vers to try and neutralize Oregon States height. They | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 1 '19
In this edition of my Big Board: A?Big 12 running back and MAC wide receiver who put up monster numbers in 2016 make their debuts, and a speedy Pac-12 wideout jumps into the top 20. Wholesale Shoes Website .A reminder: General scouting reports on these players wont change week to week unless my overall evaluation changes. Ill simply be updating performance notes and providing updates on key matchups to come.One asterisk denotes a junior, and two asterisks denote a redshirt sophomore for the 2016 season.1. *Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&MGarrett has had a frustrating season, hampered by a high ankle sprain he suffered in late September. The injury has taken away some of the explosion that makes him such a promising talent. But when hes on -- the way he was against UTSA in mid-November, when he had 4.5 sacks --?hes?a brilliant, natural pass-rusher.?The injury shouldnt affect Garretts draft status, as long as it doesnt linger past January. At 6-foot-5, 265 pounds, he has the length, strength and ability to bend the edge. I think hes a top-five lock in April.2. *Leonard Fournette, RB, LSUFournette, too,?hasnt had an ideal season, as he has struggled with a gimpy ankle and missed four games. Dont worry about him, though. Fournettes really special when hes healthy. At 6-1, 235 pounds, he has?an incredible combination of size, speed and power that can make him look like a varsity player hanging with the JV. Mileage was a concern heading into the season, so the ankle injury?could benefit him in NFL scouts eyes. He had a whopping 300 carries in 2015, and he has only 129 this season. Air Max 97 Sale .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Wholesale Shoes From China . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/air-jordan-sale/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Jahmel Taylor had missed three shots in a row, but he stayed focused and found open spaces on the floor. Then he made his next five shots from beyond the arc.Once I hit the first one, I was ready to hit the next one. It felt good and my teammates were getting me in the right spots, said the junior guard.Taylor had 21 points, shooting 6-for-10 on 3-pointers, and three steals as Fresno State held on to beat Oregon State 63-58 on Friday night.Fresno State coach Rodney Terry called Taylor a marksman who kept the team afloat when they were struggling early.He can really shoot the basketball. We dont win the Mountain West a year ago if hes not making big shots for us, he added.Paul Watson added 13 points and nine rebounds and Jaron Hopkins had 10 points for the Bulldogs (3-2).Tres Tinkle scored a career-high 31 points with 10 rebounds and six steals for the Beavers (2-4), who lost their fourth in a row. JaQuori McLaughlin added 12 points.Were not very united. Weve got a lot of individuals out there right now, said Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle, Tres Tinkles father.Were just not playing hard enough. Were playing soft, he added.The Beavers led 21-10 early, but Fresno State closed the half on a 17-5 surge, fueled by Taylors four 3-pointers in the final three minutes. The Bulldogs led 27-26 at the break.Fresno State took control with a 17-2 run in the second half, capped by a Watson 3-pointer with 10:30 left.Cullen Russo was fouled withh 35. Vans Shoes Sale. seconds left and he made both free throws to give Fresno State a 61-55 lead. On Oregon States next possession, McLaughlin made a 3-pointer but Watson was fouled and made both free throws to seal it.BIG PICTUREFresno State: Entering Friday, the Bulldogs were tied for ninth in the nation in steals, forcing 10.5 per game. They had 10 against Oregon State. . Taylor is now 16-for-28 on the season from long range (57 percent).Oregon State: Stephen Thompson Jr. missed his fifth game in a row with a foot injury. Wayne Tinkle said Thompson, last years third-leading scorer, could be out another week. . Drew Eubanks had five blocks for the Beavers.AFTER A LOSSFresno State has responded to a loss with a win 10 straight times, and Taylor said Thursdays practice, which came after Tuesdays loss to Cal State Bakersfield, was very intense. After a loss, we make sure we buckle down, he added.PRESSURETerry said the Bulldogs had to bring defensive pressure up the court against the Beavers to try and neutralize Oregon States height. They had a great size advantage and they had some really good players on the interior that we werent going to be able to match up with consistently, Terry said.UP NEXTFresno State hosts Menlo College, a NAIA school, on Wednesday.Oregon State hosts NAIA Division II foe Southern Oregon on Monday. ' ' '