y are none the wiser as to the Bombers intentions.Theyre keeping their lips shut pretty tight, y are none the wiser as to the Bombers intentions.Theyre keeping their lips shut pretty tight, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 6 '19
Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another crucial round of Premier League fixtures. Wholesale 76ers Jerseys . Eight points off a maiden top-flight crown, Leicester, without the suspended Jamie Vardy, host Swansea on Super Sunday as they look to stretch the gap between themselves and Tottenham.Second-placed Spurs will be waiting, ready to pounce if the Foxes slip up when they entertain West Brom on Monday Night Football. Before all of that, the race for survival takes centre stage as Sunderland look to move out of the relegation zone when they face Arsenal at the Stadium of Light in Sundays early kick-off.There is also the little matter of the FA Cup semi-finals, where Crystal Palace, Everton, Manchester United and Watford jostle for a place in the Wembley showpiece.Read on to see who the Magic Man is backing... Last weeks predictions Result Merses prediction Norwich 0-3 Sunderland 1-1 Everton 1-1 Soton 2-2 Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa 3-0 Newcastle 3-0 Swansea 2-1 West Brom 0-1 Watford 2-0 Chelsea 0-3 Man City 2-1 Bmouth 1-2 Liverpool 1-2 Leicester 2-2 West Ham 2-1 Arsenal 1-1 Palace 3-0 Stoke 0-4 Spurs 0-4 Leicester v Swansea - Super Sunday, 4.15pm This game was a gimme for Leicester last week, now Jamie Vardy is suspended its not. I dont think Vardy is a great player but without him how are Leicester going to open up the game? He stretches defences and creates space for midfielders on the ball and I cant see who will be able to replace that pace.I just dont see Leicester winning without Vardy, he is a massive, massive miss. Swansea will just play around halfway, suffocate the Foxes and come away with a point which will blow the title race wide open. PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)Tottenham v West Brom - Monday Night Football, 8pm Fair play to West Brom, they got their 40 points on the board early doors ahead of an atrocious final run of fixtures. It starts with Spurs, who were outstanding at Stoke. It doesnt even pain me to see Spurs where they are at the moment, they are a very good team. Hopefully their success kicks Arsenal into gear. If this Tottenham team stays together and they get a couple more players theyll be favourites for the title next season. PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Sunderland v Arsenal - Super Sunday, 2.05pm I watched Arsenal on Sunday and it was one of the flattest performances Ive seen, they just went through the motions. It was so quiet at the Emirates that I heard Petr Cech shout keeper when clearing a ball. How is that possible in front of 60,000 people? Arsenal beat West Brom on Thursday, but they should have beaten Palace too. Sunderland, meanwhile, have picked up under Big Sam, winning at Norwich last week. I fancy them to edge closer to safety with a point, but they do need to score first. PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Man City v Stoke - Saturday, 12.45pm The problem with Man City is that you dont know which team is going to turn up. Will it be the one that won 3-0 at Chelsea or will it be the team that came off the pitch lucky to have earned a 1-1 draw with Newcastle? Stoke are on holiday and you cannot play football with flip-flops on! Theyve done their hard work, though, theyre safe and you can understand that, particularly when a few players will be at the Euros. I suspect Sergio Aguero will be rested as City will have one eye on the Champions League semi-final with Real Madrid, but I still expect them to win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)Aston Villa v Southampton - Saturday, 3pm What score do you want? I cant see anything other than a Southampton win. I felt sorry for Joleon Lescott in the week because his comments about relegation being a relief were not meant like that. He meant the club could concentrate on bouncing back next season, so a lot of the criticism he received was unwarranted. Villa should give the kids a chance and see what theyre like ahead of next season - see who can be kept and who cant.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)Bournemouth v Chelsea - Saturday, 3pm This is a hard game. Chelsea could have conceded six against Man City on Saturday, their season is over, theyve got players going to the Euros and they cant win a game. Im not sure which way the game will go but I expect a game full of goals, with Bournemouth needing to bounce back from their defeat to Liverpool.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-2 (Sky Bet odds 12/1)Liverpool v Newcastle - Saturday, 3pm I was impressed with Newcastle against Man City, they were good. Liverpool keep on getting better and better under Jurgen Klopp and they put Everton to the sword in the derby. I fancy Liverpool here but, with a Europa League semi-final with Villarreal coming up, they may rest players - that said they still turn in decent performances when they do change their team. This is where luck in the relegation fight comes in because if Liverpool were challenging for the top four they would play a full-strength side, and that may help Newcastles cause. I expect Liverpool to just earn the win but I wouldnt be surprised if its a draw.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 7/1) Midweek predictions Result Merses prediction Newcastle 1-1 Man City 0-2 Liverpool 4-0 Everton 3-0 Arsenal ?-? West Brom 3-0 FA Cup semi-finalsEverton v Man Utd - Saturday, 5.15pm I dont see how Roberto Martinez can last if he loses at Wembley. He has got things horribly wrong this week. He should have played his strongest team and won against Southampton and then told fans he had to rest everyone against Liverpool in preparation for the semi-final. Instead he rested everyone against Southampton and got booed off and then played his best team against Liverpool and got battered. For the first time he looked lost on the sidelines, the fans have turned and I dont see how he can hold on if they lose. I felt sorry for him but its a situation of his own making, this is a good team that is nowhere. United will win at Wembley, I cant see Everton stopping them. Marcus Rashford is some player and his goal against Villa was as good as it gets - hell be a top-drawer player. Three months ago you would have backed Everton to win this game all day long, not now.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)Crystal Palace v Watford - Sunday, 4pm I fancy Palace here, theyve just got the edge over Watford. Deeney, who missed a penalty at West Ham, and Ighalo have gone quiet recently and confidence at the club cant be great. When the game starts to open up Palace have got more match winners for and I expect them to just edge a tight contest.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 6/1)PLAY SUPER 6!Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of the six selected matches. Its free to play so get your entries in before 3pm GMT on Saturday for the chance to win.PLAY NOW... Also See: Premier League predictor Your teams strength and weakness Race for the top four Play Super 6 Philadelphia 76ers Store . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. 76ers Jerseys 2019 . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. https://www.cheap76ers.com/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Essendon are expected to take Sandringhams Andrew McGrath or North Ballarats Hugh McCluggage with the top pick in one of the most even AFL drafts in recent memory.The Bombers have decided who they will select with the No.1 pick of Fridays national draft but are keeping their choice a closely guarded secret.Barring a late change of heart, it is likely McGrath or McCluggage - both gun midfielders - will join John Worsfolds effort to propel this years wooden spooner back up the ladder in 2017.Unlike recent years when the likes of Jacob Weitering, Paddy McCartin and Tom Boyd have announced themselves as the best young player in the land a long way out from the draft, the race to No.1 has been much closer for this draft class.Most other years No.1 has ben declared from about July, AFL national talent manager Kevin Sheahan said.So its been very tight at the top and then settled down to two or three most likely to go to Essendon.But clubs who dont have a first round pick need not despair, according to Sheahan.We think up the front that the midfielders are as good as any year but its down the back end that we reckon is special because our game is growing, he said.Were really buoyant about whats down the back. Weve seen the likes of Adam Goodes, Dane Swan, James Hird and Rory Sloane (go late) in years ppast. 76ers Jerseys China. There have been some wonderful players and we think there are a bunch of players who could be taken down the back of this draft that will end up champions of the game, such is the depth of talent.McGrath announced himself as a potential No.1 pick in a stunning season where he captained TAC Cup side Sandringham and school team Brighton Grammar to premierships and co-captained Vic Metro to a national championship.Obviously that pick carries a bit of weight and expectation but its a massive honour too, McGrath said.If the cards were to fall that way Id be really humbled and privileged to accept that responsibility.Hopefully Id take it with both hands and represent myself and my club in the best possible way.Both players have toured Essendons facilities in recent weeks but say they are none the wiser as to the Bombers intentions.Theyre keeping their lips shut pretty tight, McCluggage said.I dont think anyone has much of an idea. Whatever happens, happens.Ive been pretty nervous ... its been a pretty big build up over the last few weeks without school to keep your mind off things.So Im nervous but really excited at the same time to get stuck into things. ' ' '