plus-13 (21-8) scoring advantage at | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Nov 30 '19
Imtiaz Ahmed, Pakistans oldest living Test cricketer, played 39 Tests with the great Hanif Mohammad, who died on Thursday. Air Max 270 Offerta . Imtiaz and Hanif were integral to the Pakistan side in the early 1950s. As the countrys first regular wicketkeeper, Imtiaz took over the big gloves from Hanif in the 1952 Test against India at Chepauk. The two even opened in 20 Test innings, and this gave Imtiaz the chance to watch the original Little Master work his magic at close quarters. Here, Imtiaz pays his tribute to Hanif. I am sad to hear about his death. He underwent his cancer treatment in England, but he later got better. He was not just a good player, batsman, but a great human being. I dont remember how many times we batted together, but what I remember about him is his calmness and concentration batting at the other end. Being his team-mate, I really enjoyed watching him driving so delightfully and it was satisfying to see him scoring against the best bowlers.He knew what exactly he was doing and there were a number of games he saved for Pakistan. Because of him, I played with freedom. He held one end with his composure, and that allowed the person at the other end to play freely. His mind was very focused, and his hand-eye co-ordination worked so well. His technique and judgement about the game were very accurate. He played very fine innings and made the country proud.I left wicket-keeping after a couple of blows on the forehead and Hanif was the one who used to do it in the early days. However, because he had small hands and the ball was frequently slipping out of his hand, Abdul Kardar [the Pakistan captain] told me to do it. So I took over and after the Test with India in Madras, I kept wicket for Pakistan all the way.Hanif not only earned his name in cricket, but he became the face of Pakistan and there were people who, regardless of nationality, loved him very much. His services will remain intact and will never be outdated in the history of Pakistan cricket. He will be remembered for long. I pray that his soul rests in peace.I had a very good cricketing relationship with him. There was a good understanding about the game and while batting together. Otherwise, we didnt develop any personal relations; we used to talk about cricket and nothing more. The relationship was friendly. I am touching 90s and my memory has gone down already, but there are a lot of good memories with him. I dont know how interesting that would be for you, but I still remember him in good words. He was a soft-spoken guy and very polite.That title Little Master was well-suited because he was short in height and quite young. I dont remember him objecting to it, which means he used to enjoy those words about him. His technique was so perfect. Once, the board sent four or five players to England to get coaching from Alf Gover (former England fast bowler), who said this man doesnt need any coaching as he is perfect and there was nothing Gover could teach him. He was a normal cricketer but played the ball on merit, and his temperament and patience made him extraordinary.As told to Umar Farooq Air Max Scontate Online . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Air Max Saldi Outlet . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/scontate-max-tn-outlet.html . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. CONWAY, S.C. -- Jarrell Brantley scored 15 points on 5 of 7 shooting to help lead the College of Charleston to a 71-64 win over Coastal Carolina on Monday night.Charleston has won back-to-back games to open its season while Coastal Carolina has dropped two straight.Joe Chealey finished with 14 points and Marquise Pointer added 10 with five rebounds for the Cougars, who hit 21 of 23 free throws and finished with a plus-13 (21-8) scoring advantage at the line.Elijah Wilson led all scorers with 16 points for Coastal Carolina. JJaylen Shaw added 11 for the Chanticleers. Vapormax Outlet Italia. Charleston led virtually the entire night, but a Wilson jumper cut the Cougars lead to 52-51 midway through the second half. However Charleston immediately responded with an 11-0 run, capped by a Chevez Goodwin dunk, for a 63-51 lead.The Chanticleers clawed back to within three in the final minute, but Brantley hit a pair at the line to ice it. ' ' '