d goal was a header off a cross from Alec G | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Nov 30 '19
SACRAMENTO, Calif. Yeezy 700 Outlet . -- Paige VanZant didnt want to tap. Not in her backyard, not in the first round, not on national television.So as Michelle Waterson locked in a rear-naked choke hold tight, VanZant fought and fought until she could fight no more. It wasnt until VanZants face started to change color and she was on the verge of passing out that referee John McCarthy stepped in and waved off the fight.It wasnt the storybook finish to her main event she had been hoping for, but that doesnt mean there wont be plenty of storybook finishes for her in the near future.Saturdays result doesnt change the fact that VanZant is a star. She is a celebrity that is no longer defined by wins and losses in the Octagon. Her brand wasnt really going to get a major boost with a first-round win over Waterson, and its not really going to take much of a hit after her first-round loss either.That is why VanZant needs to consider her future in the UFC after just her 10th professional mixed martial arts fight.At 22 years old, VanZant isnt necessarily at a crossroads, but she has reached a point where she no longer needs to step into the UFCs unforgiving and unpredictable cage to continue her rise as a celebrity. Its a ride she can now continue to make in the safer and scripted confines of the WWE.There has been an ever-growing blurring of the lines between the UFC and WWE recently, with Brock Lesnar fighting for both companies this summer, CM Punk making his UFC debut in September, two years after leaving the WWE, and the constant war of words between Conor McGregor and WWE wrestlers, past and present.Its no secret that VanZant is a wrestling fan and wants to join the WWE at some point. She has never shied away from the question, even when it was brought up before Saturdays fight.It seems like I get asked that a lot, so it seems like the people want me to do it, VanZant said. I would love to. Its an amazing organization. After this, Ill decide what Im doing and where Im going, and if other opportunities arise, Ill go for those ... I have so many positive opportunities in front of me right now.That should come as no surprise. VanZant was the runner-up on Dancing with the Stars earlier this year, has been fielding prospective movie roles for the past year, including a starring role alongside Jean-Claude Van Damme, which she turned down to train for a fight, and is a favorite of TMZ videographers when shes in public. After her second loss in her last three fights on Saturday, both of which she main evented, she refused to blame outside factors or interests.I was meant for the spotlight, and Im going to be in the spotlight, she said. I will be back, and Im going to have the belt one day. Im 22 years old, and I have a long time. Ill be back.While VanZant continues to have lofty aspirations for her UFC career, she frequently references her many opportunities outside the Octagon, including the WWE, and shes more than willing to give those a chance.The opportunities are endless, VanZant said. I have a lot of big things outside of fighting, and Im going to pursue those for a little while.Theres no doubt the WWE is interested. The company reached out to VanZants representatives last summer with an eye toward having her at their annual SummerSlam pay-per-view event. The deal never materialized, but VanZant said that she is still interested.Jim Ross, who recruited and signed many of WWEs current stars, from Lesnar to John Cena, when he was the head of WWE talent relations, believes VanZant could be the next big WWE star whenever she decides to make the transition, envisioning her as a cross between Ronda Rousey and WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus.Paige has the uncoachable it factor, Ross told ESPN on Saturday. Its the same as I saw in Dwayne Johnson, John Cena and Brock Lesnar. She even has marketable initials: PVZ. Based on what Ive seen, Id consider Paige a blue-chipper when shes ready.If her skill set would match up with her hype and rep, Id book her making some sort of water cooler talk impact in a perfect TV storm. Wearing gloves wouldnt limit her sex appeal, and it fits who the public knows her to be. Id intro her with huge fanfare, cover her contract signing, training and document her entire journey. Build a long arching anticipation for her debut, which would be at an important destination. There are lots of right ways to introduce a potential star within the sports-entertainment genre.This isnt simply about VanZant joining the WWE because she cant cut it among the top fighters in her weight class. This is about growing her brand and thinking about her career, long-term. WWE stars arent just wrestlers anymore. The Rock is probably the hottest name in Hollywood right now, and Cena is hosting the ESPYS, Saturday Night Live and appearing in major movies and television shows.VanZant may not be totally willing to leave the UFC for the WWE yet, but that shouldnt prevent her from being a part-time performer until she is ready to make the jump full-time. Its the kind of partnership between UFC and WWE that would benefit both promotions. All UFC president Dana White has to do is look at Lesnars blockbuster pay-per-view numbers and the fact that Punk attracted about 450,000 pay-per-view buys for his first professional MMA fight to see what a little rub from the WWE can do for his fighters and events.Id assume she could do both, but Im not sure how successful shed be at either while splitting her focus, Ross said. The skills required to be a successful, pro grappler are varied and need months of diligent training under the watchful eye of top coaches. WWE has that covered. Id suggest that she fulfill her UFC commitments and try and live her MMA dreams before committing to WWE, unless it was for a one-off, high-profile cameo at a major event like WrestleMania.VanZant said shes more than capable of doing more than one thing at a time and said she wasnt exactly sure when she would fight again, saying it could be a couple months or six months or even longer. In the meantime, she will pursue all those opportunities she has in front of her.I took a break to do Dancing with the Stars, and I came back and I knocked somebody out, VanZant said. Im very good at balancing my outside factors. I know how to balance my schedule. I have the best team in the world. Im very smart. I could have done anything I wanted to, and I chose to fight, and Im going to continue to balance my schedule ... I have a lot of passions in the world, and Im not going to limit myself to one thing. Wholesale Yeezy . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Replica Yeezy . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. EUGENE, Ore. -- Serge Aurier scored twice and Paris Saint-Germain beat Inter Milan 3-1 on Sunday at the University of Oregons Autzen Stadium.Layvin Kurzawa also scored for PSG on a stunning free kick in the 61st minute in the International Champions Cup match. Stevan Jovetic scored for Inter Milan on a penalty kick in stoppage time following the first half.Autzen Stadium, the home football field of the Oregon Ducks, hosted the match, part of the International Champions Cup. Real grass was laid down on the artificial turf field, obscuring the yellow `O at midfield. Attendance was announced at 24,147.The International Champions Cup is an exhibition tournament involving 17 teams playing on four different continents. It serves a tuneup for the regular season.Inter Milan was coming off a 2-1 victory over Real Salt Lake earlier in the week in Utah. Striker Mauro Icardi played in that match, and was given the day off against PSG.The game was played amid rumors that Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini might resign. Afterward he said that nothing has changed compared to two days ago, well see.As for the match itself, Mancini said: We played for 60 minutes with the senior players and afterward it was difficult.Paris Saint-Germain, which beat West Bromwich Albion 2-1 its last time out on July 14 in Austria, is embarking on its first season under Unai Emery, who took over for Laurnet Blanc.As a team, of course we played to win, Emery said through a translator. It was important as a team that we built the confidence of the players. It was great that we won, but the most important part is that we actually start building the team and create the confidence that we want with the team.In addition to the new manager, PSG will also need to adjust to the departure of enigmatic forward Zlatan Ibrahhimovic, who signed with Manchester United earlier this month. Cheap Yeezy From China. Ibrahimovic had 38 goals in 31 French league games last season, helping PSG to a fourth successive title. On Sunday midfielder Javier Pastore wore No. 10.Angel Di Maria, Edinson Cavani and Thomas Meunier entered as subs for Paris Saint-Germain in the second half.The important part was that we had the participation of all the players, especially the senior ones, Emery said. And of course all the new players that we have, its good to see how they are performing because its not always easy to see how they are performing as new players on a team with so much weight on them.Di Maria had just returned to his club team earlier in the week after taking some time off following the Copa America tournament. He played for his native Argentina in the final, which Chile won on penalty kicks.David Luiz apparently did not make the trip to Eugene from Los Angeles, where PSG was training.Aurier, who played in the 2014 World Cup for his native Ivory Coast, left-footed the rebound of a free kick off goalkeeper Samir Handanovic into the bottom left corner in the 14th minute.Inter Milan evened it on Jovetics penalty kick into the top right corner in extra time following the first half. The penalty was awarded when Lucas Moura was called for a handball.Aurier had a good chance in the 57th minute but his shot hit the crossbar. A few minutes later, Kurzawa struck a perfectly placed free kick that Handanovic couldnt reach that put PSG in front.Auriers second goal was a header off a cross from Alec Georgen in the 87th minute.Temperatures during the match were in the mid-80s, necessitating water breaks. ' ' '