui has gone on to win the national title four times, with UConn in 2010-11 the most recent. North Carolina has won the Maui title three times.?No. 4 North Carolina plays host Chaminade at 11:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and WatchESPN.?The Tar Heels have entered the tournament seven times, the most of any team outside of host Chaminade. Early-season success in Maui has been an indicator of March success for the Tar Heels, as they have followed up their last two Maui Invitational titles with national championships in the 2004-05 and 2008-09 seasons, respectively. ?North Carolina no longer has all-time 3-point leader Marcus Paiige in the mix, but that hasnt stopped the excellent shooting. Zapatillas Jordan España. The Tar Heels are 40.8 percent from behind the arc and are making 7.3 3s per game. That scoring is augmented by a powerful inside game that is averaging 46.5 points in the paint so far this season. ?Last years ACC tournament MVP,?Joel Berry II, already has two 20-point games this season after having only three in 2015-16. He has upped his scoring average nearly four full points to 16.5 from 12.8 a year ago.North Carolina is also getting plenty of help from its youth, as freshman Tony Bradley has scored in double figures in all four games. Bradley is the first freshman to achieve that since Brandan Wright did it in his first 18 games of the 2006-07 season. Wright was the last ACC Rookie of the Year from North Carolina and the schools last one-and-done freshman.?-- John Silver ' ' '